PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Dale Jarret......#88!!

RICHARD
01-05-2005, 11:24 AM
Let's Go Race the Truck!!!!:D

God do I miss the races......how much longer to Daytona????

The DOTD!!!

Miles of Smiles

INGREDIENTS:
Canadian Club
Peppermint Schnapps
Amaretto

PREPARATION:
Hand swirl equal parts over ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail, pony or shot glass

OR what ever your heart desires.

Happy new year, everyone!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Daytonna is in February, so hold on! Won't be long now!

I need a super duper hot chocolate and 4 catnip teas to go, please. It's icing up here and I don't know how long the electricity will hold on. I'm praying it stays on but during an ice storm, not likely here.

:)

RICHARD
01-05-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Daytonna is in February, so hold on! Won't be long now!

I need a super duper hot chocolate and 4 catnip teas to go, please. It's icing up here and I don't know how long the electricity will hold on. I'm praying it stays on but during an ice storm, not likely here.

:)

I feel for you....we had two inches of hail on monday:rolleyes: here in California....we all freaked!!!!

SDHC, 4 CNTs and No Blackouts.....

DONE!

dukedogsmom
01-05-2005, 12:09 PM
It's near 80 degrees here :( Very depressing. No cold except for a few days. Can't wait to get to Maryland in February! I don't follow sports but I would love to drive a monster truck! Maybe it could be the pace car?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-05-2005, 12:24 PM
Eeewww....I never have liked Peppermint Schnapps...ever since we downed that one entire bottle when we were teenagers.....eeeewwwww!!!!

I'll take a slushie though, I feel like celebrating for some reason. :D

Not much into Nascar but 80 degrees! Wish we had some of that last week while we were on vacation. :rolleyes:

davidpizzica
01-05-2005, 12:27 PM
It's all rain here in Pittsburgh, but it is a COLD rain! The people just up north of me are getting a wintery mix. I'll also have a SDHC and two catnip teas for my girls. I don't envy you, Connie just try to keep warm!

lbaker
01-05-2005, 12:28 PM
The DOTD sounds yummy but please wash the pit stop grease off your hands before "hand swirling" :rolleyes: I'm going to start a monster pizza with whatever toppings anyone wants. I'm going to call it a DNF pizza. Gentlemen (and ladies) START YOUR ENGINES :D

K9soul
01-05-2005, 12:41 PM
Sounds interesting, I'll try one! Either without the pit grease or just don't tell me it's in there :D

The weather report for St. Cloud, Minnesota presently is: Cloudy (like most every other day!) 3°F, Wind chill -8°F. It was supposed to get up to 9 degrees but it's already nearly 1 p.m.

Cinder & Smoke
01-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

I'll take a slushie though,
I feel like celebrating for some reason. :D

:p
Somewhat of an understatement, Deb! :p

I case some of you Bar-Fliez have missed the Big Announcement ~

God's Newest FurAngel - Tubby -
rounded up an Orphaned Kitty an sent him down
to Peanut's Howze last nite!! :D

READ ALL ABOUT ** Cracker Jack ** (aka "CJ") at >>>
Peanut(s) an Cracker Jack... (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67897)

Let's send a pair of KatNip Teas home with Deb...
Might help "smoothe things over" on the Kat Front! ;

lbaker
01-05-2005, 01:05 PM
OH MY DEBBIE :eek: :D That's so exciting! Can't wait to read all about it! Someone keep your eyes on the pizza dough while I sneak a peek at the new addition. OH BOY! I'll bring back some ChiTown sausage for one of the pizza toppings :p

Pit Chick
01-05-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
I'm going to start a monster pizza with whatever toppings anyone wants. [/I] :D

I know....some freshly picked shrooms!! :D

dukedogsmom
01-05-2005, 01:21 PM
He is so beautiful! I left a note there but congrats! I need something strong to numb my throat. Just caught that nasty stuff that's going around. Either that or a few of them and I won't care that I'm sick. I'll be out warming up the monster truck. Is Mario going to ride shotgun?

zippy-kat
01-05-2005, 01:30 PM
Hip, Hip Horray for Debbie and CJ! :D

Want to hear something amusing? (This might be more of a "have to see it" thing...)
Last weekend, we bought a Roomba (http://www.irobot.com/home.cfm) (we've named him Rolie Polie Olie as he sorta looks like a flattened rolie polie or sowbug or whatever they're called). When Rolie Polie Olie bumps into something, he turns and goes in another direction; this continues until he "senses" the whole room's clean, then goes back to his home base thingie.

