PDA

View Full Version : Sick people in my area ..... arrrrrrrrg

kimlovescats
01-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Shooter Targets Family Pets

Pets are being shot in a Putnam County neighborhood.

Two animals were shot earlier this week on Rocky Point Road, including Bruce Bohannon's cat, Callie, who was shot in the leg.

Callie survived the shooting, but can barely walk. Bohannon said he wants to know who would harm a family pet.

"I wonder what kind of person would do that. What goes through somebody's mind before they do that?” he said.

A dog and a cow were shot and killed.

Police were investigating the shootings. Police said they don’t’ have any suspects.

Police said area residents should keep an eye out for slow-moving cars in the area.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :(

BCBlondie
01-08-2005, 02:03 AM
:( :( So sad... Some people are really sick.

Barbara
01-08-2005, 03:58 AM
We had that a year ago in the little town we are living close to! I am so glad F+T are inside.

:mad:

moosmom
01-08-2005, 07:14 AM
That is sick!! :mad: My cats are all indoor cats, thank God. Sounds to me like some punk juveniles with alot of time of their hands, little to do and parents who don't give a damn.

catcrazylady
01-08-2005, 07:24 AM
Why do people have to be so cruel? I don't understand the world we live in sometimes.:( I just have to believe in my heart that these sick, disgusting idiots will get payback at some point. I hope the police find them soon and no other animals or people get hurt.:( :(

catmandu
01-08-2005, 08:33 AM
There sadly,are people,who are raised without love,and are abused,and they take it out on smaller animals,and people,as they are taught,to hurt,before they are hurt.I hope,that Callie can recover,and I hope,that noone gets that idea,here,as my porch,is a gathering place,for the Strays!