PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Friends

tatsxxx11
01-09-2005, 08:10 AM
Dear Pet Talkers...On behalf of myself and my family, I wanted to thank those of you who posted messages of support and sympathy, who emailed and PM'd me, called and sent ecards and mailed cards. I treasured each and every message. Your kind and loving words of concern and caring were of great comfort during a very difficult time and they were shared with everyone in my family during our memorial service. My Dad was the ultimate animal lover and I know he deeply appreciated the loving thoughts of those who shared his passion. Thank you all. Sandra

slick
01-09-2005, 08:23 AM
More {{{HUGS}}} to you at this difficult time Sandra. I wish there was something I could say to ease your pain. :( :( You are in my daily prayers.

K9soul
01-09-2005, 10:26 AM
Dear Sandra, it's so good to hear from you. Take all the time you need to grieve and heal. I am so glad we could offer comfort and support to one who has offered comfort and support time and time again to so many people. You and your family continue to be in my prayers. Take care of yourself Sandra {{HUGS}}

gini
01-09-2005, 10:29 AM
Dear Sandra,

Please allow me to reach out and give you a big hug at this difficult time.

All of us are here for you and please know that you have been sent prayers for you and for your entire family.

Love, Gini

RobiLee
01-09-2005, 10:40 AM
Its so good to hear from you, Sandra. I'm so sorry that you are going through this difficult time. I think of you daily, every time I check in at Pet Talk. We all care so much about you and wish there was some way we could help ease your pain.

Hang in there, Sandra.

Hugs....Robin

moosmom
01-09-2005, 10:48 AM
Sandra,

I hope you are doing okay. You've been in my thoughts alot. ((((hugs)))) from Michigan.

Donna

lizbud
01-09-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by K9soul
Dear Sandra, it's so good to hear from you. Take all the time you need to grieve and heal. I am so glad we could offer comfort and support to one who has offered comfort and support time and time again to so many people. You and your family continue to be in my prayers. Take care of yourself Sandra {{HUGS}}

Sandra,

I find it so very hard to find the right words to convey my
thoughts at this sad time for you & your family. I can only echo K9soul's words. She put it so well. I do believe your Father left
a wonderful legacy of love & caring. {{HUGS}} Liz & Furkids.

chocolatepuppy
01-09-2005, 12:34 PM
Sandra , good to see you back, you have been missed. Will keep you in my thoughts.{hugs}

CalliesMom
01-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Sandra,
I know we don't know each other as I'm a newbie posting here, but your family is in my prayers.

Sarah

CamCamPup33
01-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Good to hear from you, Sandra... :) Your in my thoughts, BIG {{HUGS}} to you and your family.

Amber

luvofallhorses
01-09-2005, 03:28 PM
Sandra I have no idea who you are but I give you my deepest sympathies and {{{{hugs & kisses from my furbabies}}}} if you ever need to talk feel free to pm me.

Krista

Rachel
01-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by lizbud
Sandra,

I do believe your Father left
a wonderful legacy of love & caring. {{HUGS}} Liz & Furkids.

And you, Liz, said this so well. Sandra, each and every day you project the very best of who your father was and always will be.

shais_mom
01-09-2005, 10:48 PM
still in my thoughts Sandra!

AmberLee
01-09-2005, 11:25 PM
{{{gentle hugs}}}

popcornbird
01-10-2005, 02:05 AM
{{{hugs}}} to you Sandra. We're all here for you during this very difficult time.

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-10-2005, 06:05 AM
It is so good to hear from you. Sending you some {{HUGS}}... We are all here if you need anything!

slleipnir
01-10-2005, 08:30 AM
I don't mean to be ignorant or anything, but is this something I missed while I was away?? I'm not sure what happened?? :confused: :confused: :( Sorry:(

kimlovescats
01-10-2005, 09:00 AM
Glad to see you here, Sandra. Continued prayers and thoughts for you and your family .... it will be a slow process, but the hurting will ease with time!

Kim

Rachel
01-10-2005, 09:01 AM
Audrey, Sandra's father passed away last week. Although he had been ill for a long time, his death was unexpected. She traveled to Florida for a memorial and to be with other loved ones there. There is a thread in General where we expressed our love and concern for her. She is now back home.

lynnestankard
01-10-2005, 11:49 AM
Dear Sandra {{{{Hugs}}}} - I've lit my Monday night candle and said a special prayer for you and your very dearly beloved Dad. xxx

Lynne

slleipnir
01-10-2005, 12:10 PM
I'm so sorry Sandra that I didn't know :( If there is anything I can do let me know! :( My thoughts are with you and your family

Buddy Blaze Lover
01-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Again, I am so very sorry!! I can't imagine life without my family. How much I take them for granted too; I shouldn't, since every day of life is precious and rare!:(

dukedogsmom
01-12-2005, 08:05 AM
You are so very welcome! You are one of our strongest supporters here at PT and it's only fair you should get our support and care when needed. I know the days ahead will be difficult but remember we are all thinking about you. I know it wasn't the right time but I wish I had known you were here in Florida. Would have been nice to see you.

ramanth
01-12-2005, 08:58 AM
*HUGS*