At first the critters weren't too sure about him; the dog barked her head off and did the boxer "punch" thing, the cats ran/went into hiding.

But now, when Rolie Polie Olie bumps a sleeping cat, they just lay there - not even bothering to open an eye. "No, No... just sweep around me." lol Lazy bums! :p

lbaker
01-05-2005, 01:49 PM
We need one of those RolyPoly things here at the bar to help clean up the next day. I bet Mario would try to ride it though. Does it work on peanut shells and cherry pits? I like my pizza crust not too thick and a bit chewy and yeasty but I can always make two or more if enough people want some. This first one is going to be HUGE though. That's why it's called DNF (in keeping with the NASCAR theme). If anyone wants any of those nasty fishy things they will have to ask for them on the side. One dumb little fishy thing will stink up the whole pizza IMO ;) DOTD is good but one is enough for now. How about a cold beer, that's more in line with NASCAR and pizza!

RICHARD
01-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
It's near 80 degrees here :( Very depressing. No cold except for a few days. Can't wait to get to Maryland in February! I don't follow sports but I would love to drive a monster truck! Maybe it could be the pace car?

http://www.monstertruckracing.com/

DONE!!!

But stay off the lawn, please?

;)

T&P

Peppermint schnapps??

Let me guess?? This is good! IT tastes like mouthwash....

Yep it tastes the same way comig out!!!!!
:eek:

Slushy.....DONE!

David,
SDHC + 2 CNTs...

DONE!

Laurie,

Did Not Finish pizza???? Not in MY house!!!

Extra Sausage please???

Homer Simpson will take care of the "DOH"!!!!!
One beer!
DONE!

K9,
DOTD for you! NO grease!!!
DONE!

C&S
One thermos of CNTs to go....
Don't worry about your tab, they are on the house!
DONE!!!

Hi Pit Chick and welcome to the bar!!
Did we get your one clean joke to get your lifetime membership??
I'll give you some time to think about one!!
(If you gave us one already, forgive me!)

Shroomers!!!!!
DONE!;)

DDM,

I'm sending George Thorogood over.....

One whiskey, one scotch and one beer.:D

Zip,

LOL,

I think you have solved a problem for Thursdays....

If you go to the ROOMBA link you posted.....

On the left side of the page click the pic under the red Roomba!

No need to venture into the Lost and Found anymore!
-----------------------------------

Where is Mario??

I think he was sulking a little because I took the Xmas lights down....
:(

MARIO!!!!!!! I have a beer for you!!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-05-2005, 02:04 PM
Mmmmmm....monster pizza sounds yummy to me! I'll have to agree about the slimmy fishy things though - yuck! And lite to no green peppers on my half please. Other than that, whatever you prefer sounds good to me! :D

Thanks everybody. Can't wait to get home and see how P & CJ are getting on. At least I know that no fur will have been shed. :rolleyes: ;) :D

Richard, you're right about that thing under the red roomba thingy. Takes care of all haz-mat situations. :D

Zippy, too funny about the cats not even moving anymore. :D :D

Another slushie please. But only one because I'm going to have to be in 4-wheel drive on the way home the way it is.....

Pit Chick
01-05-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
[url]Hi Pit Chick and welcome to the bar!!
Did we get your one clean joke to get your lifetime membership??
I'll give you some time to think about one!!
(If you gave us one already, forgive me!)

Will this work?

"you might be a redneck if.......When you slam on the brakes, four dogs hit the dash"

RICHARD
01-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

Another slushie please. But only one because I'm going to have to be in 4-wheel drive on the way home the way it is.....

I hope you are gonna 4 wheel it home.......Three or two is way too dangerous!!!

Slushie, Done!

