PDA

View Full Version : Tribute For A Kitten Buried Alive

AvaJoy
01-05-2005, 07:43 PM
I cannot begin to fathom this senseless cruelty, nor the evil minds of the 2 teenage girls being held responsible for torturing and burying alive an 8 month old grey and white kitten in Cumberland County New Jersey last week.

After stabbing and stomping on it, they buried it with head above ground then left it to strangle with a red tank top tied around his neck. All ribs except one were broken and it suffered massive internal injuries. More details are in the links I have included below. One is the article that appeared in town's local newspaper and the NBC link has slides and a video from their TV news report. I could only access the slides on my computer.

I am so enraged by this heinous act!!!!! The agonizing death this kitten suffered is incomprehensible. I just can't let his murder fade into history without some kind of tribute . . . it was a boy according to one report . . . probably had no name . . . well, here goes:

I pray that you have lost all recollection of your horrifying ordeal, precious, and that you are now happy, playful and content like you deserve to be at Rainbow Bridge. I GRIEVE FOR YOU.

And may those girls writhe in the torments of hell for all eternity. :mad:

newspaper article (http://thedailyjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041230/NEWS01/412300305&SearchID=73195154251098)
Channel 10 TV news report (http://www.nbc10.com/news/4034638/detail.html)

rg_girlca
01-05-2005, 08:30 PM
OMG, how devastating. I am at a loss for words as tears are streaming down my face. That precious little baby looks so much like my Poppy. I cannot believe the cruelty of these girls.

I also grieve for you baby for what you went through.

Thank you for setting up a tribute for this little one AvaJoy.

May you Rest in Peace sweetheart and know love on the Rainbow Bridge.

krazyaboutkatz
01-05-2005, 11:32 PM
How horrible.:( RIP little kitten.

catmandu
01-06-2005, 08:22 AM
They may kill,the Kittens body,but his spirit lives on,and he is getting,a day,in Cuba,where the Pet Talker angel army,is vacationing.He will be an eternal Kitten,and because,he was murdered,will have a Great Life,at the Rainbow Bridge! Poor Little Kitten,no one deserves,to die like that!

moosmom
01-06-2005, 08:59 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

They may kill,the Kittens body,but his spirit lives on

Gary said it best!!!

RIP little one. You're at the bridge with Adonis (another tortured and killed kitten), Casey and all the other wonderful furbabies who have passed over.

The only thing I have to say about those two juveniles is I hope that they get the WORST punishment possible and that their parents are also held accountable!!! :mad: :mad:

ramanth
01-06-2005, 09:07 AM
That just makes me sick.... :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

No words..

RIP little sweet one. :(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-06-2005, 09:43 AM
RIP sweet little kitten. Even though it didn't seem like it, you were/are loved.

:(

KittyKatLover
01-06-2005, 05:15 PM
That is the most sickening and disturbing thing I have ever heard. I can't even comprehend how someone could possibly do that to a innocent animal. What's worse is, because these digusting girls are 'juveniles', they will not be pushined NEARLY as much as they deserve to be. They deserve to rot in hell, being tortured and agonized for the rest of their lives.

Little Kitten, I am so sadened to here about your death, but I pray that now you are safe and happy, making lots of friends at the Rainbow Bridge. Rest in peace little one.

jazzzytina
01-06-2005, 05:28 PM
That is just awful and heartbreaking. You know, conscious will creep up on them and they will regret what they did. They will likely find an animal that they love one day and think about what they did and be sorry for it. But for now, they deserve the severest punishment possible.

Poor little kitten, RIP and play hard at the Bridge with all the PT kitties who have gone before you. :(

moosmom
01-06-2005, 06:06 PM
RIP Sweet little one. You're now at the Rainbow Bridge where no one will ever hurt you again.

Medusa
01-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Just 5 minutes w/these girls. That's all I would need. I wouldn't hurt them, not physically, but I guarantee you they would NEVER harm another innocent being again. God, I didn't need to see this right now but there it is. I won't sleep for sure tonight. But I WILL light a candle for this sweet boy.

Enraged!!!!!!
Medusa

GraciesMommy
01-06-2005, 09:51 PM
That is just utterly sick...13 years old! Makes you wonder what kind of parenting these girls have had so far..and of course the mom is saying they didn't do it..something is bad wrong in that house!!

voxmel
01-09-2005, 04:20 PM
I read the news articles and I can't believe that the girls are getting off so lightly. Animal cruelty should be a felony everywhere, punishable by at least five years in prison. I say that because there is such a strong link between serial killers and their taking part or witnessing animal cruelty. Having said that, I wonder what example was set before those girls to cause them to want to torture and kill defenseless animals. They are 13 years old. They should know better.:mad:

voxmel
01-09-2005, 04:41 PM
I read the news articles and I can't believe that the girls are getting off so lightly. Animal cruelty should be a felony everywhere, punishable by at least five years in prison. I say that because there is such a strong link between serial killers and their taking part or witnessing animal cruelty. Having said that, I wonder what example was set before those girls to cause them to want to torture and kill defenseless animals. They are 13 years old. They should know better.:mad:

CalliesMom
01-09-2005, 04:46 PM
:( :mad:

Cataholic
01-11-2005, 02:38 PM
RIP, Sweet Angel. You are now in a place where no one can ever harm you again.

May those that tormented you be tormented in their dreams.

luvofallhorses
01-14-2005, 05:29 PM
:( :( I cannot even describe how I feel what bitches

LabradorLover
01-14-2005, 10:21 PM
Those kids are SICK AND DISGUSTING. How can the live with themselves. RIP poor Kitten. :(

Kristl
01-15-2005, 11:29 AM
oh the things i want to say to these unspeakables! poor kitty. i feel so awful thinking of the fear this poor kitten mush have had. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kristl
01-15-2005, 11:30 AM
loveofallhorses said it PERFECTLY!

kt_luvs_kitties
01-16-2005, 08:35 PM
RIP little baby kitten. Even though you had a terrible crossing, many people love you. May you have fun at the RB and look over us all that care about you.
For the scum who did this to you, may they burn for eternity. I hope they get what they deserve....:(

kimlovescats
01-16-2005, 09:54 PM
These girls are seriously SICK ... they have not one ounce of feeling, compassion, or decency in their sickened minds and hearts. They have to be into satanism or on some extreme drugs to be so cold and heartless. They need to be put away for LIFE as they have no place walking this earth . If they have that little respect for a tiny defenseless animal, then they could and most likely will harm an innocent child or another human being.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :( :(

pipersmom
01-17-2005, 03:40 PM
Oh, I am so angry and just sick to my stomach.

Someone ought to bury them neck deep and come at them with the same tank top. I know, wrong way to react, but boy I'd like to scare the poop out of them.

Play and have fun at the Bridge, beautiful little kitty. I'm so sorry for what you went through. Many tears are being shed for you today. Look for my Catarina to play with.