PDA

View Full Version : We FINALLY got our mail!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-06-2005, 08:50 PM
We had our mail stopped while we were on vacation. There was a mix up in when we wanted it restarted and how we wanted it re-delivered, so today, finally, we got our mail!

I just wanted to say a big heart felt thank you to all who sent cards - Christmas and sympathy. They were all so wonderful and so heartfelt, especially the sympathy ones for Tubby. I do want to get around to thanking each of you personally, but that will take a little time, so I wanted to say a public thank you just to let you know I got them and I appreciate them tremendously.

Pet Talk is the best place in the world and I really don't know how I would have made it through the last month without you guys.

C'mon everybody, B-I-I-I-G group hug now.

{{{HUGS}}}

Thank you ALL so much for being such wonderful friends. :D

Logan
01-06-2005, 09:11 PM
I didn't send a card, but if I had, I would have appreciated your heartfelt thanks very much, Debbie. You and your husband and Peanut have not been far from my thoughts, for sure. With a couple of "senior" girls of my own, with Murphy and Mimi, I felt a sort of kinship with Tubby and you guys.

I'm just delighted about Jack........one day, I will find me a boy like Jack. In the meantime, I will love every minute with my lovable Mimi and the feisty Buttercup.

Logan