PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Jack Russell showgirl!

Sparky-dog
01-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Hi all! Our Jack Russell has been entertaining our numerous Vegas visitors (can't imagine why we have so many), and the demand for pictures and video got to the point where we put up her own pages. ( I guess some folks needed a way to back up their story about a dog in Vegas swimming underwater, etc.) What's most amazing about Sparky's "talents" is everything she does, she does all on her own. We don't train her, and sometimes I think she trains us.

Since it's up and running, figured I might as well share it, so stop by and enjoy the show! It's best viewed in IE.

http://members.cox.net/sparky-dog

http://members.cox.net/sparky-dog/Sparky%20back11%20anim%20a.gif

wolfsoul
01-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Love the music! :D Cute pup!

flamepony12
01-07-2005, 10:41 PM
what do you click on to see the movie?

Sparky-dog
01-07-2005, 10:52 PM
Chose either Realplayer or Windows Media, and click on the Hi or LO next to it. Dial up use LO, and DSL/ Cable HI.

If you don't have the player plugin, the links to the free downloads are right above the movies.

vinjashira
01-08-2005, 01:12 AM
a swimming/diving jack russell, very impressive, mine won't get anywhere near the water :D
thanks for sharing and welcome to Pet Talk!

4 Dog Mother
01-08-2005, 08:51 AM
Wow, how impressive!!!

dukedogsmom
01-08-2005, 10:00 AM
What a great site and a great dog! Very cute videos.

Sparky-dog
01-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Thanks all. Yep. she's a character, and what's on the site so far isn't all there is. Needless to say, she's the star attraction here. It's almost guaranteed the first thing you hear when someone comes through the door is SPARKIEEE- Dog!!!

vinjasira, Don't know if you saw her "Bio" page. We really don't think she likes the water at all. Only time she goes in is with pool toys. Go for a swim without them and she sits on top or tries to open the deck box (she's almost figured out how to open it) where we hide all those treasures. She does like to sit and relax in the hot tub, but only goes in with someone, and the "bubbles" turned on. Even with access to it all day long she won't go in any other time, but will find ways to intice you to go for a dip.

flamepony12
01-08-2005, 02:41 PM
what a talented pooch! :D Very cute. :)

Chica
01-08-2005, 02:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/tumbs.gif

GREAT MUSIC AND SHOW! :)

Sparky-dog
01-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Just had another reminder of who the "star attraction" is around here. Had a call from a friend who's coming out in a few weeks for a 2nd interview at the new Wynn Las Vegas Resort. To really appreciate this, understand this guy is 30 something, very professional, meticulously dressed and groomed, and in his spare time is a body builder/personal trainer. Probably the last person you could imagine having any interest in a pet. When we told him the guest room had a vacancy for his trip, his response was "Great! I get to stay with Sparkiee-dog". Had to howl at that one. We're starting to think we're just the hired help.