PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Sandra (tatsxxx11) and her family

K9soul
01-04-2005, 05:43 PM
Sandra's father got ill after Christmas and had to be hospitalized. He passed away last night. Please keep Sandra and her family in your prayers, I know this is devastating for her. :(. All my love to you Sandra, you and your family are in my prayers. Rest in peace to your beloved father.

RICHARD
01-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Prayers and warm thoughts to her and her family.:(

KYS
01-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Sandra,

You and your family are in
my thoughts and prayers.
Sending so many HUGS to you.
Your dad must have been a very special man
for he and your mother brought up one very special daughter.

I am so sorry.

(((HUGS)))

Love Karen

Randi
01-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Sandra, I'm so very sorry to hear you father passed away. :( I know what it feels like.

You will be in my thoughts in this sad time.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Mandy1
01-04-2005, 05:58 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your father :( You and your family will be in my prayers.

Edwina's Secretary
01-04-2005, 06:01 PM
Sandra.....Godspeed to your father....my condolences to you and your family.

Sara

Miranda_Rae
01-04-2005, 06:03 PM
Oh Sandra. :( How terrible to hear about this. You and your family will most definately be in my prayers. I know what its like to lose a loved one. {{{HUGS}}} to you Sandra dear.

lizbud
01-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Sandra,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.:( You and your family will
be in my prayers. {{{HUGS}}} Liz & Furkids.

popcornbird
01-04-2005, 06:06 PM
Oh my gosh. :( I'm so sorry to hear about your great loss dear Sandra. Prayers for you and your family. Take care. Love and hugs to you.

Thanks for letting us know Jessica.

:(

AmberLee
01-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Holding you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

{{{gentle hugs}}}

NoahsMommy
01-04-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm so sorry Sandra. :(

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care.

Love, Kelly and the furkids

molucass
01-04-2005, 06:25 PM
You and your family will be in my thoughts.

zippy-kat
01-04-2005, 06:27 PM
{{hugs}}

QueenScoopalot
01-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Sandra, I'm so sorry you lost your dad. :( May you cherish all the happy times, and memories you shared together. ((HUGS)))) Jan

luvofallhorses
01-04-2005, 06:30 PM
:( :( I am so sorry, Sandra {{{{{many hugs to you}}}} through this terrible time.

Love Krista & the furbabies

primabella
01-04-2005, 07:14 PM
I am so very, very sorry for your loss Sandra. :( I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers. *huuugs*

rg_girlca
01-04-2005, 07:19 PM
I am so sorry Sandra on the loss of your Father.

My prayers and thoughts will be with you and your family.

shutterbug0303
01-04-2005, 07:31 PM
Oh, Sandra...I'm sorry sorry to hear about this terrible loss! Please know that I have much sympathy for your situation, and if you ever need to vent, just PM me. Many prayers are coming your way for strength, peace, and understand. I know no words help right now...just know that we're all here for you.

Holly's mom
01-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Sandra, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

catnapper
01-04-2005, 07:58 PM
I'm sorry for your tragic loss. :( Many {{{HUGS}}} to you during this hard time.

slick
01-04-2005, 08:06 PM
My prayers and condolances going out to Sandra and her family at this difficult time.

Cincy'sMom
01-04-2005, 08:14 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your father, Sandra. You and your family are in our thoughts.

Karen
01-04-2005, 08:15 PM
All our prayers are with you at this time. Rest in peace, Sandra's dad, your struggles are over, and know you left an amazing legacy of love and care here on earth.

micki76
01-04-2005, 08:15 PM
Sandra, you and your family will be in my thoughts. I'm so sorry that you lost your precious Dad; it's such a painful, yet inevitable loss. Try to remember all the good times, and laugh about him and any of his antics. It will help to heal the pain, and what better way to remember a beloved father! I often think of my father and his hijinks, and the silly things he did intentionally and unintentionally. I know he smiles down on me when I laugh and he comforts me when I cry.

Jadapit
01-04-2005, 08:30 PM
I'm so, so sorry! You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

dukedogsmom
01-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Sandra, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. We'll all be thinking about your family. I hope you can make it through this hard time ahead. Know we're all here for you. Hugs from me, Duke, Doogie and Flair.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-04-2005, 08:36 PM
Oh no. Sandra, I'm so so sorry to hear this news. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please find comfort in the closeness of your family at this time as you all grieve together.

