PDA

View Full Version : Bon (TV and BROOM VIDEOS!)

anna_66
01-07-2005, 08:46 AM
Ohh I just had to share this video it is so funny!

Amy, Ralph, Sadie, Cincy & Spot sent me the breed all about it video of bullmastiffs (for my bday-thanks again guys!) so we decided to watch it last night.
Of course I didn't think to get the camera out...who would have thought I could get such good footage:confused:
Well of course Bon started barking his head off as soon as he heard the dogs on tv bark. Kinda like "Hey, that sounds like a mastiff. Where's he at?". The funny thing was he even was watching it and at one point the dog was walking out a gate and kind of walked off the screen and Bon tried to follow him:rolleyes: He kept looking around the tv to see if he could find him! I'm just sorry I didn't have the camera out then.
But we did play some of the video back and got him barking and looking at the tv. Not as good as what I told you about, but I think you'll like it:D

anna_66
01-07-2005, 08:49 AM
HEHE! Every time I play that video he barks:D

Anyway here's the one of him with the broom.
It was the first time he has seen it and was having a great time barking at it.
His voice is sooo deep...I just love it!
And look how big he's gotten:eek:
He's going to be My Pet Pony:D

Samantha Puppy
01-07-2005, 09:00 AM
Too funny! Loved the TV one... the other one, the one with the broom, reminded me of my Samantha. She does the same thing! :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-07-2005, 09:03 AM
:( :( :(

I need to have a talk with my boss... about fixing these computers so I can watch the Pet Talk videos!!!;)

ParNone
01-07-2005, 09:19 AM
Hey Anna!

LOL! those are great! I love Honey in the second one. So much like Murph shaking his head at the Crazy Collies, excited and barking at nothing.

Par...

PJ's Mom
01-07-2005, 10:38 AM
LOL

Peej and Bailey came running out of the bedroom barking when then heard Bon. :D

DogLover9501
01-07-2005, 10:47 AM
Those videos are so funny!! :D

I hate not having sound :(

ramanth
01-07-2005, 11:05 AM
LOL!!

Kia very rarely reacts to the TV, but once in awhile a certain animal sound coming from the TV or the odd doorbell will have her up and staring at the TV and sometimes barking.

The one of him with the broom is so cute! Huney and Roxey seem like they are saying, "Dude...what is your problem?" :D It's amazing to see a puppy that big acting puppyish. He's gonna be a big boy. :D

Jadapit
01-07-2005, 11:16 AM
Great videos! Bon does have a deep bark. I love it. Diamond and Jada go after the vacuum like Bon does the broom.:)

petslover
01-07-2005, 11:27 AM
LOL That is to cute!

Nomilynn
01-07-2005, 12:06 PM
The broom one is hilarious. I love when he kind of bumps the stove then looks at it like "hey when did this get here?"

HEHE! :D

CountryWolf07
01-07-2005, 12:22 PM
I couldn't stop laughing!

It's so adorable.. I love his deep barking! Ha, I laughed when I saw Huney and Roxey coming in to see what was going on in that 2nd video! :)

pitc9
01-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Great video's Anna!!

vinjashira
01-07-2005, 12:44 PM
I watched your video clip with snowy and she barked when she saw/heard your dog barked :D

Foam
01-07-2005, 12:45 PM
LOL !

Darlin started barking, and ran over to see what's up. :D
Great vids!

shutterbug0303
01-07-2005, 12:57 PM
That was adorable Anna!! Bon is getting HUGE!! :eek:

4 Dog Mother
01-07-2005, 01:51 PM
Great videos, Anna. It was so funny watching Bon bark at the dogs on the TV and then going up to it to see them. Taggert was the first to come see what was barking on my computer. Then Jack and Dazzi!

Chasing the broom was so cute! Thanks for sharing the video.

anna_66
01-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
The broom one is hilarious. I love when he kind of bumps the stove then looks at it like "hey when did this get here?"

HEHE! :D
LOL! That's my favorite part too!

Kim I think your right...he IS going to be a big boy! And I just love seeing such a big dog like him acting like a puppy it's so strange!

Sorry you can't hear it Robyn, maybe one of these days you'll get to hear it in person:D

I love how everyone else's dogs bark, but I think it's hillarious when he barks at himself, who does he think it is? His twin:p

K9soul
01-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Loved the videos Anna! I too love Bon's deep voice, I couldn't stop grinning during the first video, that is just so adorable! Love the second one too. Sure brought back memories of Tasha doing the same thing as a puppy. I even have a video of her as a puppy barking and growling while I mop. Bon is such a little horse though it is especially comical :D

Varga
01-07-2005, 06:17 PM
What a magnificent voice he has.. I don’t think Tiki likes it one bit :D…

(P.S. I guess dogs are also part of the information age… barking at each other out in the yard are things of the past.. LoL.. )

RobiLee
01-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Well, you already know how I feel!! I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!

That boy is so cute! I can't believe how deep his bark is. Just too funny.

I love ya Bonbon boy!!!

Hugs and Kisses...Auntie Robin :D

delidog
01-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Oh Anna,
That is Too Funny!!!!!

You just have to Love it!!!
and The Bon Monster!!!!! ;) :) :D

dukedogsmom
01-08-2005, 09:44 AM
Those are so funny! Made me laugh at work yesterday. I love Bon's deep bark. I can't believe how big he's getting.

gini
01-08-2005, 10:08 AM
Anna, I had to play your videos a couple of times. The first time it was to watch Rascal's reaction instead of the video. He got this really worried look on his face like "omg, there isn't a dog in here is there?"

Bon is really growing up fast..........I just love his BIG feet!

Thanks, they were both fun.

sammy101
01-08-2005, 10:23 AM
wow he has a big bark already!:eek: lol i loved the broom video.he's going to be huge!;)

Kfamr
01-08-2005, 10:49 AM
LMAO! I can't get Simba to stop barking now.

I love when you can see Huney and Roxey in the last bit of the last one.. they're like "whatever!"

Ki does the same thing to the TV. I'll have to try and get a video!
Bon is such a silly boy!

Cincy'sMom
01-08-2005, 11:07 AM
I can't see orhear the videos :( Ralph added some new virus software last weekend, and I don't know if that is causing problems or what, but I'll have to see if I can get him to fix it for me!!

misterduke
01-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Cute video!

Duke does that all the time. At dogs, cats any type of animal sound he hears on TV he responds in some way or another.

misterduke

jenfer
01-09-2005, 01:13 PM
heehee.. cute.
gigi does that too... only to the vaccum (aka: the big monster). :D

captain
01-09-2005, 09:32 PM
ROTFLMAO ............. Oh Anna, I can see your broom ending up in itty bitty pieces soon ............. :D

He sure has a beautiful bark ...... I have to download them and play them for my two at home .......... might get the video set up ahead of time............ :D

shais_mom
01-09-2005, 10:29 PM
LMAO!!
Those were great Anna!!
I played the first one and Keegan came flying off the bed (hasn't moved in about 3 hours!!!) barking and running from door to window!!! :)
He is getting sooooo big!!! :D

anna_66
01-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
LMAO!!
Those were great Anna!!
I played the first one and Keegan came flying off the bed (hasn't moved in about 3 hours!!!) barking and running from door to window!!! :)
He is getting sooooo big!!! :D
LOL:D Can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees how big Bon has gotten:eek:

Amber
01-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Lol!

How sweet! I had Elvis on my lap, and when I played it, Elvis got all scared. lol silly boy