PDA

View Full Version : Three months of growth for Rocky

jazzcat
01-05-2005, 03:37 PM
Just want to show you all how much Rocky has grown in the three months he's been here.

Here he is in October right after we got him.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/n24.jpg

Here he is today at 5 months old.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/as26.jpg

Rumor is just as big and actually looks bigger with all her fur.

By the way, they have hit the "teenage stage" and are turning into little wild ones. Rocky is into foot ambush. He will wrap himself around your foot as you walk and bite. He comes out of no where to get your foot. The best is the surprise attack as you sit on the toliet. Real exciting at 4 a.m.:rolleyes:

christa
01-05-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
By the way, they have hit the "teenage stage" and are turning into little wild ones. Rocky is into foot ambush. He will wrap himself around your foot as you walk and bite. He comes out of no where to get your foot. The best is the surprise attack as you sit on the toliet. Real exciting at 4 a.m.:rolleyes:

I think that Brodie is entering the "teen stage" a little early . . . he is doing the same! It's gonna be a long couple of months! LOL

Rocky is ADORABLE! He'll soon completely cover that cute kitty blanket!!! I love seeing pics of your two babies . . . they're SOOOO FURRY! ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-05-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Real exciting at 4 a.m.:rolleyes:

:D :D
Oh the thrill of kittens. :D

He sure has grown! I hate that they can't stay sweet little babies for longer. :(

But he is still as adorable as ever! :D

catnapper
01-05-2005, 04:09 PM
That cannot be the same cat from October! :eek: Look at how he fills out the white area on the blanket. Goodness, whats it going to look like in another three months?

Abby has turned into a dive-bomber too. You'll be walking through a room and all of the sudden a cat comes diving at you from nowhere! Its like a hit and run! She doesn't want to be loved, she just wants to run under your feet. It makes for some pretty interesting contortions on the human's part though... especially hubbby. She does it mostly to him and this is a man who doesn't move quickly or gracefully unless there's a 5 pound kitten dodging his heels! :D

prechrswife
01-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Wow! He is going to be a big boy! They grow so quickly.

rg_girlca
01-05-2005, 08:36 PM
OMG Lori, Rocky was such a cute little kitty.

Now look at him. So gorgeous. He is going to be one big boy.

Don't ya just love the "teen stage":D

You say that precious Rumor is just as big, well come on girl, where are the before and after pictures of her.?????:D

lisalee
01-05-2005, 09:34 PM
What a cute little baby and Rocky looks to be turning into one incredibly handsome boy! :)

kimlovescats
01-05-2005, 09:56 PM
WOW, that is a great picture for size comparison!!! What a BIG boy Mr. Fuzz butt has become!!! He is just as gorgeous as he is big too!!! Awww, I have to LAUGH at the teenage stage ... I love the ankle ambush ... I've had a few do that too ... it scares the heck out of ya, but you can't help but giggle and just LOVE it!!!!:D

Prairie Purrs
01-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Rocky, what a big beautiful fluffy tail you have! :D Such a handsome young man!

shais_mom
01-05-2005, 11:33 PM
sssooooooo cute!!!!!

catcrazylady
01-06-2005, 06:07 AM
WOW!! That blanket really helps give you the size comparison. Look at him! he is not only incredibly handsome but he is really growing!
We are suffering the teenage stage here too and it is the most fun stage of all I think. I'm lucky though because with so many cats running around most of the ambushes are aimed at them instead of me or hubby. Its really fun to watch the others get tormented!!:p :D :D :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-06-2005, 06:40 AM
OH ROCKY IS JUST SO CUTE!!!!

He looks like a little rascal too.... that little ankle biter!:D

catmandu
01-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Rocky,is also Big,for hisage,you might just have 2 Maine Coons,the Gentle Giants,of the Cat World! Moose,the Magnificent,sends a Special WRRRRROOOOOW!

Barbara
01-06-2005, 11:23 AM
What a handsome boy- and yes he will look like a Maine Coon! I love his brownish pink nosie and the white chin:)