PDA

View Full Version : For doberman owners

animal_rescue
01-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Has your doberman ever howled?
Maggie hasn't, even when Simon and Hannah do, even Marty does with them, but Maggie just stares at them like their crazy!
Sorry to post someting so pointless, I just wanted to know:p

LorraineO
01-10-2005, 04:08 PM
no,, my dobie girl has never howled,,, now Bark is aother thing,, THAT she does!!! :D No question is pointless by the way,,,

I am not so sure that dobes are known for much howling....:)

Shelteez2
01-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Mason and Ginger, 2 of the dobermans I babtsit, will sometimes howl when they are super agitated (ie, they are outside and they know someone has come in the front door and they want to see them) LOL It always starts out with the super annoying doberman whine though...... :)

LorraineO
01-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Shelteez2
Mason and Ginger, 2 of the dobermans I babtsit, will sometimes howl when they are super agitated (ie, they are outside and they know someone has come in the front door and they want to see them) LOL It always starts out with the super annoying doberman whine though...... :)

hey hey hey,,, now there is NO such thing as annoying and Doberman together!!! :D :)

lute
01-10-2005, 04:56 PM
the little dobie i'm pet-sitting right now doesn't howl. he whines more then a baby though.

animal_rescue
01-10-2005, 04:57 PM
oh, I love the doberman whine! Maggie always does it when another dog won't play with her!

Shelteez2
01-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by LorraineO
hey hey hey,,, now there is NO such thing as annoying and Doberman together!!! :D :)

Sorry my bad. ;)

Most of the times I don't mind the doberman whine, it's just that these two I babysit are whining masters and well they never stop and it does get on the nerves once and a while. :)

shutterbug0303
01-10-2005, 06:59 PM
Venus never howls, but is a whining champ! :D Zeus, my RB dobie, loved to howl! He did it mostly when our fire whistle was going, which was a lot...lol! He was and awesome boy! Man do I miss him....:(