PDA

View Full Version : Please pray hard for Sandra, (tatsxxx11)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-10-2005, 05:15 PM
I just received news that our dear friend, Sandra, lost her brother last night. She has to be devistated, after losing her father last week.

Please pray for strength for her.

Sandra, I pray that you not only receive strength to get you through this, but peace. I can not even imagine the pain you are in right now.

I am here anytime if you need me.

I'm so grateful you have your husband to lean on too.

(((HUGS to you both)))

Karen
01-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Oh dear, Sandra, you will be in our prayers.

slick
01-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Oh my Lord, I'm sneaking on for a second here and what do I see? :( :( I just can't believe it. My tears are flowing and my heart aches for you Sandra. What a double-blow. Please know that you are in my prayers and that you are never given more than He knows you can handle.

More {{{HUGS}}} coming your way and I will light a virtual candle for you. I'm sorry, I just don't know what else to say. :( :(

jazzcat
01-10-2005, 05:25 PM
OMG, I'm so sorry Sandra. You and your family are having to suffer so much.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

(((HUGS)))

popcornbird
01-10-2005, 05:26 PM
:(:(:(

Oh my gosh. :( Sandra dear, my heart is breaking into a million pieces for you. There is nothing more painful than the loss of a family member, but to lose two in one week....Gosh, I just can't imagine.

Big, gentle {{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}} to you. Please know that we're all here for you during this difficult time. I wish I could do more to comfort you, and to take away your pain. Know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

anna_66
01-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Sandra,

I can't even imagine the pain you are going through right now. Please know that all of us here for you if you need a shoulder to lean on or just an ear to listen.

Take care my dear friend.
Anna

Holly's mom
01-10-2005, 05:37 PM
OMG, I am so sorry to hear this news, Sandra. My thoughts and prayers are coming your way, along with lots of hugs.

MariaM
01-10-2005, 05:37 PM
I'm so sorry Sandra, I don't know what to say. That is devastating...but like the others said, know that we are all here for you. You'll be in my prayers:(

Edwina's Secretary
01-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Oh Sandra! I am so sorry. There are not words to express the sorrow you must be feeling.

My thoughts are with you and your family....

RobiLee
01-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Dear Sandra....My heart goes out to you tonite. I wish I could help you in some way. Words just don't seem to be enough at this time. Please know that we all love and care about you. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and in my prayers. If you need to talk please,please reach out to us. We are here for you. You can pm me any time. I really do care and want to help in some way.

Love, Robin

Cookiebaker
01-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Oh my gosh, how devastating! Dearest Sandra, I will keep you and all of your family in my prayers through this difficult time. I can't even imagine what you must be feeling right now.

:( {{Hugs}}

My Peanuts
01-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Sandra, Nothing I can say will comfort you during this terrible time. Please just know that we are all here for you and we are praying for you and your family. :(

petslover
01-10-2005, 05:46 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. Your family will be in my prayers. God Bless.

molucass
01-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Oh my gosh Sandra... I send many hugs to you and your family. You will all be in my prayers and thoughts.

tomkatzid
01-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Sandra,
You are in our thoughts and prayers. We are so sorry to hear of your loss.
Tom and Katz

Logan
01-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Our dear friend will need our prayers tonight and for a while as she deals with this double loss. She won't want anyone to make a big deal of it, rathering that we carry on, as usual, so she will have many fun, loving posts to look forward to when she returns.

Logan

CamCamPup33
01-10-2005, 05:50 PM
OMG!

Sanda, i am so sorry. :( :( Please stay strong, we all love you and we're here to support you, okay?

Im PMing you as we speak....

{{Hugs}}
Lots of love to you..

sammy101
01-10-2005, 05:50 PM
omg im so sorry Sandra:( i cant even imagine the pain your going through,

{{hugs!}}

luvofallhorses
01-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Oh hunnie :( :( :( I am so sorry pm me if you need to talk anytime I am here for you.. {{{{{many hugs}}}}} and kisses from the furbabies

Love,

Krista

GoldenRetrLuver
01-10-2005, 05:55 PM
OMG. Sandra, I'm so incredibly sorry.. {{{{big hugs}}}} :(

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.. stay strong. :(

catland
01-10-2005, 06:11 PM
I'm so very sorry for the loss of both your father and brother in such a short period of time. My condolences to you and your family.:(

Killearn Kitties
01-10-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm so sorry. Sandra, for what you are going through right now. It never rains, but it pours, right enough. You and your family are still very much in my thoughts.

lovemyshiba
01-10-2005, 06:26 PM
I don't have any words.

Sandra, you and your family are in my prayers, I can't even imagine what you are going through right now.

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss.

wolfsoul
01-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Oh my goodness, how horrible. :( Usually you are the one with so many comforting words, Sandra. I really don't know what to say. I'm so sorry for your losses.

