PDA

View Full Version : Street smart kitty...

moosmom
01-07-2005, 04:35 PM
I went grocery shopping today. I bought honey ham for sandwiches. I had a bazillion bags and began unpacking them and putting the food away.

Mandy decided she wanted some lunch and tore through the plastic bag of the ham and started munching on the lunch meat!!! I laughed and took a slice out to divy up between the 6 of them.

I WISH I had my camera near. This little peanut grabbed a hunk of ham and tried swallowing it whole! :eek: When I tried to grab it from her, she growled!! :eek:

I'm convinced that Mandy was on her own the first 3 months of her life and still has a little "wildness" in her, worrying about where her next meal is going to come from.

That's my girl!

QueenScoopalot
01-07-2005, 05:22 PM
I love those "tough stuff" kitties purrsonally! :D :D :D I don't eat meat, but do buy it for the street waifs that reside here. :rolleyes:

K & L
01-07-2005, 05:41 PM
That's too funny! I'm not quite sure what causes them to do this.:confused: Mouser has done this from the first time he started eating on his own, and hasn't had to fight for any food since he was 10 days old!

catmandu
01-08-2005, 09:05 AM
She,a stray,knows just,how to get her share,and she will outgrow that,I hope!

moosmom
01-08-2005, 07:24 PM
She is SUCH a brat!!! Everytime I eat now, I have to close her in the kitty room or she will grab stuff off my plate or off my fork!! The little demon seed that she is. :p