PDA

View Full Version : cute sounds coming from cats

Abby&Buddy'sMom
01-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Hello, I was wondering if anyone elses kittys make cute vocalizations like mine does. My Abby always makes a "pigeon" or a "raccoon" type sound whenever she greets me. I just love it. She also has many other sounds she does, I just cannot describe them:D And she is always sure to tell me when the food bowl is empty by sitting on her placemat and giving me a great big Meow!! Gotta Love Them!:) Any one out here with noisy kittys too?? Here is the noisy littel girl h (http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2133993921)

catnapper
01-06-2005, 04:12 PM
Abby is my noisy girl. She hads many different vocal techniques... all of whch are the reason she didn't get adopted at any Adoption events (and why I ended up keeping her) She's very vocal and does do the little pigeon noise which I find so sweet. But she also knows how to SCREAM. And scream she does! :eek: I'll have to make a video of her screaming one day. Just ask JenLuckenbach - she'll tell you just how loud and steady my little girl can be! So much noise from little girl. Amazing.

Then I have Allen who likes to talk at night when he wants loving. He can get loud too. Then in the morning he tells my hubby that he's starving to death. Harry does the starving meow too... only a hundred times a day.

RedHedd
01-06-2005, 04:19 PM
My Mishi is my talky boy! I swear some days I think he's trying to talk! Some of the sounds that come out of his little mouth can be quite funny. I love my not-so-little chatterbox although some days he can get very annoying, just meowing because he can!

wolflady
01-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Marius is my "pigeon" noise maker. It's funny, because this is the noise he typically makes. It's unusal to hear and actual "meow" out of Marius. He's chirrups at everything! I just love that sound. It's so sweet.

As far as just being vocal and loud, that would be Sergei! He's always meowing and most of the time I'll look at him and say "what are you talking about, Sergei?" LOL LOL

Your cats are gorgeous by the way! ;)

Jods
01-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Pixie meows just for the sake of hearing herself. Loud, quiet, screeching she does it all. She meows when she wakes up, when shes looking for me, when she wants me to pick her up. When she comes into bed... LOL usually if I say baby where are you?? I can here mew mew mew mew... until she gets to me then she purrs...When I get home from class I'm always like wheres my little baby?? and she meows really loud so I say oh and how was your day? did hers have a good day?? and my boyfriend looks at me lke I'm nuts cuz I'm laying on the floor asking the cat how her day was ... :p

Abby&Buddy'sMom
01-06-2005, 06:53 PM
in the little photo under your name..the Dane..is georgeous. Im jealous...I want one too! Is he/she yours?

catmandu
01-07-2005, 08:55 AM
That is funny,as everyone calls Moose The Magnificent ,Pigeon,because,of his loud Prring,he does sound like a Pigeon.And JJJ3,is the Noise Maker,as everyone,that I call,hears his cries,for TREATS!