PDA

View Full Version : Wubby!!!

kb2yjx
01-06-2005, 04:09 AM
What a wonderful sight to see before leaving for work in a few minutes. Isn't being ORANGE the greatest? And you do SOOO many things to keep your family happy!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Mad Mags Moo
01-06-2005, 05:39 AM
I love Wubby!!! He is just a gorgeous and most beautiful cat!

smokey the elder
01-06-2005, 06:21 AM
Gee, an orangie for a change.:p ;) Wubby, you look very sweet!

relish
01-06-2005, 06:36 AM
WUBBY IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! HIS EYES ARE SO EXPRESSIVE!

catmandu
01-06-2005, 08:18 AM
Wondeful Wubby,does have very expressive eyes,and such a Happy Face,and The Found Cats have madehim,and all Ornage Cats,official members,of the Found Cat Orange Organization,effective immedaiatley,and send anOfficial Orangie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Wonderful Wubby COTD!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

K9soul
01-06-2005, 08:35 AM
Wubby, what a beautiful orange kitty you are. I have to admit, you orangies really draw me. I loved reading about your antics and how you make your human laugh. There's no doubt that you are indeed the best cat ever! Congratulations on being our wonderful Cat of the Day Wubby!

Lillycat
01-06-2005, 09:34 AM
awww wubby......you are just perfect, your little orangey self you! congratulations on being cotd!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-06-2005, 10:30 AM
Wubby
What a handsome boy you are for sure!
I love your name. It seems to fit you some how!
What a smile :D I got from seeing your picture today.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Howie's Mama
01-06-2005, 10:32 AM
Your Wubby is just an ADORABLE boy and I love his name! His picture put a big smile on my face first thing this morning. Congratulations, Wubby-Boy, for being today's Cat of the Day!!

Barbara
01-06-2005, 10:53 AM
Wow Wubby!!! You are even more orange than many other orangies!

Soo handsome! And playful too. The makes you very special to your humans and to us:)

Congrats on being our most deserving COTD today!

Bari_d
01-06-2005, 11:01 AM
Wubby, what a special boy you are! It is a pleasure to "meet" you this morning and to celebrate your being a golden Cat of the Day! Stay happy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Jax
01-06-2005, 11:44 AM
What a most wonderful Wubby boy! You are so cute W, what a pretty face with gorgeous big green eyes. You look so nice celebrating Christmas too. Congrats to Awesome Wubby!! :) :D :)

Killearn Kitties
01-06-2005, 12:09 PM
What an adorable boy!!! :D He looks an absolute sweetheart.

Many congratulations on being our extra-special Cat of the Day! Enjoy your day in the spotlight sweetie.

jazzzytina
01-06-2005, 05:22 PM
What a Wubby! He is precious! And what a cute name! I love it. Congrats on being our special ORANGE COTD!

Logan
01-06-2005, 06:20 PM
You are a wonderful orange boy, Wubby!!!! :D I can certainly understand why you are so loved in your home!!!! :) Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that in honor of this special day, you will get lots of love and treats!!! :D

Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!!! :D

karlyb
01-06-2005, 07:14 PM
So many orange kitties - what a great way to start the new year!

Wubby, you are so beautiful, with your bright orange fur and little white bib. You are a mischievous boy, hiding pens and attacking your mom's hand. You are a great companion and playmate and would keep anyone entertained. Hope you had a day filled with treats and kitty kisses, Wubby, as our special COTD!

KittyKatLover
01-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Awww, Wubby! What a beautiful boy! Reading about you brought a big smile to my face. Such a funny, playful kitty, with your hide and seek and pouncing. :) Congratulations, Wubby, on being Cat of the Day, January 6, 2005!!!

Dan Holder
01-06-2005, 09:48 PM
There's a lot of personality in that little face. Sounds like a loving kitty, too.