PDA

View Full Version : Ahh I'm still aching all over..

CountryWolf07
01-05-2005, 12:05 PM
I must be having some sort of a bug.. and my stomach gets really upset every morning.. and it is upset while I am typing this.. It aches sometime in my chest area, then my arms.. like it'd tingle (nerves) same w/ my wrists.. yesterday it was my leg.. erhh..I took a tyenlol because I had a minor headache when I woke up.. does this count as stomach flu.. flu.. cold.. chest cold.. head cold.. what what.. ahh.. ! I have felt like I wanted to puke, but nothing.. like I'd have a gag reflex, but nothing.. Sorry if I make no sense.. I'm just so tired of having whatever I'm having.. I've been having that sort of stuff since last week.. *sigh*

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-05-2005, 12:22 PM
I had the nastiest stomache bug a few weeks ago.
Thank God it only lasted a little over 24 hours.
I had not gotten sick (throwing up) since I was about 12 years old.. and I spent all night in the bathroom...

Hope you are feeling better soon!!!

shutterbug0303
01-05-2005, 02:44 PM
Did you end up going to the doctor today? I thought you had an appt for Wednesday morning? Sounds like its time to see one if not. I hate feeling sick, and a week is just too long to feel yucky. I hope whatever is hanging around you is better soon!! Feel wonderful soon :)

CountryWolf07
01-05-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by shutterbug0303
Did you end up going to the doctor today? I thought you had an appt for Wednesday morning? Sounds like its time to see one if not. I hate feeling sick, and a week is just too long to feel yucky. I hope whatever is hanging around you is better soon!! Feel wonderful soon :)

I did, it was an ob/gyn doctor, though - - found out the lump was nothing, and it was just horomones...

luvofallhorses
01-05-2005, 05:06 PM
I am glad everything is well with you and their is nothing to worry about :D take care,

Krista

cookieluver7
01-05-2005, 08:37 PM
I'm sorry you are feeling bad. Feeling like you have to puke and aching I'm sure is miserable. Feel better soon.

Kfamr
01-05-2005, 08:41 PM
I've been aching all over today and yesterday.
Today I had the toughest time opening a bottled water, that's how week i'm feeling. And I made a frozen pizza for my dad and I's dinner, I had such a difficult time taking it out of the oven.

Getting up is difficult to. My bones ache all over and i've been all congested.

Why can't we all just get healthy and sick free!!??

lovemyshiba
01-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by CountryWolf07
I did, it was an ob/gyn doctor, though - - found out the lump was nothing, and it was just horomones...

Really?
That's interesting.
My doc had said before that if nothing showed up on the tests, she was sending me to the gyn to see if it was hormonal.
But I have a different stupid doctor to go to tomorrow, probably another waste of my time.

Glad to hear you're ok though:D

Hope you're feeling better soon!!