PDA

View Full Version : Any Green Bay fans out there?

My Peanuts
01-07-2005, 04:06 PM
Yes, I'm from Chicago and yes I am a Bears fan, but I LOVE the Packers and Favre. :D It's pretty odd I know.

Anyway, I'm going to the game on Sunday!!!! I'm so excited! My boyfriend got tickets and this is our first Green Bay game (actually it's our first pro football game, which is also odd since we are about 25 minutes from Soldier Field) :D Just thought I'd share since I'm sooooo excited.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-07-2005, 04:08 PM
You lucky dog you! My mother would kill for those tickets! :D

I grew up just South of Green Bay and I think my mom is one of their biggest fans. Terry and I have gotten into the Packers just because we know she's into it so much. We'll be watching on Sunday and will be looking for you in the stands! ;) :D

My Peanuts
01-07-2005, 04:14 PM
I'm trying to think of a good sign to make to hold up. So far we have come up with "Even Bears fans love Favre!" but I'm not sure yet :)

RICHARD
01-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Leave early, park far.

Dress in warm old clothes.

Drunks spill beer.

Dress in neutral colors.

Drunks throw beer.

Don't get into yelling matches with other fans..

Drunks throw beer.

Take a small cheap radio.

Drunks yell loud.

Take alot of money.

I have no drunken advice on that one.

Buy a program.

Remember to GO THE BATHROOM BEFORE YOU SIT DOWN.
I saw a woman leave at the beginning of the 2nd quarter at a playoff game and she came back as halftime ended..

Scream and get a sore throat, then, get sick for a whole week.

Pray for a close game.

Have fun.

RICHARD
01-07-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

Take alot of money.

I do have advice!!!!

A fool and his money are soon parted.
A drunken fool and his money are soon partying!

My Peanuts
01-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Leave early, park far.

Dress in warm old clothes.

Drunks spill beer.

Dress in neutral colors.

Drunks throw beer.

Don't get into yelling matches with other fans..

Drunks throw beer.

Take a small cheap radio.

Drunks yell loud.

Take alot of money.

Buy a program.

Remember to GO THE BATHROOM BEFORE YOU SIT DOWN.
I saw a woman leave at the beginning of the 2nd quarter at a playoff game and she came back as halftime ended..

Scream and get a sore throat, then, get sick for a whole week.

Pray for a close game.

Have fun.

I like all the advice except the neutral colors one. I will be in all green and yellow! :D

MariaM
01-07-2005, 08:47 PM
At first I thought "Green Day" when I saw this:p
I'm not much of a football person for the United States, but Green Bay Packers were always my favorite, they were the most valuable on Football Monoply:p

lovemyshiba
01-07-2005, 10:22 PM
GO PACK!!!!!!!!!

I'm officially jealous---I love, love, love the Packers!!!!!

I hope it's a great game!!!!!

:D

Desert Arabian
01-08-2005, 12:06 AM
I live in Wisconsin- OF COURSE I love the Packers! Beer, cheese, Packers, and ice fishing- that's what WI is all about- hahahaha. Ja der hey!

BCBlondie
01-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Sorry... :p

But...
GO RAIDERS!!!! :D hehe

smokey the elder
01-08-2005, 08:11 AM
Good for you! Three years ago I saw the Packers at Giants Stadium. A friend of mine's family always got season tix to the Giants, and he offered to sell the Packers tix to me. BUT...the game was supposed to be Sept. 16...2001!!! The game was rescheduled for Jan. 5 and it was in the 30s.

GO PACK GO!!!

RobiLee
01-08-2005, 09:29 AM
I'm happy for you! I have to say though I sure am hoping that you are disappointed with the way the game ends ;) :p

GO VIKES!!!

I hope you have a great time!

Robin :)

Holly's mom
01-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Yeaaaaaaaaa, GREEN BAY!! Of course you know from previous posts that I am a diehard Packers fan (not to mention Brett Favre is CUUUUUUUUUTE!!) You are so lucky to be going to the game! Guess I'll have to settle for watching it on TV. Come on, Packers, we need to see you in the SUPER BOWL!! :D

My Peanuts
01-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Well I'm sure you all know that the Packers lost :( . The game and the fans were still unbelievable and I had a wonderful time. My feet were freezing despite having several pairs of socks on, but the seats were pretty good.

Next time we go I think we will get a room instead of driving all the way back to Chicago after the game :rolleyes: Since it can’t be the Bears or Packers I’m now rooting for the Steelers to go to the Super bowl :D

persianmom
01-21-2005, 09:11 AM
Born and rised in Wisc. Go Packers, I know that the seasons over but hay Go Packers and there is always next year