PDA

View Full Version : Is this unusual?

Jadapit
01-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Do any of you have a cat or cats that dont like to use the litter box? Copper has never really used a litter box he goes outside to do his business. I think it's pretty cool!:) I was just wondering how many other cats might be like that.

Jods
01-06-2005, 11:51 AM
Pixie and Fifa stay inside, but my grandmothers cats are like that for the most part. They use it more in the winter though. :)

Logan
01-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Butter never uses a litter box, although one is always available to him. He always goes outside, no matter what the weather is like. Mimi uses the litterbox most of the time, especially when it is raining or cold. Of course, most people here have indoor only cats, so we'd better hope their cats are using the litter box! :eek:

catnapper
01-06-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Logan
Of course, most people here have indoor only cats, so we'd better hope their cats are using the litter box! :eek:
I'm one of those indoor only kitties... and yes my kids all use the box like good little kitties! :D

Though I have heard its common for indoor/outdoor cats to prefer to use nature's lavatory! :D

DogLover9501
01-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Tigger is the opposite, if he's outside, he comes INSIDE to use the litter box LOL

Emma is indoor only.