PDA

View Full Version : I could hardly believe my eyes today...

Kirsten
01-08-2005, 02:11 PM
I came home today and couldn't find Luna anywhere. Looked for her in all her favourite places, but she wasn't there. :eek:

Then I finally saw her here:

http://www.tillyschanze.de/pix/closet.jpg

There wouldn't be anything special about this picture if it was Lily on that cabinet, but it was LUNA, my clumsy little big girl!! Luna who prefers to stay on the ground most of the time! I wonder how she got up there. Did she use the new cat tree on the left? Or the old scratching post on the right? I would really love to see her getting up there!

Kirsten

catcrazylady
01-08-2005, 03:19 PM
I was surprised when you said that was Luna. I thought for sure it was the nawtee Lily!!;) Luna must be feeling a bit on the frisky side today. :D :D :D

Kirsten
01-08-2005, 03:24 PM
LOL, I bet she was really proud of herself! :D

Kirsten

catnapper
01-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Way to go Luna! I often find my kitties on the high bunk bed and I have no idea how they get up there, especially big Allen and little Abby. It blows my mind that they can get up there. I'd love to see them jump up there.

moosmom
01-08-2005, 06:56 PM
I always take a head count when I get home. Usually it's LilEli that's missing. When that happens, the first thing I do is look in my dresser drawers. The first time it happened, I couldn't find him anywhere. I opened a drawer to get out a shirt and bingo!! There he was! :eek:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid64/pd062543b458b75a52f80776befb4b6fe/fbfcd05f.jpg

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Was Luna able to get back down on her own, Kirsten???

Barbara
01-09-2005, 05:30 AM
It's very warm here and I suppose spring went into her bones:D Yes I also want to know how she came down.

Kirsten
01-09-2005, 06:15 AM
Well, she came down on her own, but I did not see it. So I still have to wonder, and I would really love to know how she did it!

Besides, something must have happened with Luna, because this morning, she climbed the edge of my little tub while I was taking a shower. Usually this is Lily's part, but for some reason, Luna wanted to get there, too. :)

Kirsten

Uniqueviking
01-09-2005, 06:19 AM
Luna Toon has a new found confidence :D She also made sounds on the phone yesterday, I've never heard her say before, lol.

I'm sure she climbed up on the new cat tree and then jumped from there.

Kirsten
01-09-2005, 06:24 AM
Luna Toon has a new found confidence

Yes, it seems so. :)

Kirsten

catmandu
01-09-2005, 12:35 PM
My cats,will hide,on me,I think,to see,if I ill get worried enough,to search,for them,and then they will appear,in plain sight,like they were always there!

Kirsten
01-09-2005, 03:31 PM
She did it again today, around noon. Obviously it's her favorite spot now for this time of the day! :)

I'm so proud of her! Luna often gives the impression that she's kind of trapped behind the bars of her own mind, if you know what I mean. So I'm always happy for her when I see her doing things she did not dare to do so far. :)

Kirsten