PDA

View Full Version : Bubby is famous!!!

Lallypop11
01-09-2005, 10:41 PM
Hello Everyone! :)

I haven't been on here in SO LONG! I apologize! (I actually work at my new job) I hope everyone and their cats are doing well! Mine are doing fabulously!

I have some fun news that I KNEW all of you would appreciate more than the average friend of mine. Well, my fiance is a producer at The Weather Channel for Storm Stories, he creates the promos for all the episodes that are on everynight at 8 and other things like Hurricane and Tornado Week....that being said, he got an assignment for a new show that they just premiered tonight called ANIMAL STORM STORIES! And he needed some cat shots for the open and he used OUR CATS! He got a lot of footage of them around the house, and after going through edits, Bubby (our 2.5 year old Tabby) ended up in the open!!!!!! If you want to check it out, it is on Sundays at 8 and 11. It's a quick shot of his face while he's on the floor!!!! I am a proud stage Mom, so I wanted to share it with you.

I hope you are doing well and I will talk to you soon! Say hi to your kitties for me!!! :D :D :D

Sincerely,

Lauren

catmandu
01-10-2005, 08:50 AM
Wow,that is so wonderful,and its a shame,that you are so far,way,and we cant,see your Cats,on TV,and this might stop JJJ3,from boasting,that he ,was on the radio.

catnapper
01-10-2005, 08:56 AM
I'D BE PROUD AND EXCITED TOO! Now I'm actually jeaous! :D I'll have to check it out.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-10-2005, 10:14 AM
How cool! :D

catlover4ever
01-10-2005, 10:34 AM
That is so awesome.....is Bubby giving autographs yet?? ;)

jazzcat
01-10-2005, 10:45 AM
Nice to see you back!!!! Hope you'll stay around some.

That is so neat about Bubby. We have a famous TV PT kitty now, cool!!!

I'll have to watch next Sunday to see him.