Be careful and check to see that kind of 'prize' CJ may have dropped.....Typical male! Indeed!
------------------------------

Pit Chick,

That's good enough for me!

Belly up to the bar and order.....:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-05-2005, 02:51 PM
Be careful and check to see that kind of 'prize' CJ may have dropped.....Typical male! Indeed!

It was a nice gooey surprise. Not at all what I'm used to seeing in the litterbox. And to top it all off, he stepped in it and tracked it all over the room! Eeeewwwww!!!

Normally I only two wheel drive it home....but you've got a good point. :D

Pit Chick
01-05-2005, 02:53 PM
Belly up to the bar and order.....:)

I'll have Sex with an Alligator. :D

RICHARD
01-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Pit Chick
I'll have Sex with an Alligator. :D

LOLOLOL,

For the shoes and the matching bag??

:eek:

lololololol,

INGREDIENTS:

Midori
Malibu rum
Pineapple juice
Chambord
Jagermeister
PREPARATION:

Shake equal parts of Midori, Malibu and pineaple juice over ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Drop a dash of Chambord into the glass. It will fall to the bottom. Float a thin layer of Jagermeister on top.

DONE!

----------------------------------

T&P

Oh MY!!

That is typical male....Give him a scritch for me!

moosmom
01-05-2005, 03:07 PM
Val,

80 degrees and depressing??? :eek: :eek: I should be so depressed!! It's snowing here, the temp is about 28 and we're expecting 4-6 inches!!

RICHARD,

Make mine a Virgin Mary with horseradish and celery. 4 days sober since New Year's Day!!! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!! :p:p:p

Pit Chick
01-05-2005, 03:09 PM
For the shoes and the matching bag??

And if there's enough left, maybe a jacket. :cool:

RICHARD
01-05-2005, 03:19 PM
And if there's enough left, maybe a jacket. :cool:

Touche'!!!!!

lolololololol

DONE!

Moosmom,

VBM....Whaddya mean Horse radish and celery???

That's the stock recipe around here!!!!!:D

I am working on my 6th day sober......My last REAL drink was
last Thursday.....:D

K9soul
01-05-2005, 03:48 PM
I'm ready for a long island ice tea, that should last me the rest of the night :D.

It's been too cold here for snow. I would love more snow, these frigid gray days with packed ice all over the ground I could do without. We actually had a sleet storm last weekend :eek: Richard do you take weather orders? I'll take some soft fluffy snow with temps more in the 20s-30s please. :p

Pit Chick
01-05-2005, 03:51 PM
We had winter for for a few days here and there. We actually had SNOW on Christmas Eve :eek: For Houston snow is rare and to get it on Christmas Eve is even more rare. It actually stuck to stuff too. I was so excited. Then of course it melted the next day and it hasn't been cold ever since. Bye bye winter.:(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-05-2005, 04:16 PM
Then of course it melted the next day and it hasn't been cold ever since. Bye bye winter.:(

Ummm...I beg to differ.....although we were in Galveston and it may have been a bit colder because of the wind off the gulf that made it seem so cold. Or it could be that I was expecting/hoping for mid 60's instead of the mid 40's that we had for a few days.

Did you see the snow man I made on Christmas Day?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/Dogdad/DebInTexasSnowman.jpg

So I don't know why this isn't showing up....

Oh, and 3 days later the melted stump of my snowman was still there. Most of the snow was gone, but in the shady places and where it had been piled up was still there - ugh!

catland
01-05-2005, 04:23 PM
T&P - Yikes, that's one chilly rest stop. Well, the snow that might have happened last weekend didn't, but now the word is snow this weekend. We'll see.

It has been getting cold at night (well, our definition of cold is 25 degrees f). Bartender - I need something to keep me warm. Any ideas?;)

Oh yes, and PC - like the joke - welcome to Thursdays:D However, I'm guessing your name is in reference to the dog breed and isn't about Nascar. Sorry Richard.

Pit Chick
01-05-2005, 04:30 PM
T&P,

Y'all got a lot more snow then we did. We had enough to scrape off of the cars and have a snow ball fight. I made a little snow man on the trunk of my car that evening. By the time I got out there the next morning to take a pic it was gone. Either it melted or someone stole it. Which of course wouldn't surprise me in my neighborhood.

