PDA

View Full Version : Scout's new kitty friend - another orangie

jazzcat
01-10-2005, 04:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/qq6.jpg

This is a cookie jar I got for Christmas from friend. It's still wrapped in clear plastic an sitting on the dining table until I find somewhere to place it in the kitchen. Scout has fallen in love with him. She gets up on the table (a no-no) and rubs all over it and makes these funny little squeaks like she's talking to him. I haven't been able to catch her doing it with the camera but I'll keep trying because it's so cute.

catnapper
01-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Maybe she thinks that he's Allen?

He's really cute though - she has good taste in "men"

jazzcat
01-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Maybe she thinks that he's Allen?

He's really cute though - she has good taste in "men"
ROFLOL!! You know I thought that when I was taking the picture and meant to say that in my post.

CalliesMom
01-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Hub-a-hub-a!

shais_mom
01-10-2005, 11:52 PM
how funny!!
Very Cute!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-11-2005, 04:43 AM
Oh my gosh, for a minute, I thought you got a new kitten!!
Ha ha, great present that is!!

catcrazylady
01-11-2005, 06:00 AM
LOL!!! That is too funny!!! That is a really cute cookie jar by the way.:D

Killearn Kitties
01-11-2005, 07:21 AM
How lovely of Scout to welcome your new kitty! What a sweet girl she is. :D

catmandu
01-11-2005, 08:32 AM
Another Tribute,to the Orange Cats,for you,to keep,us,in mind,as we are the Best Cats! Michael,Roscoe,and Nugget .

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-11-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by jazzcat
She gets up on the table (a no-no) and rubs all over it and makes these funny little squeaks like she's talking to him. I haven't been able to catch her doing it with the camera but I'll keep trying because it's so cute.

This is so funny because isn't she the kitty who absolutely HATES Ripley and just tolerates the rest of the gang? So funny that she'd take so much to a porclein kitty instead of the real thing. :D

jazzcat
01-11-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
This is so funny because isn't she the kitty who absolutely HATES Ripley and just tolerates the rest of the gang? So funny that she'd take so much to a porclein kitty instead of the real thing. :D
LOL!!! Yes, you are right. I guess a kitty that never moves is more her speed. She just loves him.