PDA

View Full Version : Two dollars?

RICHARD
01-05-2005, 06:49 PM
Can anyone spare two dollars?

Three weeks ago I was trucking thru a parking lot of a store when I saw a spectacular calico cat sniffing thru the parking lot!
It looked a little dirty but it's markings were OUTRAGEOUS!

I thought to myself OMG, what a neat cat.......I was going to get out and give him a can of cat food that I usually keep in the truck....NO FOOD IN THE TRUCK......

-------------------------------
When the Edster doesn't like a kind of cat food, I'll put the cans or a plastic bag and a small plastic dish under the seat of the car for an emergency..........Wait until I drive my truck off the side of a mountain pass and have to survive on cat food for a week....IT"S A MIRACLE!!!!

LOL!

Miracle my arse!!!! It's 9 Lives Tuna flavor!!!

-----------------------------------

I went into the bank and kept looking out the window to make sure that the cat didn't run away. I planned on getting some money and running to the store to get some food for the little guy.

He was gone before I could finish.

Well, Because I have been lazy and didn't spend a measly two bucks for some cans of cheap cat food to restock the stash under the seat, I have been worrying about this cat for the last three weeks.

So my New Year's resolution is to make sure that I do not get into that position again.....

So when your cat decides NOT to eat the new brand you bought
Don't toss it! Or if you give it away keep a few cans or a small bag in your car......

I guarantee you will need it before Dec 31, 2005.

Thanks!

catfamily
01-05-2005, 06:55 PM
Oh too bad the kitty was gone.Maybe you could go back and check now and then.Your a good soul for trying.:)

kimlovescats
01-05-2005, 07:06 PM
Richard, I had that same thing happen to me once. A poor scared kitten was foraging in Don Pablo's Restaurant parking lot. I was so afraid that someone would come out, get in their car (while he was under it looking for food) and run over him. I left to get some food, and he was nowhere to be found when I got back. :( Like you, I now put some of my "discard" foods in the back of the van for just such an occasion!;)

Kim

catmandu
01-06-2005, 09:05 AM
Maybe,you copuld put some Dry Food,out foe that Poor Cat,get some samples together,as I do,for the Porch Cats!

moosmom
01-06-2005, 11:03 AM
RICHARD,

That's exactly what I do! I keep cat food and a carrier in my car at all times! I'm such a sucker for a furry face!! :p

cruisetime
01-06-2005, 11:11 AM
Thank you - I hadn't actually thought of that. I will take the cans and put them in my car. I was thinking of throwing them out. I'm new to the cat loving business but I'm getting there fast! :) Debbie