Catland,

Yes, my name is in reference to the breed. Not a big Nascar fan. Monster trucks on the other hand...in the words of Tim Taylor "arrr arrr arrr"!!!

vroom vroom:D

Pit Chick
01-05-2005, 05:05 PM
Hey bartender,

Tequila shot with a crown and coke chaser over here.

RICHARD
01-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Hey bartender,

Tequila shot with a crown and coke chaser over here.

DONE!!!!

Hey, what's that reptile doing the men's bathroom?:confused:

Catland,

Of course...I was gonna wait until someone else asked..;)

K9,
LIT.....DONE!

Weather????

Let me check the weather gauge.......

LOL

the old joke about the piece of string hanging off the porch.

I think it goes something like this...

A salesman walks up to the porch and spies a man in a rocking chair intently staring at a piece of string hanging from one of the rafters at the end of the porch.

The salesman introduces himself and asks the man what he is doing..

"Why, I'm gettting the weather forecast!"

"The weather.........how can you get the weather forecast from a piece of string???"

"Easy,
If it's swinging, it windy,
It it's wet, it's rainy,
It it's frozen, it's snowing,
It it's warm, it's sunny......"

Pit Chick
01-05-2005, 05:26 PM
Hey, what's that reptile doing the men's bathroom?:confused:

He's draining the lizzard.

Lady's Human
01-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Barkeep, how about a flaming Dr Pepper and a bottle of champagne to take tot he new house with me tomorrow?

dukedogsmom
01-05-2005, 06:49 PM
I just came back to see that link, Richard. Thanks! Here's my truck of choice.
http://www.monstertruckracing.com/boogeyvan/boogeyvan20.jpg(pic won't show up so you have to click link)
The Boogey Van. This is going to be fun! I'll have to get a ladder or something for Duke so he can get in, too.
Pit Chick: There's plenty of gators down here. I could wrangle one for you. Maybe I'll have a pair of boots from him.

RICHARD
01-05-2005, 07:23 PM
He's draining the lizzard.

LOLOLOL,

I have been thinking about a Thursday's Comedy room....

LH,

Sure!!!

Just need to see your Fire Insurance papes!!!:eek:

New Baby and a New House.....Me thinks you have hit the Lotto of Life!!!

Flaming DP and ----Dom O.K. for you?

Done!

P.S.

Friends of mine made a scrap book of the First Week in
the New House.......Menus, pics, funny stories.....it's a blast to put together and look at after you get settled!!

DDM,
Can't open that link but have seen the truck before......

Milk crates and what about the Doogster???

----------------------------------------------

Speaking of moving....

I was moving in with a roomie. My brother got me some file boxes to put stuff in....they were all the same size, but really handy!

when I moved out I carefully packed my toiletries in a box. Razor, soap, shampoo and small towels....

All the boxes went into the front room- so when I woke up the next morning I could jump into the shower and go to work.

I wake up and realize I have to pull the tops off of 45 boxes, all the same without labels......After about 45 minutes I am tired
of peeking moving and peeking and moving....

I jump into the shower and there is no hot water.....:rolleyes:

I made to to work.....no toothbrush, paste, comb, roll on.....

I left early to unpack......

Moral of the story?

Don't move or label your boxes!!!!

-------------------------------------

Here's a military joke.
An Army Ranger was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana and he wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes. He was, however, reluctant to pay the high prices the vendors were asking.

The Ranger eventually said to one of the shopkeepers, "Maybe I'll just go out and get my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes made at a reasonable price!"

The vendor said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you will run into a couple of Marines who were in here earlier saying the same thing."

The Ranger went into the bayou. He came upon two men standing waist deep in the water. He thought, "Those must be the two Marines."

The Ranger saw a huge gator swimming underwater towards one of the Marines. Just as the gator was about to attack, the Marine grabbed its neck and strangled it to death with very little effort. The Marines dragged it on shore and flipped it on its back near a pile of dead gators.