{{{hugs}}}:(

Glacier
01-04-2005, 08:49 PM
My sympathies to Sandra and her family.

Cinder & Smoke
01-04-2005, 09:07 PM
Hi God~

Is Jingles there? Kan you put her onna Line?

Jingles here...
Tell Mom I'z sorrie not to have *called* her sooner -
She's prolly wurried bout GranPaw. :(

Not to wurrie - We had a HUGE "Welcome to da Bridge" Partee
fur him last nite!

Squeeker an I rounded up a Bunch da FurGang an we were
ALL waitin fur GranPaw when he stepped off da Sivler Klowd Express
onto da Bridge.
Been a long tyme since I <waved> my tail az hard az i did last nite!

GranPaw looked a lil sad-eyed :( at furst -
sed he thunk he'd left da ole Durt Ball wiffout sayin a propur G-Bye to Mom...
I told him she'll unnerstand.

Aftur we gotz dun {{{Huggin}}} - we stopped in God's Kitchin an
your GranMom fed Grampz sum cookies.
Grampz iz gonna apply fur a Cookie-Tester job up here. :)

We spent all day showin GranPaw around da Bridge
(Squeek rode around in his pokit);
and then we got him fitted fur his Angel Wings.

Tell Mom we're gonna take GUD Care of GranPaw!!

GranPaw sendz a *Kiss* ~
Squeek sends a "Week" ~
An here's a *Schluurp* fur Mom. :)

/s/ Jingles

Forwarded with Love by the Prayer Pups;
Dad sends a {{{HUG}}}}

RobiLee
01-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Sandra, I'm so sorry about your dad. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs...Robin

Logan
01-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Friends, I wanted to let you know that I did talk with Sandra tonight. She is hanging in there and appreciates all of your words of love and support. Thank you, Jessica, for letting everyone know. Your prayers and concern are very much appreciated. Sandra will return as soon as she can. She is such a wonderful, supportive friend to us all and I know that returning a portion of that back to her during her time of need is most appreciated. When I told her that I would do my best to fill in for her on the Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day, she said that there was nothing more important to her than that. Maybe we can all do a better job of commenting on those precious pets. :)

Logan

joycenalex
01-04-2005, 09:19 PM
i am so sorry for your loss sandra. the sweet golden nudging your dads'arm is duke, he'll make sure to keep your dad company, joyce

jazzcat
01-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Sandra, I am so sorry about your Dad. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

anna_66
01-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Sandra, I was just talking to Robin this evening and she told me about your father. I'm so sorry to hear this sad news:(
Please know that I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time.

{{{HUGS}}}
Anna & Mark

countrycowgirl
01-04-2005, 09:28 PM
lots of prayers and warm thoughts on the way
{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}

Kona & Oreo's mom
01-04-2005, 09:55 PM
Sanrda, I will be thinking of you and your family.
With sympathy,
Andrea

momoffuzzyfaces
01-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Sandra, you know how special you are to me.
I wish I could make this all go away and give you your dad back happy and healthy.
All I can do is let you know I'm here if you need someone to talk to or cry with. I know how hard it is to lose your father.
Prayers flying from me for you and him and your brother too.
The cat kids are sending tons of luvies to you too.

lovemyshiba
01-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Dear Sandra,
I'm so sorry to hear of your father's passing.
I know he must have been a wonderful man, to have raised such a kind and compassionate woman as you are.
You and your family will be in my prayers, and I have candles lit for you already.
May your father Rest In Peace Sandra.

With my deepest condolences,
Emily

Logan
01-04-2005, 10:35 PM
Amen to that, Emily. :) Thank you.

GoldenRetrLuver
01-04-2005, 10:37 PM
Sandra, I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.
I'm so sorry for your loss. {{{big hugs}}} :(

I couldn't have said it better, Emily.

krazyaboutkatz
01-04-2005, 10:40 PM
Sandra, I'm so sorry to hear about your fathers passing.:( I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care. {{{HUGS}}}

DogLover9501
01-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Im so sorry for your loss :(

shais_mom
01-05-2005, 12:25 AM
I am so sorry for you're loss Sandra.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Lilith Cherry
01-05-2005, 12:32 AM
Lots of loving thoughts and hugs to you and your family. I am so very sorry.

cloverfdx
01-05-2005, 02:30 AM
Oh my goodness, i am so sorry Sandra :(. I will definitly keep Sandra and family in my thoughts and prayers. {{Hugs}} To one of PTs most treasured "family" members.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-05-2005, 03:02 AM
So sorry to hear about your terrible loss. You're in my prayers!!

