PDA

View Full Version : Update on my foster, Bunny!!

BCBlondie
01-06-2005, 09:10 PM
Bunny is doing great! She is just the SWEETEST cat... She will sit and purr on my lap for hours while I'm on the computer. She gets along sooooooo great with Megan (my dog). They sometimes even try to play with each other. :)

She got spayed on Monday and gets her stitches out next Monday.

The rescue I work with just put her up on their website... *sighs* She's going to the mobile adoption next Saturday. :( I'm going to miss her soooo much.:( :(

Here's the rescue site. She's the third cat from the top. There are two pictures of her.
http://www.hopalong.org/cats.html

EDIT:
I'll just post the two pics of her here..

http://www.hopalong.org/cats/Bunny3.JPG
http://www.hopalong.org/cats/Bunny2.JPG

Grace
01-06-2005, 10:20 PM
She is beautiful !!

shais_mom
01-06-2005, 11:00 PM
aaawww she is gorgeous!!
I hope whoever gets her joins PT!

BCBlondie
01-07-2005, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom
I hope whoever gets her joins PT!
LOL! Wouldn't that be awesome... :D :)

jenluckenbach
01-07-2005, 04:56 AM
She is so beautiful!!! Good luck finding your new home, Bunny.

catmandu
01-07-2005, 08:34 AM
its very sad,to see all those fcaes,all needing a Furr Ever Hopme,and knowing,that they would make any house,a home! We are glad,that Bunny,is working out so very well,and she,is a most Lucky Cat,to have you,as a Guardian.

catnapper
01-07-2005, 08:47 AM
She's absolutely gorgeous! The hard part of fostering is letting them go (I should know - I failed fostering 101 and kept two kittens :o )

Good luck finding her a loving forever home

kimlovescats
01-07-2005, 09:57 AM
She is gorgeous, what a sweet face!!! Is there no chance of you adopting her?:D

EssTer
01-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Awww.. She´s soo beautiful :)

BCBlondie
01-08-2005, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Is there no chance of you adopting her?:D
I've totally fallen for her... :( She's such a sweetheart. My mom really likes her too.. It's just that, if I adopt her, I highly doubt my parents will let me foster any other cats because they'll be afraid of me wanting to keep more... :(
Ugh... so I don't know..

AmberLee
01-08-2005, 03:34 PM
She is adorable... many warm good wishes for a wonderful future for her.

Kirsten
01-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by BCBlondie
I've totally fallen for her... :( She's such a sweetheart. My mom really likes her too.. It's just that, if I adopt her, I highly doubt my parents will let me foster any other cats because they'll be afraid of me wanting to keep more... :(
Ugh... so I don't know..

Oh, I wish you could keep her! She's such a sweetheart, and you love her so much!!!

I would miss her pictures here, too.

Kirsten

Logan
01-08-2005, 03:46 PM
What a darling little girl!!! I know about that foster failure thing.....been there, done that with Butter and Zipper! Good luck to you!

krazyaboutkatz
01-08-2005, 05:28 PM
She's so adorable that I'm sure she'll find a wonderful loving forever home quickly. Too bad it won't be in your home but I understand that you can't keep your fosters. Please continue to take lots of pictures for us while she's still with you.:)