PDA

View Full Version : New Camera!

shutterbug0303
01-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Just thought I'd share the excitement! I've been using a Fujifilm S7000, which works alright, but the lag time on the shutter is horrible, and the focus took so long! I would always miss so many good shots....

So today, I broke down and bought a Digital SLR! :D I am sooo excited! It takes awesome photos! And I love the control I have!! Plus, it's a Nikon...the best cameras on the market! :D I'm going to take the girls to the dog park tomorrow with the camera, so I'll be sure to share some photos when I get home!

http://www.nikonusa.com/images/products/25214_360.jpg

Thats not the best photo of the camera! You should see all the buttons!! :confused: I have a lot of reading to do! lol

BitsyNaceyDog
01-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Yeah, more pictures of your girls!!! The camera sounds awesome.

Jods
01-08-2005, 01:02 AM
WOW I wanna buy a new cam... I probably will soon... I love the one I have its just I want one with an actual lens... Was yours really $$.....

shutterbug0303
01-08-2005, 10:38 AM
I got out of the store for $1,500.00!!!! :eek: Trust me...I was sick to my stomach when it was all over, but it can be a tax write-off next year (not that it makes up for the cost), plus, my Christmas bonus from work about covers it. It was NOT cheap, but so far, definetely worth it! :D