PDA

View Full Version : update on Ying

doolittleky
01-04-2005, 07:03 PM
I had to take Willow to the vet yesterday so I decided since Ying was suppose to go today I would mkae one trip and take them both yesterday and pick them up when I got off work at 11. Willow she gave a shot for throwing up and Ying's blood glucose was tested and he was examined. His eye looks much better but he will remain on his meds for another week. His BG was hig so the vet increased his insulin to 5 units instead of the four he was currently on. This made me alittle nervous though since he was only on 4 and 1/2 units before when his bg crashed. but this is the life of a diabetic, they have the ups and downs of it. I take him back in three days to have it rechecked.
doo=^..^=

rg_girlca
01-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Oh Melissa, I hope and pray that both your kitties feel better real soon.

Has Willow stopped his throwing up today?

Is Ying a little better?

catnapper
01-04-2005, 08:53 PM
I hope everything settles down soon. Give them gentle get well kisses for me!

catmandu
01-05-2005, 08:50 AM
The Found Cats,are praying for Willow,and Ying,and ask the Cat Angel Karina,to look over them,and make sure,that they are well.

doolittleky
01-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Thanks everyone. Ying is doing much better. Willow has stopped throwing up but yesterday she didn't eat hardly anything so after work i went over to see if i could get her to eat something. She is my cat but lives with my ex because when we got divorced and she moved into the condo I bought there was something there that she was allergic to and she stayed sick the whole time she lived there so she went back to live with my ex.

I thought I would have to take her back to the vet today before work but he said she ate some today. Hopefully she will keep it up. She also gets so stressed at the slightest thing and stops eating.
Melissa

catfamily
01-05-2005, 06:00 PM
Melissa you have your hands full.I'm so sorry your going through all this alone.I really hope Ying gets better in a hurry and hope Willow is going to be OK.Your a great cat mom.Keep up the good work.Prayers and good vibes coming your way.

NoahsMommy
01-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Gosh, two sick cats at one time? I'm so sorry. :(

Prayers and healing thougts being sent your way. :)