PDA

View Full Version : What are your Hobbies??

Palomino21
01-05-2005, 02:34 AM
What do you do in your spare time that you consider your hobby? My hobbies are collecting Beanie babies, cooking, and writing to penpals.

Annie

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-05-2005, 02:55 AM
My hobbies are: chatting, reading, travelling, writing letters, etc.. . Hey Palomino, I love writing to penpals too. Are you interested? Or... I am I a bit "to old" :D ; just say so, I won't be offended!!

ps. Oops, I forgot something very important: taking numerous pics of my cats!!

Laura's Babies
01-05-2005, 08:17 AM
The two C's are my hobby... Cats and Computers! I do love to sew and play with pictures on the computer..

I USE to love to cook and travel but the job has be burned me out on those.. Now I stay home and eat out a lot when I am off!:D

Palomino21
01-05-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
My hobbies are: chatting, reading, travelling, writing letters, etc.. . Hey Palomino, I love writing to penpals too. Are you interested? Or... I am I a bit "to old" :D ; just say so, I won't be offended!!

ps. Oops, I forgot something very important: taking numerous pics of my cats!!

Sure I'd like to have you as my penpal. :-)

binka_nugget
01-05-2005, 08:44 PM
I do a fair bit of web-design/graphics. I've thought about doing it for a living but I get too stressed from it. :p

I also play piano and guitar. But my biggest hobbies are the dogs and PET TALK! :D

Jods
01-05-2005, 09:52 PM
hmmm.... I just started scrapbooking I'm making a book of Pixie... I love my pets and pet talk is rather adictive... What happened to this months pen pal anyone know??? I know Tina is gone for a while, but is anyone else doing it??? Just curious not a big deal.

flamepony12
01-05-2005, 09:59 PM
horseback riding, make-shift dog agility (with logs and stuff...lmao :p), PETTALK, of course, I also play Clarinet, Electric Guitar, and Piano, and I also like to oil pant and draw and stuff like that. :)

luvofallhorses
01-05-2005, 10:01 PM
horse-back riding, swimming, (I am going to start scrapbooking soon :D), my pets, baking, chatting on the computer/pet talk/petfinder and all things that deal w/ helping animals are being around them! :)

Jods
01-05-2005, 10:02 PM
I just posted pics of my scrapbook so far in cat general if anyone wants to have a look...:)

Kfamr
01-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Photograpy, Drawing, Training the pups, Playing on the computer, Going for walks, Going to the park, and sometimes I just like to sit outside on a nice day and look up a the sky. :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
01-05-2005, 10:20 PM
photography, drawing, horseback riding, teaching new tricks to the dogs, going for walks, going to a park with my dogs.

cali
01-05-2005, 10:20 PM
lets see I am a dancer, so.... dancing, and my dogs, baking,photography, drawing, and playing around on the computer :p and of coarse hanging out with my best friend, I am almost always at her house, I am practicly a 3rd daughter to her parents, she does not even have to ask if I can sleep over or something because her parents will say "shayna, are ya sleeping over?" :p lol

manda_moo87
01-05-2005, 11:02 PM
Drawing, painting, writing (poetry and stories), chatting, showing/raising rabbits, swimming, web design/graphics, PT, shopping, movies, volunteering at the SPCA. :)

Puppy_Love4
01-05-2005, 11:03 PM
mine are scrapbooking of course

target shooting

reading.. (love books by dean Koontz)

Ham Radio

animals

taking lots of photo's...

and driving my husband insane which i am happy to say that i do very very well at.:D :D :D

mei
01-05-2005, 11:29 PM
what abundunt hobbies you have!

I just chatting with my friends on QQ,and Pet Talk,and Pethome Of China

Cookiebaker
01-06-2005, 06:42 AM
Work! Haha I love my job very much, and a hobby is something you love to do right???

Going to Church and Bible Study ... Photography ... I have been thinking about writing a book (not to be published or anything, just for fun) ... Scrapbooking ... Cooking ... Entertaining ... Girl's Club at Church ... Pettalk! :D

Desert Arabian
01-06-2005, 09:58 PM
My three main "hobbies":

- Horseback riding- for 11 years
- Hunting/Shooting/Archery- for 6 years
- Fishing- for 13 years

Other little hobbies:

- Photography
- Researching horse breeds/ other equine information
- Volunteering (does that count!?) at horse camp for the past 4 years