PDA

View Full Version : poor Harmanie...no more babies

Harmanie
01-05-2005, 02:11 PM
Yup it finally happend. Harmanie got spayed. We did laugh though because jennah, my sister, said that she got her mommy organs taken out. I felt so special though because I'm the only person that Harmanie wants to be around. As soon as she heard me talk she cried out and limped to me. I had to go to her because the doctor said for her not to move around to much.
I'm just glad its all over with and the fear of harmanie changing is totally out of my head.

Kate

catfamily
01-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Glad Harmanie is fine.She obviosly loves you very much.:D

kimlovescats
01-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Harmanie is just fine, and will be a much healthier girl now because you had her spayed!;) Giver her some gentle pets for me!

Karen
01-05-2005, 07:06 PM
Snuggles to Harmanie from me! She'll feel better soon.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-05-2005, 08:31 PM
Congratulations! :D

catmandu
01-06-2005, 09:04 AM
Thats the best thing,for Harmanie,as there will be no unwanted Kittens! I just wish,that Angel Karina,had a Wonderful Guardian,like you.

Harmanie
01-07-2005, 11:59 AM
awww thanks guys. Harmanie gets love not only from me but from all of you. It makes me happy and her to hear that. Shes more mellow right now and she not walking as much. But the doctor said it should get better soon. I'm just so glad its all over. I love my baby mama.:)

PayItForward
01-07-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Harmanie
As soon as she heard me talk she cried out and limped to me. I had to go to her because the doctor said for her not to move around to much.
Why is she limping ? Was she declawed as well, as I have never heard of spaying causing limping ?

It might be worth another visit to the vets to check this out.

Harmanie
01-17-2005, 09:32 PM
oh are you seriouse? I'm not sure why she was limping, but shes not anymore. No shes not declawed, I'd feel bad if i did that along with the spaying. I would never declaw her though.