PDA

View Full Version : Oh where oh where has our Sirrahbed gone....

kimlovescats
01-07-2005, 08:09 PM
Oh where oh where can she beeeeeeeeeee?

I miss you! Are you hiding again? I hope you are ok .... we really NEED to see more Robbie and Lizzie pics!!!;)

Kim

Logan
01-07-2005, 08:35 PM
I wondered the exact same thing, starting yesterday! Debbie, come out, come out, wherever you are!!! :)

catnapper
01-07-2005, 08:50 PM
I've been wondering the same thing! Where is our resident orangie-lover and whiner?

Debbie, look... see... you are VERY missed!

DogLover9501
01-07-2005, 10:10 PM
I've been wondering too, and have PM'd her :(

Come back, Debbie!!

Do we have to WHINE?? ;)

catcrazylady
01-08-2005, 05:33 AM
I was going to start this same thread this morning. I remember one of the last posts from Dennis said something about Debbie being sick so he was posting for her.
I hope she is ok!

Debbie, Dennis, Missy, Christine.....SOMEBODY let us know you all are ok. We are worried!!!!

Sirrahsim
01-08-2005, 05:39 AM
I'll be calling home in about 20 minutes or so, so if they don't post by then I will:)

jenluckenbach
01-08-2005, 05:40 AM
A PM of mine has even gone unanswered :(:(

WHERE ARE YOU?!?! :confused:

catcrazylady
01-08-2005, 05:44 AM
Thanks Missy and please let us know if everyone is ok. I hope they don't have that nasty flu bug!:(

Sirrahsim
01-08-2005, 06:19 AM
I'm on the phone with her right now, everything is ok, she just hasn't been on much lately. I'm sure she appreciates pms and stuff:)

catcrazylady
01-08-2005, 06:22 AM
Please tell her that she is being greatly missed!! Send her a {{{HUG}}} from us.

jenluckenbach
01-08-2005, 07:18 AM
I glad she is OK, but we MISS her....so none of this "She's just not been on lately" stuff :)

catmandu
01-08-2005, 08:34 AM
The Found Cats,and I miss you,and your Cats,Debbie! We LOVE YOU!!!!

sirrahbed
01-08-2005, 08:48 AM
Sorry everyone. I did talk to Missy, but I am not OK. Some of you know I tend to get depressed and right now it has me pretty bad. Not really suicidal, (I have no means) but quite bad. Not as bad as before but bad. Sorry, nothing interests me and for now I stay in my room, do not talk to anyone. The holidays brought too much stress I think because I felt a crash. If it gets worse, I will go to the hospital. Too many worries and I am sick of being treated like a psycho with no mind or feelings- I will not outlive it I don't think. *I* am NOT a psycho. I also have a significant event next weekend - maybe that is part of the tension - Dennis and I will be attempting to contimue our work to further some positive change in a world of abuse by sitting in a panel discussion and facing questions from sources that may or may not be hostile to us - to me specifically.

Kitties are fine - I prefer them (and PT'ers) to most people. Kitties are not cruel or mean and don't get their jollies over being better than others.

catcrazylady
01-08-2005, 08:56 AM
Debbie I don't know where this physco thing came from but you are certainly not!!! You have explained depression many times to others in need of help so you need to remember all that you have told them. Depression is a disease not a choice. Obviously this is a really bad time for you right now but you know you will eventually come out of it. It doesn't feel that way now but you will feel better. If you feel the need then you should go to the hospital but if you need to unload and tell how you are feeling or what is going on right now then do it. We are here for you and many times you have told me that sometimes writing it out helps a little. If you need to call me or want me to call you then let me know.
You are very much loved and cared for by many and don't you forget that!!!

Please take care Debbie and let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

DogLover9501
01-08-2005, 09:43 AM
I think Lisa said it best.

Debbie, you are definatly not psycho!:(

I really hope you start feeling better soon, you know we really miss you alot, and PT hasn't been the same at all!!

Just know that we are all here for you, whenever you need us.

{{{Hugs}}}

catnapper
01-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Oh Debbie, first majors {{{{HUGS}}}} coming your way. You happen to be one of my favorite people - with a heart of goodness and love. I hope you feel better soon. Let me know if there is anything I oculd do to help you in any way at all.

jazzzytina
01-08-2005, 10:01 AM
I am in total agreement with everyone here - you are NOT psycho! I've suffered from depression too - and after the holidays always seems to be the worst. Please know that we are praying for you and we love you, and hope you will be back to feeling much better soon. {{hugs}} from us in NC...

kimlovescats
01-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Debbie, this is what I feared had happened ... as you are so much like me! I will try to call you sometime soon. Today is my parents' 50th wedding anniversary, so I will be tied up with that. Please know that I love you dearly, and am here for you any time. You are very worthy, smart, and precious, and you WILL come out the better for this horrible experience you have to deal with!

