PDA

View Full Version : Hide and Go seek

blotzie
01-08-2005, 10:17 AM
My Dog loves to play hide and go seek with me! When i was about 4 knowone would play with me and somehow she taught her selve I will go hide in the house anywhere and my mom will let her go (or she will wait a min or 2 on her self then go) and she will go to all the rooms and when she finds me she sits downs and starts to wag her tale realy hard!

P.S. that is her in my sigi!

Luna
01-08-2005, 01:40 PM
That is soo cute. :D My dogs like to play tag. I will run around the back yard, and they will chase me, when they get close enough, they jump up and tag me. They also get very excited, and their tails start to wag like crazy.;)
This is my "Little Jupiter"

http://www.talkingdogs.net/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10005/normal_lil-jupe8.jpg

blotzie
01-08-2005, 05:36 PM
aww Little Jupiter is adorable!

Vette
01-09-2005, 07:34 PM
My dog likes to play that with me like that too. ill wait till hes busy doing something and then hide behind a tree on him and watch as he runs around trying to find me.

i stumped him really good once. i hid in the bed of my dads truck and lay flat on my back so he coudlnt see me at all. took him a long time to figure that one out. :D

once he finds me he barks at me runs around me in circles and then takes off running,, and ill hide on him again.

i guess its a game of more seeking then hiding though for him. :)

Lexi_Lover
01-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Wish I could do that with Lexi!

Renee
01-21-2005, 07:58 PM
My dog likes to play hide and go seek or as my family calls it, find mommy! He'll search like crazy. He also loves to chase and tackle you by the ankles he may be big but he has never hurt me.

IRescue452
02-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Autumn loves hide and seek. Its the best when I am babysitting my four year old sisters and other kids I babysit during the summer. No need to entertain them, I just send in the dog. Pepper on the other hand plays get lost and have mom seek. She's 14 years old and wonders off when we aren't looking and gets too disoriented to find her way back to where we are.