PDA

View Full Version : New years....

Harmanie
01-05-2005, 02:06 PM
So what did everybody do for there new years??? I made a few new years resolutions and I dont know If i told anyone that i was at my aunts house for the holidays but i left early so that i could be home with my family. i was homesick. lol.:) I missed my harmanie girl. We watched the ball drop and drank non-alcholic champane. Then we all watched shrek one and two. lol. Are family is such a corn ball. tehe!:p

Kate and harmanie

LKPike
01-05-2005, 02:46 PM
we drove around during the day and took Jillian to as many pet stores we could find she got away with 4 new toys and a bag of pig ears :rolleyes: no my dogs not spoiled... I swear, shes not.

we got home kinda late, played my favorite Rammstein cds and had lots of smirnoff :) didn't make it to midnight, BUT we did wake up at 12:15 from the neighbors firecrackers.. does that count??? :confused:

NO RESOLUTIONS.. as its a mood killer and always a setup for failure :p

(btw - they actually make non-alcoholic champagne????!!!)

Queen of Poop
01-05-2005, 03:48 PM
We had a few friends over, the kids each had a friend too. Everyone stayed up until 2:45 am. I was glad to see everyone leave. We had planned to go ice skating on the lake behind our house but at -24oC it was just too darn cold.

cookieluver7
01-05-2005, 04:41 PM
I just stayed home and watched movies until about 11:45. After that my family and I watched the ball drop. It doesn't sound like anything too fun, but we had a great time!! :D