LOVE YOU SO!

Kim

Corinna
01-08-2005, 11:27 AM
{{{{HUGS}}}} and prayers for a quick rebound.

RedHedd
01-08-2005, 11:33 AM
{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}} and prayers that the going gets easier for you.

CalliesMom
01-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Debbie, you are one of the nicest, kindest women on here and in no way are you psycho. No one can truly understand depression until they have been through it. Those with it, however, completely understand how you feel and if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me. I went through something similar last summer--I almost lost my mother, school, everything...

christa
01-08-2005, 12:23 PM
Deb, I'm so sorry you're having problems with this again!

I'm sitting here on the verge of tears . . . my mom has had SERIOUS problems with depression in the past, so I know what you're going through . . . thankfully she is on meds to control it and has done great . . . but I do know how hard it is for the person dealing with the depression, and for the family that worries and loves you.

I know you have an awesome support system there around you . . . I hope & pray that you get to feeling better.

Just remember your loving husband, your wonderful kids, and those beautiful kitties that surround you every day . . . they're worth living for!!!

We all love you here Deb . . . you've become someone that I've really come to respect and think a lot of! You're a very special lady!!!

Hang in there sweetie!

Karen
01-08-2005, 12:37 PM
We love you and miss you when you are not around. Please know that, and hold that close in your heart, even when depression is convincing you you aren't worthy. WE know you are a good person and deserving of love, not just by your kitties, but by us. Take care of yourslef, or let others do so, and we look forward to your feeling better enough to join us on a regular basis!

sirrahbed
01-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Thanks to all who answered - I was not looking for this but appreciate it anyway. I most always like to come to PT. I know that when this happens - it worries Dennis and he is afraid to leave the house lest I attempt to end my life again but I am not at that point at all.

I am very frustrated that this black mood returns still. Much is the isolation I live in, much is the physically painful problems (migraine and herniated cervical disc) that I am denied medication for because I am deemed "unsafe" now and much is the *psycho* label I have earned, even though I know good and well I am not.

The "nice" things some of you folks have mentioned are part of the trouble I face. Too much empathy tears at my heart and political activism makes me a target of hate. I don't feel worthless, I feel exhausted.

Thank you again to those who answered and sent me PMs.

Kirsten
01-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Debbie, I'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling well!!

How awful that you cannot get any meds against the migraine and the herniated disc, the pain you're in must be awful! :(

((HUGS))), and get better soon!

Kirsten

Logan
01-08-2005, 03:44 PM
All I can say is that you are certainly surrounded by many people who love you very much. What a lucky woman you are in so many ways. Our passions do tend to hurt us at times, and I hope and pray you will find a happy medium, my friend (and I do consider you to be a friend to me).

Hang in there, and know that I am going to keep you in my prayers.

Logan

jenluckenbach
01-08-2005, 03:55 PM
{{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}} {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Lilith Cherry
01-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Oh Deb!! Lots of hugs and loving thoughts! I really hope you feel better very soon. You are such a sweetheart and everyone here loves you to pieces!! You are a kind and caring soul and not a pyscho whatsoever!! You and your husband will both be in my prayers.

Jods
01-08-2005, 10:48 PM
I'm sorry I missed this thread and didn't reply sooner. I just wanted to send some {{{{HUGS}}}} and say Hello. I hate to say I hope you feel better because I know your not sick, and I was gonna say cheer up soon, but I feel it wouldn't be that easy. So I'll just leave it at good positive thoughts and vibes are coming your way and you know we miss you. Talk to you soon.
Jodie

shais_mom
01-08-2005, 11:09 PM
I saw this yesterday before you're post Debbie but I didn't reply.
{{HUGS TO YOU}} Please know I am only a PM away and if you wish to have my phone number please just ask, I know I am about you're kids age but I would do anything to help.
Sending positive healing thoughts and prayers you're way.

Cincy'sMom
01-08-2005, 11:40 PM
We are hear for you, Debbie. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

krazyaboutkatz
01-09-2005, 12:06 AM
Debbie, Please take care. I'm sending you lots of cyber hugs and I also wanted to let you know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. I'll also try to send some positive energy your way. {{{HUGS}}}

smokey the elder
01-09-2005, 08:18 AM
Oh, Debbie, I hope you feel better. Grr for the stupid doctors. Doesn't it occur to them that pain is part of the depression loop and maybe if you WEREN'T in pain you wouldn't be as depressed?? Oh well, I'm just being a sensible lay person. What do I know anyway.

anna_66
01-09-2005, 08:20 AM
Debbie,

You've got my # if you need anything. I'm just a phone call away.

