PDA

View Full Version : Let go of me!!!

catnapper
01-10-2005, 08:04 AM
I was searching through old photos and came across this of Allen.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/saveme.jpg

I think his feelings are very well expressed, don't you? :D

Poor guy was an only cat at the time, and he had to endure all our affections (which he did NOT want) so picking him up always ended up looking like that.

Then we got Pouncer and he became SOOOO much more affectionate and lets me hold him now.

mina'smomma
01-10-2005, 08:06 AM
Ohhhh how so cute. I'm so glad he adjusted.

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-10-2005, 08:29 AM
OH MY GOODNESS!!

I'm surprised you still have two arms after looking at that picture...

Allen the terrible...... :D

What cattitude!

catnapper
01-10-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
OH MY GOODNESS!!

I'm surprised you still have two arms after looking at that picture...

Allen the terrible...... :D

What cattitude!
Oh yes, he was quite a brat about being loved and held before Pouncer. That never stopped us from tormenting (oops, I mean loving) him. :D

Its amazing the transformation he underwent after we got Pouncer. He went from being this hissy guy (just LOOK at those ears! He was NOT a happy cat!) to being the gentle, loving giant he is today.

ramanth
01-10-2005, 09:44 AM
:eek: That's how Logan looked before I ended up in the hospital. :o

Cosmicat
01-10-2005, 09:47 PM
LOL .... Oh my goodness, that's funny!

jazzcat
01-10-2005, 09:55 PM
ROFLOL!!!! A picture speaks a thousand words, or in this case one very loud cat scream.

Good thing Pouncer came along to help settle your orange wildman down.

Uniqueviking
01-10-2005, 10:44 PM
http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/lachen/lachtot.gif That picture is priceless.

manda_moo87
01-10-2005, 11:02 PM
Hehehe... :D what a face!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-11-2005, 04:45 AM
Phew... what an angry looking kitty-cat!!!!Looks like you risked your life petting that guy :eek: :eek:

Randi
01-11-2005, 07:49 AM
LOL! What a great picture! There's NO doubt he says: Let me go!!! :eek:

kimlovescats
01-11-2005, 07:53 AM
OH MY GOSH, Kim ... that is hysterical!! Look at those serious airplane ears!!! LOL!!!:D

Barbara
01-11-2005, 07:54 AM
I've never seen airplane ears like this:)

catmandu
01-11-2005, 08:24 AM
The Found Cats,are like that,as well,which,is a shame,as I wouldlove,to have Photos,of me holding all the Found Cats,and allen,is still a sweet Cat!

catnapper
01-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
OH MY GOSH, Kim ... that is hysterical!! Look at those serious airplane ears!!! LOL!!!:D
Ears? I don't see any ears! He has them so far flattened to his head that he has no ears! Yes, he was one ornery cat before Pouncer. He basically lived here to eat, sleep, and pick on the dog :rolleyes: Poor Nicki still doesn't believe he's a reformed cat and will no longer use her as a punching bag! :D

We could not pick him up - he hated it. He'd let us pet him, occassionally and for half a second, then he's give a dirty look and stalk away. :rolleyes:

But none of his grumpiness ever stopped us from picking him up and smothering him in kisses. I told him to be quiet because that was his price to pay for such a wonderful home!