PDA

View Full Version : In need of some prayers for my grandma

Tina
01-06-2005, 08:14 AM
Tuesday evening my grandma had a very bad nose bleed which to find out her blood pressure was up very high!

Well she went to the doctor yesterday morning and they done some test on her. She will get the results today to see what is making her blood pressure go up. They gave her a pill for last night and this morning.

Her appointment is at 9:30 am please send good thoughts and prayers. I hope that she does not end up in the hospital.:( They could have admitted her yesterday. But they sent her home my aunt stayed the night with her because my grandpa can not take care of her. They are really worried that she could have a stroke.

I really don't know what I'd do if something happened to her right now.

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-06-2005, 08:16 AM
Sorry to hear your grandma is not feeling well...
I will be praying for her...

Hope she is feeling better real soon!!!

Logan
01-06-2005, 08:45 AM
Tina, I will certainly keep your grandmother in my prayers. :)

Jadapit
01-06-2005, 09:12 AM
Tina,
You and your grandma will be in my thoughts and prayers. Boy, it's been one thing after the other for you. I'm sorry you have had to deal with so much that has to be really hard!:(

K9soul
01-06-2005, 10:19 AM
Tina, prayers on the way for your grandma as well as you. I know you've had so many struggles lately. {{HUGS}} to you. Get well Tina's Grandma!

Jods
01-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Tina,
Your grandmother will be in my thoughts and prayers today.:)

petslover
01-06-2005, 12:10 PM
I hope your grandma gets better and that its nothing to serious. I will put her in my prayers!

Tina
01-06-2005, 12:25 PM
Thankyou so much for all of your prayers!

I heard from my grandma and the doctor put her on another blood pressure medicine. They want to see her back again Jan. 20th. They didn't find anything wrong with her blood test except her cholestrol was up.

The doctor did say if my grandma had not had the nose bleed, it lasted 3 hours:eek: that she could had a stroke the other night. So they are thinking the nose bleed saved her from having a stroke.

Please still keep her in your thoughts that will remain ok.:)

K9soul
01-06-2005, 01:01 PM
That's great news Tina! I'm glad no major problems were found, and it sounds like the nose bleed was a good thing, both a warning and the body naturally taking care of itself. I hope She's able to get it under better control with the doctor's help :)

Tina
01-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Yes, it is good news though I still worry! There is just so much going on in my family right now! I just wish things would calm down for a bit but I don't think it will happen.

I really feel bad right now how I've acted foward my grandma since the fire. I know she has just been trying to help! I just take things for granted and I need to stop it!

This is really off topic but my dad is also worrying me with his drinking.:( Plus my brother getting into so much trouble over really dumb things!

Then there is people asking what we are going do since the fire happened.:mad: :( I feel almost like I'm going have a nervous breakdown.:eek: But I'm trying my best stay strong for my daugthers.

K9soul
01-06-2005, 06:07 PM
Tina, I sure feel for you :(. I know it may only be small consolation, but you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Try to keep your mind occupied with relaxing things as much as you can. Sometimes when I feel overwhelmed, I will simply just breathe in and out slowly, and count the breaths, and it almost always makes me feel calmer. You can't be responsible for everyone so do your best to let go on things you can't help and take the best care of yourself that you can. More {{HUGS}} to you. :)