PDA

View Full Version : Hello. :)

Foam
01-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Hey guys!

Surprised? Haha, I'm back. Everybody deserves second chances right?
I'd like to thank whoever instant messaged me the other day asking me to come back..I don't know who it was but thank you. I've realized just how much I missed this place and the warmth. :)

Darlin's great....we celebrated her second birthday in october. Yes, she's still the only dog after Ozzy, but hopefully that can change soon.
I'm afraid something's wrong with her though. She's been pooping in the house latley, and not being very active/wanting human interaction. She wasn't even excited to go get the mail today. Hmm...:confused:

Update on Ozzy..His new name is Tain. I think I said that a while ago but incase you didn't know. ;) He lives on a ranch with a black lab, and from the sound of it he's very very happy. I couldn't be happier for him! :)
BUT...the sacrafice I made has effected me so much. I haven't been necesarilly happy since he's been gone..I've always needed a dog to train and do something with. It's a diffrent kind of 'happy' then being with your friends 24/7 happy. I want nothing more than to have those feelings back. I miss it so much..
I've tried to train Darlin, and take her to agility parks but she's just too stubborn. She won't learn, she's all play. :(

Which is why I've decided that I'm ready to have another dog, and give it a chance in agility. I missed out with Ozzy and I want to start back on the right foot with a dog from a rescue or a shelter. I won't have it any other way this time...This weekend my mom and I can hopefully go meet a beautiful GSD rescue girl.

She said probably not, but if I keep begging then we could have a chance at her. ;) Mom says not right now because my dad's birthday is in 2 weeks....welllllllll I can wait two weeks..but not much longer. Hehe

I'll try to get some pictures of Darlin, and post them later. :)

cali
01-05-2005, 06:03 PM
yup suprised lol welcome back! I saw a thread and thast reply was list "foam" the first thing I thought was "did'nt she leave?" lol anyway glad your back and I am glad I am not halucinating lol

GoldenRetrLuver
01-05-2005, 06:24 PM
Hi Cayter, welcome back, glad to see you posting again. :)

Karen
01-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Welcome back. I hope Darlin' is okay!

anna_66
01-05-2005, 08:31 PM
Hey there Cayter! Glad to see that you are back again:D

Looking forward to seeing some new pictures of Darlin. Hope he's doing ok.

Tweety_Pie
01-05-2005, 08:35 PM
welcome back Cayter! I can't wait to see pics of Darlin! :)

popcornbird
01-05-2005, 08:37 PM
Welcome back Cayter! :D

K9soul
01-05-2005, 08:40 PM
Welcome back Cayter. I'm not sure what might be wrong with Darlin, do you think your parents would take her to the vet for a checkup? If the stools are normal and her tummy doesn't seem upset perhaps it's some change in the house that has her upset? I hope you are able to find out more and that she is okay. It's good to see you back, and I look forward to seeing your posts and pictures again :)