PDA

View Full Version : What dog breed could you see yourself having in the future? :)

luvofallhorses
01-04-2005, 09:53 PM
I would want a pit bull I love them or A golden retreiver or maybe a pomeranian I love all dogs and would hope to maybe have another shih-tzu or hound someday:)

Mandy1
01-04-2005, 09:55 PM
Another Labrador, or a Retriever. I would LOVE to have a St Bernard or a Newfoundlander as well.

Puppy_Love4
well i can see myself adopting a golden from grrom here in michigan

or maybe another black lab..

well i would be happy with any kind of dog..

Kfamr
Whichever one picks me!
All three of mine have picked me.

I do know I will some day own a pure bred Pittie. Of course, only one from the shelter though.

K9soul
01-04-2005, 10:00 PM
I don't think it's any secret that I'm dying to adopt a retired racing greyhound, or two or three ;). There are so many breeds and mixes I've seen and thought to myself I'd love to take them home :)

sammy101
01-04-2005, 10:01 PM
im planning to get atleast 2 Bull Terrier's when a get out of college,a male and a female.ill try to rescue a couple..but there hard to find in shelters and rescues.
i would love to own a Rottweiler,Newfoundland or a St.Bernard:)
For my Bully's,im planning to see if theres any that need to be rescued before a buy a pup:)
Really,any dog would be good for me

edit:
I would love to have a Great Dane,too!:D

flamepony12
01-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Mutts! Mutts! Gotta love 'em! I will most likely be adopting my dogs from a shelter. :) as Kay said, all of the dogs I have right now have picked me. ;) and I wouldn't have it any other way. :D I would also love to have a border collie, a sheltie, a rottie, a GSP, a GSMD, a pittie X or a dal :D

wolfsoul
01-04-2005, 10:06 PM
I'm getting a Louisiana catahoula leopard dog! :) Either later this year, or next summer. Other breeds I could see myself owning are alot of the shepherd breeds, like GSDs, Shiloh shepherds, or Dutch shepherds.

I'm always thinking about what kind of dog I'll want went I'm a senior and can't handle a large and energetic dog. Maybe a basset hound? :confused:

GoldenRetrLuver
01-04-2005, 10:21 PM
Golden Retrievers. :D I'll never be without one.

I'd also like a Rough and Smooth Blue Merle Collie, and possibly a Border Collie or Sheltie later on in life.

cocker_luva
01-04-2005, 10:22 PM
pit bulls
dobermans
bullmastiffs
great danes
amstaffs
cockers

cali
01-04-2005, 10:22 PM
I toller, a husky, and LOTS for border collies! lol

Logan
01-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Another Golden Retriever (my heart dogs), a Labrador Retriever..........but most of all, I want an English Bulldog......so does my husband. We will have one, one day. :) We love all dogs, so our hearts might melt for a mixed breed, another breed......no telling!! :)

DogLover9501
01-04-2005, 10:26 PM
The only one thats VERY definate is a Rottweiler.

I've wanted one for about 7 years, I've probably thought of a million names for it through out those years LOL

BCBlondie
01-04-2005, 11:19 PM
I would LOVE to have a Harzer Fuchs. :D
http://mitglied.lycos.de/wolfundfuchs/aktubilder_strbl_voben.jpg

I also see myself having another Border Collie and Sheltie... I would also love an Aussie, Collie, and maybe some kind of mutt from the shelter.

bckrazy
01-05-2005, 12:51 AM
I could see myself having atleast 4 dogs when I move out.. of course Border Collies! I also love Sibes, Aussies, Shelties, Boston Terriers, and Pits or Pit mixes. Like Kay said, you don't always *plan* on the dog, sometimes they choose you

vinjashira
01-05-2005, 06:07 AM
I would love to own a german shepherd dog one day :)

ParNone
01-05-2005, 07:38 AM
I'd love to get a Border Terrier someday. They've got that cute lil' scruffy otter head and seem to have similar temperaments to Cairns.

Everytime I see Tommy with that log in his mouth, I want a Golden.

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Everyone at agility, is such a lil' sweetheart.

When I'm old and grey, Whippet or Greyhound, for their calm and quiet.

Par...

cloverfdx
01-05-2005, 07:56 AM
I'm always thinking about what kind of dog I'll want went I'm a senior and can't handle a large and energetic dog. Maybe a basset hound?
I have been thinking about this aswell, and still have not come up with a breed, maybe a Border Terrier.

Definitly in the future i will have another Border Collie, in about 2-3 years time depending on litters and breeding with the breeder i have chosen (Not wiping out rescues if the "Right" dog comes up in rescue sure). Then there is my Boxer, who was going to be my next dog (Maybe it will happen) and also i am determined to get my Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

I would like to have another Rotti X with another herding dog :D. And i would "Love" a Borzoi and an afghan.

Hmmm i think i have the next 50 years or so worked out, dog wise.

pitc9
01-05-2005, 07:59 AM
Swissie
Rottie
Great Dane
Mini Yorkie
And of course many many more GSD's!!!:D

Dixieland Dancer
01-05-2005, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
Golden Retrievers. :D I'll never be without one.

Someone who shares my passion for GOLD! I've had Goldens for 28 years already and don't plan to be without at least two at a time. I'm also very fond of pugs too and could be tempted to have one with my GOLD! :D

crestiemom
01-05-2005, 08:20 AM
Gosh it's hard to narrow it down, but I can definitely see me owning an Ibizan hound someday. I'd also love to have a Newfie, I've done quite a few rottie rescue transports and I just love these sweet-natured lugs, and then several of the herding dogs (briards & corgis especially) but of course, I'll never be without at least two Cresties.;)

Jods
01-05-2005, 09:43 AM
In no particualr order

A Sheltie
A Rottweiler
another Dane
Mutts....
Newfie

I could go on and on...

:)

lute
01-05-2005, 10:07 AM
A GREAT DANE!!! i will have one someday. i just know it!:D

also i'd like to have a chihuahua and a newfoundland.

animal_rescue
01-05-2005, 11:47 AM
I would love to have a
St. Bernard
American staffie or pit bull
Eskimo dog
mutts
Doberman(I don't think I'll ever be without this breed!)
sheltie
and maybe some others:D