PDA

View Full Version : Storm's 9th Birthday & 8th Anniversary!!!

krazyaboutkatz
01-11-2005, 12:24 AM
Hi everyone. Storm's birthday and gotcha day are tomorrow. Here's his story too.

STORMS STORY:

On Jan. 11, 1997, I went to the Humane Society because I wanted to adopt a cat. I found one that I thought was cute. It was a Scottish Fold. I hadn't even heard of this breed before. He was very scared and frightened so I decided to continue my search. The lady said that there were more cats in a room outside. This is where the strays were kept.

I was looking for a friendly cat and saw a huge black long haired cat named Midnight. I held him and he was purring and very friendly but almost too big for me. We were going back inside to look up his paperwork and as I passed the cages a little grey paw stuck out of one of the cages. I stopped and looked at the cat. He was a very handsome blue grey long haired cat named Storm. I told the lady that I wanted to hold him. He was also very friendly and purring up a storm.:) I wanted to look up his paperwork as well.

It turned out the Storm shouldn't have been out with the strays because he had been owned before. Someone found Storm and brought him to the shelter. His owner some how found out about it and surrendered Storm to the shelter because he didn't want him any more.:( I adopted him the same day so this became his birthday and anniversary.

He became very sick but everything was treatable and while I was nursing him back to health we formed a very strong bond. He's been such a wonderful cat and I hope to have many more happy and healthy years with him.:D

HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY & 8th ANNIVERSARY STORM!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/2bea2c7f.jpg

tomkatzid
01-11-2005, 02:55 AM
Happy Birthday and Got ya Day Storm. You were just reaching out for a new Mommy, how cute. You found a perfect for ever home !!!!

Kelcee did that too. 16 years ago.

Barbara
01-11-2005, 06:18 AM
Storm, I send all the best wishes for your Birth/Gotcha day. Especially Tigris sends an extra headbumpie to you:)

vinjashira
01-11-2005, 06:37 AM
Enjoy your day Storm!:)

Killearn Kitties
01-11-2005, 06:42 AM
Happy Birthday and Anniversary Storm!!

May you and your wonderful meowmie have many more happy years together. :D

catmandu
01-11-2005, 08:35 AM
Happy Birthday,and Gotcha Day,Friend Storm,from the found Cats,Straysand Angels,and the feeder.

jazzcat
01-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Happy Birthday and Happy Gotcha Day Storm. You are one of the most handsome and regal kitties around!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-11-2005, 11:33 AM
Happy Happy, Storm!!! :D

krazyaboutkatz
01-11-2005, 11:36 AM
Thanks everyone.:D He's the first cat that I've ever owned by myself and he also made me fall in love with male cats. He's acting very frisky today and I'd never know he was 9 just looking at him.:)

AmberLee
01-11-2005, 03:04 PM
Hey sweet Stormy! You are a very, VERY good furever home picker. I'm glad to know you.

Snugglies to a delightful and handsome birthday boy!!!

rg_girlca
01-11-2005, 04:38 PM
.............HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ANNIVERSARY STORM............

You're no dummy, that's for sure. You knew exactly what you were doing when you stuck your paw out of your cage. A very smart move on your part as it got you a very loving and caring forever home, with a great meowmie.

Enjoy your day sweet Storm.:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-11-2005, 04:51 PM
WOWEEEE

Happy birthday and anniversary Storm...

I know you are one happy and spoiled kitty... I am so glad you are going to be able to live a happy long life with a wonderful meowmie!!!:D

RICHARD
01-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Considering the weather around here lately, this is one Storm I don't mind hearing about!!!
Happy B-day!:D

RedHedd
01-11-2005, 05:22 PM
Happy Birthay and Anniversary sweet Storm! You got yourself a real good meowmie and furrever home! :)

catland
01-11-2005, 05:40 PM
Happy birthday/gotcha day Storm:D

iloverat
01-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Hi, cute Stormy! Enjoy all the treats and extra loving you'll get today! Congratulations on choosing such a wonderful furever home. You hit it lucky, sweetie! Happy Happy birthday and gotcha day! May you celebrate many more of these in years to come. :D :D :D

slick
01-12-2005, 06:52 AM
Little Stormy Boy....I'm so sorry I missed this yesterday. I hope your day was a happy one filled with treats and hugs and stuff. :)

krazyaboutkatz
01-12-2005, 11:23 AM
Thanks everyone.:D He can't have any treats because he's on a restricted diet but he did receive a lot of loving yesterday.:)

wolflady
01-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Gosh! How did I miss this? Happy belated Birthday and Gotcha Day Storm!! I just love reading happy stories like this. No doubt that you ended up in a wonderful home ;)

Logan
01-12-2005, 12:24 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D :D :D

I hope you and Tracey and the other "kids" have a terrific celebration today, Storm! So much to be thankful for on your birthday, today!! :)

ramanth
01-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Happy Birthday and Anniversary Storm! I hope you got all the catnip you can handle. :D