PDA

View Full Version : Attack from deep.

Abandoned
01-09-2005, 07:31 PM
Kitty bolts from under the living room furnature and stops ontop of my feet. Stops, and hops up to be petted. No claws, to worries. Or it chases the other cat around while the dog sits there and looks at them like the kitty food is screwy.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-17-2005, 09:22 AM
Ha ha, your kitty sounds like a pretty active ball of fur!! How old is she ??

Zoe'smommy
02-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Hahaha! My kitty plays a crazier version of this game! She loooves to hide out under the furniture, and jump out to attack as we walk by! Sometimes there are no claws...."false attacks"....she jumps up and away, to wait for her next victim. But the other times....she bites ankles or latches on with her claws. Mind you, these are unprovoked attacks. For her amusement only.

SLC1
02-06-2005, 05:08 AM
Our cat will do one of two things like that, either she hides behind the couch, and jumps 4 feet from between the couch and the wall (where there's a 2-3 inch gap) and hangs with her head and paw out and attack our heads. That or she hides beneath the end of the bed, and attacks your feet that poke out from in between the sheets. When her claws haven't been clipped in a while it hurts, but she's so cute.

kaoK'okung
02-17-2005, 08:42 PM
my cat Zip (aka Zippy) loves to play with string...anykind, it doesn't matter...she is almost 12 , and she still is crazy as ever..and being the talker that she is, will use a very short meow to let me know that she is ready to play "string"...also, my other cat, Shy, loves to play with the plastic rings off of milk containers...she just bats the thing around, and around, and around,..lol, she will pick it up in her mouth and take it to another room, and then set it down and begin playin' again...:) :) :)