PDA

View Full Version : I got a puppy!!!!!

SparklingDiamond
01-09-2005, 05:30 PM
I'm so excited right now, i just got a saint bernard puppy. :D What started out as a trip to the motorcycle show ended with a trip to a puppy boarding/grooming place that sells a few puppies from breeders. We ended up coming home with a Saint Bernard!

I know what your thinking... Well where's the pictures? They are coming... I'm just figuring out a few things. I still have yet to put up the blinkie and Avatars I was made, so things are coming along. Oohhh... but im so excited!!! Pics soon, I promise!

My family is getting me mad though. I wanted a bunch of names and they hate them all. I like names with meanings, but they dont. So if you have any name suggestions it would be appreciated! I also liked Andre, after Andre the Giant. (after all, he could be up to 200 pounds!!!) :eek: :D

Karen
01-09-2005, 05:34 PM
Congratulations! How old is he? What does he look like? Start training him right away - they are very sensitive dogs, and get big very quickly. So get him used to not pulling on the leash is something to do BEFORE he can pull you over!

Pictures! Good Nordic names - Olaf (Ollie), Gustav (Gus) - not something cutesy - when we see pictures, maybe I'll have more name ideas!

Mandy1
01-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Congratulations :D That's so exciting, I can't wait to see pictures !!!!

Hmmm I like the names
Berry
Edin
Julien
Cole
Lincoln
Hunter

WRR
01-09-2005, 05:59 PM
congrats!!! hope your relationship is filled with love and happy times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D

SparklingDiamond
01-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Thank you! :) Karen, he's 10 weeks and looks adorible. His face is really almost completely brown. Thanks everyone for the name suggestions, but I think we have decided on Kumar.:) Keep them coming if you have any good ones, though! Again, pictures soon. ;)