((hugs))

RICHARD
01-10-2005, 06:44 PM
Man....

I know THAT feeling....

Sandra,

Tons of thoughts and prayers for you......

Miss Meow
01-10-2005, 06:59 PM
I'm so sorry.

I can't even fathom something this sad. Our thoughts and condolences to you and your family, Sandra. {{{hugs}}}

shutterbug0303
01-10-2005, 07:05 PM
I'm so terribly sorry Sandra. I could never imagine going through something like this! God just seems so unfair at times....many hugs and puppy and kitty kisses that you'll feel comfort during this time. We're here for you

Tina
01-10-2005, 07:16 PM
OMG, Sandra I am so very sorry!:( You will continue be in my thoughts.

flamepony12
01-10-2005, 07:22 PM
oh my gosh, Sandra :( I'm so sorry... Prayers for you and your family on the way :(:( ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

chocolatepuppy
01-10-2005, 07:23 PM
Sondra, I am so sorry. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

zippy-kat
01-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Such a gentle, caring soul is not deserving of all this heartbreak. :(

Tonight, many prayers of comfort are being said - may you find comfort in these.

{{hugs}}

:(

LoudLou
01-10-2005, 08:22 PM
Sending you lots of Prayers, Hugs and Warm Thoughts across the miles.... LOUD Louie sends "Wigglebutts, & Kisses"

jackiesdaisy
01-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Sandra, I am so deeply saddened for you, I don't have the right words to say. I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother, I wish the rest of us could be there with you. I got the note from Logan today and Rachel and Pam and if only we didn't live so far away
and could be there with you, but you know we are there in spirit if not in body. Of course you have my deepest sympathy and if you need anything at all, we're here for you. We love you Sandra,
please take care of yourself.
Jackie, Don, Perry and Daisy.

manda_moo87
01-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Oh Dear... :( :(

I am so so so sorry Sandra. Please take the best of care during this difficult time, your in my thoughts and prayers!!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

K9soul
01-10-2005, 10:51 PM
I'm at a loss for words dear friend. My tears join yours in your grief. I wish there were more I could do or say that could ease this burden for you. Sandra, you are in my prayers. *tears* :(

shais_mom
01-10-2005, 11:57 PM
If I am in shock I can't even imagine what you are going thru.
I am so sorry for you're loss.

NoahsMommy
01-11-2005, 12:02 AM
:( :( :(

I can't even say how sorry I am for your losses.

Please know we are here and praying very hard for you and your family.

Please take care of yourself.

Hugs,
Kelly

Barbara
01-11-2005, 03:37 AM
I am so sorry! Nobody should have to go through something like this. You bring so much love and care to us and now we hardly can help anything.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Nomilynn
01-11-2005, 04:50 AM
Even in times of great sorrow there is the possibility to find peace.

Sandra, you are such a beautiful person, having such a caring soul, that God wants for you to have an army of guardian angels. And if anyone is deserving of such care, it is you.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Naomi

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-11-2005, 04:55 AM
Oh no Sandra.... ; I wasn't on-line much yesterday, so I didn't see this thread... :(
This new year has made a very rough start for you. Sometimes life is so hard, isn't it:( :(
Dear Sandra, I am sending you all the hugs I can!!

Logan
01-11-2005, 05:47 AM
Barbara said it correctly, "Nobody should have to go through something like this". And Sandra is such a "giver" of love and compassion to all of us. I think we all feel helpless right now, but these words of love and support will help her in time.

Thank you all so much.

delidog
01-11-2005, 06:36 AM
Sandra,
I am at a loss for words...
I am Deeply sorry...My condolences to you & your family during this difficult time...
My Thoughts and Prayers are with you

ChrisH
01-11-2005, 07:09 AM
Oh, Sandra, dear sweet lady, I am so, so, sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Chris

Dixieland Dancer
01-11-2005, 08:10 AM
Sandra,

I too am at a loss for words but I am reaching out through the Pet Talk lines to give you a big {{{{{HUG}}}}}. I pray you are given the strength to get through this difficult time.

Candy

ramanth
01-11-2005, 08:26 AM
Sandra, I am so sorry!! :( :(

*hugs* I wish I knew the right words to ease your pain...but I don't. :(

Cataholic
01-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Sandra,
As with everyone else, words fail so miserably right now. Please be comforted in the fact that you have such a loving group praying for you and your family, and God surely hears our prayers to bring you peace. No one can fathom why such a caring person has so to carry so much grief right now. May time ease the burden, and may memories bring some comfort.
Johanna

Albea
01-11-2005, 09:54 AM
Dearest Sandra, as most of the people here said, there are no words to tell you how sorry I am for your losses. I'll be thinking of you and sending prayers for you and your family to find some comfort in your love for one another.
Hugs...

lizbud
01-11-2005, 10:00 AM
Dearest Sandra,

I am so very sorry. Words fail me. :(

Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts
and prayers. Gentle hugs of comfort from me and the furkids.

lynnestankard
01-11-2005, 10:13 AM
Dearest {{{{Sandra}}}} - such dreadful news - all I can say is your in my hopes, prayers and thoughts - as is all your family.
I just pray you get the strength to go forward through this awful time.