Your friend
Anna

BitsyNaceyDog
01-09-2005, 09:43 AM
Oh Debbie, (((hugs))), (((hugs))), (((hugs))). I'm sorry things aren't going well right now. I suffer from depression too. I've been on meds for 6 years for it. I have been labeled psycho too. I lashed out at one of Justin's sisters once when I hadn't taken my medication, I was going through withdrawals because I was addicted to my meds but hadn't had them in 2 days. It was pretty bad and at that moment I was kind of psycho, I guess. But that's not how I am normally. After that I was put on new meds and am doing much better now.

I'm not psycho (except for that one incident) and I know you aren't either. I'm sorry you're having a hard time right now. I'm glad you have Dennis, he is a wonderful husband.

I love you Debbie, you are one of my favorite PTers. If I could pick my family out of everyone in this world I would pick you as my mom. I truly think so highly of you. I hope you feel better soon.

Big Hugs,
Kari

Twink
01-09-2005, 09:57 AM
I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. I'd like to add my {{HUGS}} and support. Like so many others who have replied, I've also struggled with depression. Since this is an ongoing problem for you, I know that you KNOW that the world really isn't as bad as you feel it is right now. And that the way you feel isn't your fault. What helps me when I'm badly depressed is this: focus on getting better. Tell yourself that what you're feeling is NOT normal, remember (if you can), what you're usually like, and remember that in a matter of days, weeks, whatever, life will be ok again.

But then, advice probably isn't what you need! So, more {{HUGS}}. I'm glad that you have so many loving people to lean on. We're all here for you!

RobiLee
01-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you, Debbie. Please take care of yourself. My heart goes out to you.

You can pm me anytime you feel like talking. I can be a great listener.

Hugs....Robin

DJFyrewolf36
01-10-2005, 02:13 AM
Hugs and cuddle rubs from the kitties too! Sounds like you need some purrr therapy, I hope the brats have been helping out!

I'm here for you, trust me I know what its like

PM Anytime, you're in my thoughts and prayers

mina'smomma
01-10-2005, 07:31 AM
My dear Debbie. You are in our hearts and prayers in your tough time. I've sent you a pm and know that no matter what time it is you can call me if you need to talk.

And know to all of us here you were never that terrible p-word. We love and miss you dear.:D

ramanth
01-10-2005, 08:32 AM
*HUGS* We're thinking of you up here.

jenluckenbach
01-10-2005, 08:59 AM
HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-10-2005, 10:16 AM
Oh Debbie, I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this and you're feeling so bad. I've noticed you've posted a few more times, so I'm hoping you're feeling a bit better. I do know that talking about things usually helps me, so hopefully just coming here and letting us know how you're feeling has made you feel just a bit better, and know that we all care about you and are worried about you has helped even more.

{{{hugs}}} to you.

rg_girlca
01-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Dear, dear Debbie, you are in my thoughts and in my prayers.

(((((HUGS)))))

Lilith Cherry
01-11-2005, 06:31 PM
Hi Debbie! Just sending a few more hugs and good thoughts to you and hoping that you are feeling a little better today! Keep your chin up girl and know we all love you!:) :D :D ;)

prechrswife
01-11-2005, 06:35 PM
Debbie,
I just saw this thread, and I wanted to add my (((((((((hugs))))))))) and prayers.
Dusty

sirrahbed
01-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Again, I want to thank everyone for the tremendous support. I read it all, cried plenty but encouragement always helps and I have printed up all of these messages to pull out another time - when I need them.

I first forced myself to post as someone suggested, as PT is pretty much my family and social life right now. I am feeling much better! Not right, but better. The past few weeks just seem like some murky water down the drain and it is hard to believe it is mid-January. This thing built over about a month I believe, but never hot that awful low point like before and I am so glad!!

Someone wrote me about a "Withdrawn" thread that went on in General last year sometime - it was when I was feeling strong and I interested to see that the large number of folks who really experience and understand this darkness. It is so common really.

I have left the house twice this past week, got a massage and had my hair cut. Today, Dennis and I are going over to work on the computer of one of our contacts(now friend:) ) from our computer ministry.

Anyway, I know I should personally contact each and every person who PM'd, e-mailed or posted for me here, but so many!!! Please know that I appreciated each gesture and I know all of you were part of the medicine that God keeps sending me. I love you all.

gini
01-16-2005, 11:36 AM
That a girl.............back up and in charge of your life and happiness.

Life is not easy........there are many roadblocks.....but you have a pit crew here who will be right there for you everytime you stop!

anna_66
01-16-2005, 12:20 PM
Debbie I'm so glad to hear that you are getting out and feeling a bit better. And I'm also happy to see that you are posting some, it is theraputic sometimes isn't it;)

A massage hu? Ohhhh that sounds so good:D