One of the Marines exclaimed, "Darn, this one isn't wearing any shoes either!"

dukedogsmom
01-05-2005, 07:34 PM
That link was just missing the g on the end of it. I've heard that joke before only it was a blond, instead. Going to say an early goodnight. This cold has me wiped out. I'll check in sometime tomorrow to see what kind of trouble everyone has gotten into.

Corinna
01-05-2005, 11:53 PM
Hey I have had sigle digit days and double minus nights for 2 weeks. I thibnk I'll have a hot cocoa tonight I need help sleeping and it was along day. Had to go buy a new car for hubby and Mine is still in the shop. So I had to have the boy drive the old 1975 suburban( I can't reach the pedals ) He still makes me nervous driving only had his license for 2 1/2 years.

Pit Chick
01-06-2005, 10:38 AM
I told him not to go swimming there. There goes my shoes and matching bag. :rolleyes:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6782513/

MIAMI - A 12-foot alligator weighing more than 400 pounds and described as among the largest ever caught near downtown Miami was hoisted from a creek Monday by a firetruck. The alligator was discovered in Wagner Creek, about 16 miles from the Everglades, in the shadows of two major hospital complexes and around the corner from the Veteran's Affairs Medical Center, a court house, a county jail and government office buildings. It was "about the last place you'd expect to see an alligator of any size," said licensed trapper Todd Hardwick. Alligators are much more common in suburban canals and lakes.

lbaker
01-06-2005, 10:44 AM
What was he doing wearing your shoes and carrying your purse? On his way to Key West maybe :confused:

momoffuzzyfaces
01-06-2005, 10:44 AM
HI, EVERYONE!

We were blessed and still have our power - no e-mail - but I can deal with that!;)

It's even warmed clear up to 15 degrees! I need to go see about getting the car doors open. I'm not going anywhere, I just don't like not being able to if I want!

Could I have a refill on my hot chocolate? and the kids need their catnip teas refilled too. I have some chocolate chip cookies and will share!:D

RICHARD
01-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
That link was just missing the g on the end of it. I've heard that joke before only it was a blond, instead. Going to say an early goodnight. This cold has me wiped out. I'll check in sometime tomorrow to see what kind of trouble everyone has gotten into.

I hope you are feeling better!

Corrina,

Hot cocoa and a stick to hit the gas pedal....that's the only pedal you need!;) DONE!

PC,
Reptiles close to the courthouse and jail don't surprise me!!

MOFF,
Hot choco and 4 CNTs

DONE!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-06-2005, 12:11 PM
Car door opened! Car started and warmed up. Even though the poor thing shook for a while!

Now I have a pot of turkey bean soup warming on the stove. It's like ham and bean but with turkey. YUMMY!
Yes, Mario, I'll share but you need to sit with your back to an open window. You tend to put on airs after eating beans.:D

Pit Chick
01-06-2005, 12:57 PM
What was he doing wearing your shoes and carrying your purse? On his way to Key West maybe :confused:

Too many Tequila shots.

K9soul
01-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Are there any drinks out there that make you feel like getting back to work after lunch break? :p

lbaker
01-06-2005, 01:09 PM
Unfortunately there are probably more drinks that make you want to go back to lunch break than go back to work ;) :p vroooom vrooom! Hey MOFF, that soup done yet? How about some buttermilk bisquits to go with it! YUMMY! Mario, you have pizza cheese all over yourself, here - use this wash cloth :rolleyes:

RICHARD
01-06-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces

Yes, Mario, I'll share but you need to sit with your back to an open window. You tend to put on airs after eating beans.:D

That's what was making his diaper poof out like that!:D

K9,
Coffee with a shot in it???:D

Done!

Laurie....
I wonder if we can get a Food Network show for Mario...:cool:

PC,

Shhhhhhh, the SPCA may be listening....;)

Pit Chick
01-06-2005, 03:51 PM
(staggers up to the bar)

Has anyone seen Mario? He's my designated driver.

jazzzytina
01-06-2005, 05:24 PM
My sweetie Tad would like a shot of bourbon, neat, and I would like something fruity and froo froo for our 4th wedding anniversary, which is today! Hooray! We're happy! :)

Thanks!