Love Lynne xxx

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Oh my! I can't believe this, and I'm sure Sandra and her entire family are in shock also.

We will definitely be sending out prayers to Sandra and her family at this even more difficult time.

{{{hugs}}} to you sweetie. :(

robinh
01-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Sandra - I am so sorry. No words will ease your pain, but know there are many who care and wish you peace.

wolflady
01-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear this news! :( I know that words can only do so much in such times of sorrow, but please know that you and your family are in my prayers too. You have a big circle of friends here who care about you very much and we're here for you.
Big gentle {{{{{hugs}}}}} are being sent your way.

gini
01-11-2005, 11:56 AM
Sandra, I cannot even imagine the depth of your sorrow. You and your entire family are in my prayers.

It is true, the right words are very difficult to find to say to you.

But I want you to know how sad I am for you and that I care.

Ally Cat's Mommy
01-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Dearest Sandra,

Words fail me. I cannot imagine how you are feeling today. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Tonya
01-11-2005, 01:54 PM
Sandra, I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you. -Tonya

AmberLee
01-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Dear Sandra,

Words seem so empty right now. Know that you are cherished in our hearts and enveloped in prayers. {{{gentle hugs}}}

Purrs and headbumpies from Livvy and Cassy, too.

Buddy Blaze Lover
01-11-2005, 06:38 PM
I'm so sorry Sandra!:( I will remember you and your brother!

Lillycat
01-11-2005, 06:41 PM
my heart goes out to you and your family......my prayers to you also.

dukedogsmom
01-12-2005, 09:05 AM
Sandra, I really don't know what to say as I'm shocked. I cannot imagine how you feel. What a horrible way to have to start out the new year. Just know that we're here for you.
That was me on the phone attempting to leave a msg. I got a little choked up. Sorry.

AvaJoy
01-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Oh, no . . . this is doubly dreadful to hear . . . as others have stated before I can't imagine the grief you are going through and I pray that you will pull through with the many condolences, prayers and {{{HUGS}}} being sent your way from those of us who care so much, Sandra.

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-12-2005, 08:43 PM
OH no Sandra.. I am so sorry.

I pray God will give you strength and increase your faith for this terrible time... hang in there.. {{{{HUGS}}}}:(

captain
01-13-2005, 12:04 AM
Sandra,

So sorry to have only come across this now, but please know that we are all here to listen and lean on.

{{{hugs}}} and prayers across the miles ...

Desert Arabian
01-13-2005, 12:19 AM
Wow. I am too shocked for words. What a devistating loss. I do not know how I could handle loosing two close family members in such a short time span- what a battle that must be. Stay strong, Sandra.

Vio&Juni
01-13-2005, 05:17 PM
I only found this now. What dreadful news :(Nobody should go through such terrible things.

Sandra, we're thinking of you.

Logan
01-13-2005, 09:01 PM
Connie and I both spoke with Sandra and her husband tonight on the phone. They are leaving tomorrow to prepare for funeral services for both her father and her brother, tomorrow. Star and Cody are going with them, which will be a good thing, I'm sure. Mr. B., Oliver and the piggies are all being cared for by their various veterinarians (spoiled to pieces, I'm sure).

Sandra asked that I thank each of you again for all of your love and concern. She is just wiped out right now. I don't know when she will be back here, but she wanted each of you to know how much she appreciates your words of comfort.

Keep her and Junji (her husband) in your prayers over the weekend. It will be a few hard days for them, I'm sure.

Logan

K9soul
01-13-2005, 10:18 PM
Thank you so much for the update Logan, I have been wondering and worrying. Sandra, you and your family continue to be in my constant prayers. Take care of yourself. {{gentle hugs}}

Karen
01-13-2005, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the update, Logan. Sandra, her husband, and her whole family are in our prayers.

carole
01-14-2005, 04:04 AM
Dearest Sandra, I can only imagine the pain in your heart right now, and I know no-one as loving, kind and special as you deserves to feel this terrible pain right now, my heartfelt sympathy goes out to you, and I just wish I could hug you and hold you and help you through this sad ordeal.

You will always be near and dear in my thoughts, and I just hope with all my heart you can find the strength to get through this very sad and diffcult time in your life, LOVE YOU Sandra.

ramanth
01-14-2005, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the update Logan. My most sincere sympathies to her and the family. *HUGS*