PDA

View Full Version : quite a day for fritz

fritz03
01-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Fritz had quite a day today.It started today after breakfast,he took off upstairs and went to mom and dad's bedroom and grabbed 2 pairs of dad's socks and what a time getting him!.HE gets under the dining room and he's hard to get.I then got out some bolognna that was in a plastic zip loc bag and the i put it down to get the socks and he then took off with the meat downstairs and got under the couch.Couldn't get the meat from him,he was mad and growling,then took off upstairs and with dad helping finally got it from,he sure didn't want to give it up.Tonight he had a big play with his water bottle and his stuffy toy,then got warmed up and he got up on the coffee and looked at his dish and growled at it wanted it fresh.he then followed me as far to the gate at the bottom of the stairs while i got it.He then followed me back and had some ,then went out ,done his business,had a dog biscuit,then went to sleep under the couch.All of a sudden he banged at the gate,which meant he wanted to go to bed ,so i took him to his bed and he went right in without a word.he's been the best dog at going to sleep and hearing a word out of him til morning.That's fritz's busy day.

caseysmom
01-04-2005, 10:50 PM
While fritz is sleeping his batteries are recharging;) at least thats how I always feel about the puppy.