PDA

View Full Version : Went and saw Trinity(kitten) yesterday...

carole
01-06-2005, 10:02 PM
For those of you who remember about three weeks ago, on coming home from visiting our friends, a little kitten arrived on our doorstep, we kept her overnight, and my daughter found her a new home.

Yesterday we got invited out to see her, she is now named Bobbi and as cute as a button, her tail is really fluffy now, and I can see she is in a good home, out in the country with another cat and a super gentle dog Ben, and three kids aged 8 to 12.

She still has lots of cattitude, and is quite a little madam, knowing what she wants, a bit of a biter, but she is just so adorable, sorry no current pics, but here is one we took of her here before she left incase you forgot just how cute she is.

It was great to see her again, and know that this story had such a happy ending.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-06-2005, 10:06 PM
What a little cutie pie! I'm so glad to hear she's doing so well in her new home. :D

catmandu
01-07-2005, 08:43 AM
What a Cutie Pie,indeed,and we are glad,that he has his Furr Ever Home!

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-07-2005, 09:06 AM
AWWWW

im so glad she found herself a good home... she is cute as a button...

It was nice of her new family to keep you updated.:)

catnapper
01-07-2005, 09:09 AM
Awwww... she was a cutie puie, so glad to hear that she's getting bigger and prettier. Way to go finding her a fabulous forever home!

lynnestankard
01-07-2005, 09:22 AM
Aw Carole - thanks for the 'uppydate' on this sweetie-pie furgirl.
So pleased she's settled and beginning to rule the roost!!!

A BIG thanks to you for getting this little one settled.

Lynne

kimlovescats
01-07-2005, 09:36 AM
CUTE! She looks like a little Maine Coon mix! Such happy ending for her, Carole ... thanks so much for the wonderful update!;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Oh!!! What a cutie-patootie!! And, she almost has the same look in her eyes as my Inka, which means: tons of cat-titude ;) :) !!

Thanks for this good news, Carole!!

carole
01-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Yes you can all imagine how hard it was to let this little girl go, but it had to be, and I am happy with her new surroundings, even being her foster mummy for one night, I felt like she was mine, and we had to ensure her home was a good one,actually to be very honest my Melissa did all the hard work, looking after her non-stop and finding her the home.

Where she is is so perfect I think, they have a pretty old house, and won't be bothered by a kittens antics or ruining their stuff,I met the kids Dad, as mum was at work (met her when we gave them Bobbi) and he is a real nice guy, seems like a softie, and loves animals, she is not exactly toilet trained as I first thought, but as he put it, well it just takes time and she is pretty good really, having said that whilst I was there Bobbi decided not to use her litter box lol.

Yes I agree she does look like a Maine Coone mix, if she is will she be a big cat?

She is a tad nawtee is Bobbi, but you cannot help but love her,yep folks I feel so happy that she turned up at my door, and I believe it was mean't to be for sure.

kimlovescats
01-07-2005, 03:23 PM
If she is has enough Maine Coon in her, she will be a good-sized girl, although the females don't get quite as large as the males. No matter what her size, she is going to be quite beautiful!:D