RICHARD
01-06-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by jazzzytina
My sweetie Tad would like a shot of bourbon, neat, and I would like something fruity and froo froo for our 4th wedding anniversary, which is today! Hooray! We're happy! :)

Thanks!

Congrats!!!

Bourbon neat- how's about a Margarita???

DONE!

-----------------------------------

PC.
Mario has a thing with keys.....He'll toss them on the roof....

Mario,

Can you drive?

psst.....

Just don't let him play any Guns and Roses on the radio.

'Welcome to the Jungle' makes him speed....:eek:

RICHARD
01-06-2005, 05:55 PM
PIT CHICK!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=68047

catland
01-06-2005, 05:58 PM
YIKES - now that's a pair of shoes!

after that scare I need a double - of anything that you have!

RedHedd
01-06-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by catland
YIKES - now that's a pair of shoes! :eek: more like a whole body suit! YIKES!

I NEED a peach iced tea after seeing that one!

dukedogsmom
01-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Poor deer! I say we go on a gator hunt. I'd like to order a purse out of that, please. Also, one shot of Hot Damn. I just love that stuff! It's like drinking a fireball.

lbaker
01-06-2005, 06:15 PM
In came the doctor
In came the nurse
In came the lady with the alligator purse

Who wants to attempt Double Dutch jump rope with me... the Double Dutch champ!
Not you Mario, you CHEAT! You will tangle me up with your tail and THAT'S NOT FAIR!

RICHARD
01-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Catland...
I know where I'm not going anytime soon!

Double JD?????;)

DONE!

Redd,

Body suit?
:cool:

Peach IT, Done!!

Laurie,
I'll give it a try......Thank God Mario is back!

lol,
I just thought of something......when we were kids we called them
Wallygators...
:rolleyes:

lbaker
01-06-2005, 06:43 PM
My husband used to call them "allimagaters". Don't ask, don't tell ;)

jazzzytina
01-06-2005, 07:11 PM
Is that anything like saying "amalance" for ambulance? Allimagaters - LOL! :D

RICHARD
01-06-2005, 07:19 PM
DDM,

Hot Damn????

You aren't sick....;)

DJFyrewolf36
01-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Hey All!!

Me and the kitties decided to stop in for a few...I've been so busy with work I havent had the time to even check PT!!! At work, surfing is prohibited (Something I miss teribly from my other job) so I only can get on at home. Problem is though is that Im so burned out on the computer by the time I get here, I just flop into bed most times

Sigh...having a *real* job sucks...

CNTs for my two brats, and some peanuts for my ratties...

And a quadruple DOTD for me

TGIF tomorow!!!!

captain
01-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Barkeep

I will have a double of anything .............. my boss comes back to work on Monday .............. :p

dukedogsmom
01-07-2005, 06:39 AM
Good morning all! I'm at work today. Still sick but not bad enough to stay home :( Since it's so early, we can have lattes, cappucinos or anything else you might like. I can't put any spirits in mine since I'm at work but the rest of you, help yourself!

lbaker
01-07-2005, 07:12 AM
Cappucino with some of Slicks Baileys please.. oh wait, I can help myself... I'm awake enough for that. I made plenty of buttermilk biscuits (bisquits?) yesterday and froze some so let me get them going. Probably warm where you are Val but I bet some hot grub will be helpful for our poor patrons from the mid and Western states. I happen to think oatmeal with syrup or brown sugar and cream is yummy but some people think oatmeal is gross. To each his/her own at Thursdays! Even when it's Friday :rolleyes:

K9soul
01-07-2005, 08:54 AM
TGIF!! I'll have what lbaker is having :D. Buttermilk biscuits sound wonderful.

lbaker
01-07-2005, 09:00 AM
I'll make sure yours are PIPING HOT K9... bet you need that in MN. I heard that Minnesota had the coldest temps in the U.S. yesterday. UGH. Come sit by the fire and warm your tootsies!

