PDA

View Full Version : ~Surprising, Cool News!~

MariaM
01-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Guess what! Today I came home from school and my dad said to me that he had some news.

Apparently, he had phoned Lorraine. She and her husband own the farm where we got Major.

Remember how there were 6 pups and a dad, dumped on the side of the road? Well, seems that was wrong.

Today Lorraine said that they found out the puppies and the dad were actually owned by one of their farm neighbors. Apparently, they ran away a lot (I don't know the details). It seems that one of the times they ran away, Lorraine found them and took them home.

Here I thought he was abandoned all along!

But the REAL surprising news...

I found out what Major is! :D :D His dad was a black labrador, which I already knew. And the mom was........

:p Ok, this may not be exciting for you, but it is for me!

His mom was a golden retriever! So Major is Lab/Golden Retriever
:D

It seems weird, because I've always said "yellow lab cross" and now I KNOW he's HALF golden retriever!

Sometimes I just said "Lab" (for the simple people Lol) but he is just as much a golden as he is a lab!:D :D

I was sure that I would NEVER find out, so its exciting for me!!:o :D :p :eek: :D

Sorry lol:o

delidog
01-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Glad that the mysteryis solved!!!!

Major is still the cutest,no matter what breed he is!!!!
Hugs & Treats

Cookiebaker
01-10-2005, 08:11 PM
Hey that's so cool!! Malone is 3/4 yellow lab, and 1/4 golden retreiver. It's a great mix!!

Give Major a hug from me! :)

Karen
01-10-2005, 08:27 PM
That accounts for the more feathery bits of his fur, his ears especially. How fun to know for sure! :)

In any case, he's still 100% handsome! :) Kisses to Major and a hug for you! :D

lute
01-10-2005, 08:33 PM
that's cool that you found out what he is! he's so cute!

LuckiLab03
01-10-2005, 08:57 PM
I always thought he was a golden mix just because his fur is so soft and fluffy looking. I'm glad you found out though :) Now how about some pics? :p

luvofallhorses
01-10-2005, 09:01 PM
:) :) :) that is just exciting :D

vinjashira
01-11-2005, 03:55 AM
how exciting :) Major you're a handsome golden labrador.

Tina
01-11-2005, 08:09 AM
That is so exciting!:)

LorraineO
01-11-2005, 09:24 AM
Oh thats great news all round!!!!!!