PDA

View Full Version : Imagestation

petslover
01-06-2005, 01:20 PM
I am using Imagestation to try and upload pictures. I got the pictures uploaded and all, but I am trying to figure out how to get the pictures to show up here on PT.. I know on photobucket it gives you the exact code that you need to put here, but it don't on this one.. I don't want to have to upload my pictures again to photobucket so is there anyway I can get it to show me the code or something to upload on PT. I'm really confused lol! Thanks!

petslover
01-06-2005, 02:27 PM
bump so noone misses this. I would really like to use Imagestation as my default image uploader!

Logan
01-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Right click on the picture you want to post (in Imagestation, of course). Then copy the information beside "Properties". Click on IMG on your post, paste that information, click "ok" , submit your reply/post and your picture will show up!

Jadapit
01-06-2005, 02:32 PM
I use the imagestation and this is how I do it. You click on the smaller picture and then it will be just the right size for here. Then you right click the picture and hit properties then copy and paste the URL onto here. Does all that make sence? I don't explain things real well sometimes!:rolleyes:

petslover
01-06-2005, 02:46 PM
I got it to work. I did it the way Logan told me. Thanks Logan! Thank you too for responding Jadapit!

petslover
01-08-2005, 01:09 PM
I have another question about Imagestation. Is there anyway you can make your albums where everyone can see them. I am wanting to put a link to mine on my website and I know most people won't sign up for it. I just want them to view it!

Kfamr
01-08-2005, 01:11 PM
add &mode=invite

To the end of the album's URL.

petslover
01-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Thank you tons!