Pit Chick
01-07-2005, 09:14 AM
That dang gator escaped custody and led police on a high speed chase to Lake Conroe, where he took a hostage. I tried to talk him out of it, but he said he wasn't going back. He was kind enough to throw me my shoes and matching bag, but he jumped in with my jacket. :mad:

I used to go boating and tubing in Lake Conroe with my friend and her dad when we were kids. I didn't really like just being in the water unless it was in the innertube cause I would get that umpa lumpa vibe that there was something in the water (thanks a lot Steven Speildberg). :rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-07-2005, 09:31 AM
I'll have what Laurie is having too. Buttermilk biscuits...mmmmm...yummy!

I've got a busy day today since I spent so much time yesterday with pictures and videos of Jack, so I'll only be popping in now and then.

Hope everyone has a great Friday! :D

K9soul
01-07-2005, 10:09 AM
I'll make sure yours are PIPING HOT K9... bet you need that in MN. I heard that Minnesota had the coldest temps in the U.S. yesterday. UGH. Come sit by the fire and warm your tootsies!

Mmm thank you those are wonderful! It has been pretty nippy up here! Today it is supposed to reach 20 though, I know it might sound silly to some but I'm very excited about that :D. If the wind isn't blowing, I will be able to take my afternoon walk without mummifying myself first :p

lynnestankard
01-07-2005, 11:50 AM
**Hi Eberybuddy** Waves**

A Happy New Year to one and all - take it there's a cold snap over various places in the USA - it's raining here - with quite a bit of wind (and NO - Mario hasn't been here)!
I was going to be really good and have a soft drink - but I had Richard utter the magic word - Margarita.........................sooooooooooo.... ................I'll force myself to drink one a your fruity M's please Richard.

Did I hear pizza mentioned - or has it all gone????

Isn't the wonderful news re: CrackerJack marevellous? I'm just so happy for Debbie and Terry - and Peanut of course, even though she's not too keen at present. I'm convinced he'll win her round:D :D

ZC - I love the thought of that robot thingy - we bought the cats a small battery driven little mousie thing for Christmas - needless to say - none of them want to play with it - it scarews them to death! My big brave furries!! Luckily Diane bought tiny-mousie supplies over and cat nippy mousies too - the cats spend every moment zonked - or getting zonked!!

Laurie - is your other half any relation to Homer Simpson? Saxamaphone???? Alligamaters??? See where I'm coming from??? ROFLOL!!!!

Lynne

momoffuzzyfaces
01-07-2005, 11:58 AM
That's what was making his diaper poof out like that!:D
It's a wonder he doesn't float away! He may become the first monkey to reach the moon with no space ship! :eek:

It's warmed clear up to freezing!!!! Happy dance!

I would love a cherry vanilla coke, please?:D

RICHARD
01-07-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
Hey All!!

CNTs for my two brats, and some peanuts for my ratties...

And a quadruple DOTD for me

TGIF tomorow!!!!

DOTDX4, Two CNTs and some peanuts from the bar...

DONE!

AYE AYE, Captain.

Double Margarita????

DONE?:cool:

DDM,

Turn up the heat and relax....coffee??

DONE!

Laurie...
Hot Tootsies, DONE!

PC,
I knew you had something to do with that wallygator.

T&P

I have your dollar ready....
:p

K9,

lolol.
I can see that in my mind....The mummy walking the streets of your area....Remember to drag your foot!:eek:

Lynne,

Force yourself??? Here let me twist your arm....Peach....just the thing for cold weather.....
DONE!

MOFF,

CVC?

DONE!

Thank God that wallygator left the rest room....

Be back later.....and Happy Friday everyone!

Pit Chick
01-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Be back later.....and Happy Friday everyone!

Looks like Mario is in charge :eek:

lynnestankard
01-07-2005, 12:52 PM
[BI

Thank God that wallygator left the rest room....

[/B]

..............has anyone checked L&F????????

Lynne

dukedogsmom
01-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Hope everyone's day is going well. I've been busy at work. It's still hot down here. Have air condtioning on. When are we getting cold weather?? I want a break. Guess I need to move. I'll have something cold to drink.

davidpizzica
01-07-2005, 04:22 PM
DDM, there are a lot of people here up north that wouldn't mind trading with you! And that includes ME!

dukedogsmom
01-07-2005, 05:22 PM
Bring it on. I'll teach you how to dispatch so you can fill my shoes when I leave.