PDA

View Full Version : Et

Lillycat
01-09-2005, 05:39 AM
teaches us how to live life with her loving sweet ways.....congratulations to the cotd!!!

kittykay
01-09-2005, 07:46 AM
She is a lovely girl--please give her a kiss from me.

smokey the elder
01-09-2005, 07:47 AM
ET, you are a very pretty kitty. I'm glad your meowmie and pawpaw are taking such good care of you!

K9soul
01-09-2005, 10:36 AM
Lovely ET, there is certainly no sign left of your awkward looks as a baby, but I had to grin at the image your human described of you as a kitten ;). You are certainly very cherished by your human and deservedly so. Congratulations ET, our beautiful Cat of the Day!

jazzcat
01-09-2005, 11:00 AM
ET, what a beautiful cat you are!!!

Congrats on being COTD! Enjoy your special day sweetie!

kb2yjx
01-09-2005, 11:07 AM
ET, you show by your serene demeanor the wisdom that you alone possess!!! You are quite the beauty!!! Many more years of a good life for you and your family to share together. Happy COTD!!!!

lizbud
01-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Dear ET ,

You are indeed a precious kitty. :) Happy congratulations
and many tender kitty kisses coming your way today as our
special CAT OF THE DAY.

catmandu
01-09-2005, 12:11 PM
ET,in this case,must mean Extra Terrific,and its always nice,to see a senior Ctizen,as dignified as ET,and The Found Cats,send a Senior Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOW To Extra Ordinary ET,COTD!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-09-2005, 12:22 PM
ET
How lovely you are! I can not imagine you ever looking like a bat!
Congratulations, sweetie, on a loving home and family and on being our special Cat of the Day today too! :D

Jax
01-09-2005, 01:19 PM
AWWW ET, you are so pretty and elegant and very sweet-looking with those gorgeous eyes!! I love ET! Congrats for being Our Adooooorable Sunday Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
01-09-2005, 02:45 PM
Precious is the perfect word to describe you, ET.:) I can see by that sweet, sweet expression on your beautiful face, that you are the most gentle and loving of kitties:) Me and my boy Mr. B feel a special affinity with you, ET. Like you, Mr. B is a sugar kitty who suffers from neuropathy. But also like you ET, he has an amazing spirit; a spirit that keeps him young at heart, living and loving life to it's fullest! Your human is so rightfully proud of her/his most couragesous, inspirational and precious ET! It was an honor to make your acquaintance, ET! I hope that you and your family enjoy a very happy day, celebrating your much deserved Cat of the Day honors! Hugs and purrrs to you dear ET from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

Dan Holder
01-09-2005, 02:50 PM
She's very pretty, and the description tells what a good hearted little kitty she is. Her breed is simply listed as "cat". Her humans decided to take in a funny looking kitten of no special breed, and wound up with a lifelong sweetie that enriches their lives. Ms.ET offers some lessons for those that think about it. Good luck.

karlyb
01-09-2005, 08:56 PM
ET, you are a twin to my Susie. She was born to a stray under my porch so her beginnings were much like yours. You are such a brave girl, ET, enduring your insulin injections every day. Somehow, you know that your mom is trying to help you stay as healthy as possible. ET, you are like the story of the ugly duckling who grew up to be a swan. You certainly are a beautiful kitty now!