Barbara
01-05-2005, 03:06 AM
Sandra I know what you are going through as my dad passed away in March. It is an incredibly hard time for the family and all of your common love and confidence will be needed.

Sending my best thoughts over.

Barbara

Tonya
01-05-2005, 04:58 AM
I am sorry to hear that. I will be praying for Sandra and her family. :(

jenluckenbach
01-05-2005, 05:01 AM
I am SO sorry to hear this. Very sad, indeed.

Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

swimma253
01-05-2005, 05:29 AM
Sandra,

I am so sorry. :( You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Carly

Killearn Kitties
01-05-2005, 05:50 AM
I'm so very sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts will be with you and your family in the days ahead.

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-05-2005, 06:01 AM
Sandra...
I am so sorry to hear of such a great loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. {{{HUGS}}}:(

Pam
01-05-2005, 06:22 AM
Sandra, Logan called me last night to tell me the sad news. I could hear the sorrow in her voice immediately. I wish I could be with you right now and give you a big hug. Just know that you are in my thoughts, dear friend, and I have already prayed that God will put His loving arms around you and carry you through this sad time.

davidpizzica
01-05-2005, 07:00 AM
Sandra, my heartfelt prayers go out to you and your family at this sad time. I know what you and your family are going through. I lost my father in 2000 and it still hurts today. {{{{HUGS}}}} to you, Sandra!

moosmom
01-05-2005, 07:04 AM
Sandra and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

((((hugs))))
Donna

pitc9
01-05-2005, 08:39 AM
It was so sad to hear of your father's passing. Sandra, please know that we all are here for you, and that we care about you. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Sierra, Buddy and I will say a prayer for you tonight!
~*Hugs*~

ramanth
01-05-2005, 08:53 AM
Oh Sandra, I am so sorry. :( :( :(

I hope your father wasn't in any pain. May he RIP. :(

*HUGS*

mei
01-05-2005, 08:54 AM
I'm so sorry .

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

trayi52
01-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Sandra, so sorry to hear about your dad. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Willie

Rachel
01-05-2005, 09:17 AM
My dear, sweet Sandra. I know how your gentle heart must be breaking with this sad turn of events. You have a whole community here who loves you and is praying that your pain will not be unbearable and that you receive the comfort of knowing how much your dad loved you and will always be with you in spirit.

Tina
01-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Sandra

I'm so sorry for your loss.:( Your family will be in my thoughts.

Freckles
01-05-2005, 10:09 AM
Sandra, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad.
Remember the good times.

Christiansmommy
01-05-2005, 10:27 AM
I am so very sorry. I hope that as friends and family draw near during this sad time, that it will help to comfort you in your loss. ((HUGS)).

Robyn

BCBlondie
01-05-2005, 11:32 AM
:( I hope that Sandra and her family are doing okay... And I hope that her father will rest in peace... I'm so sorry for her loss... :( **sends hugs**
I will keep her and her family in my thoughts.

lizzielou742
01-05-2005, 11:36 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. :(

EssTer
01-05-2005, 11:44 AM
Oh no.. I´m so sorry to hear this :(
Prayers are on way :(

(((HUGS))) :(

Cataholic
01-05-2005, 12:20 PM
Sandra,
I am so sorry to read this! You and your family are in my prayers.

wolflady
01-05-2005, 01:18 PM
Sandra, I'm so very sorry to hear about the passing of your father. Please accept my thoughts and prayers too, during this difficult time.
gentle **hugs**

LoudLou
01-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Sandra and family,

I am truly saddened to hear of the sudden loss of your father. Speaking from experience I know there is really nothing I can say to take away the pain. Just know that we are here to help you through and that we care very much about you. LOUD Louie & The Beans send you LOTS of Wigglebutts, Headbumpies, Kisses and Hugs.

(((HUGS)))

Katie, LOUD Louie & THe Beans

ChrisH
01-05-2005, 03:50 PM
Oh, Sandra, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
{Hugs}

Chris

Rachel
01-05-2005, 04:00 PM
I spoke with Sandra a few minutes ago. She wanted me to let you all know how very much these messages have meant to her. She has received comfort in knowing that you all care about her and understand her pain. She indicated that as soon as she is able she will get back to us.

This is indeed a community who has wrapped their arms around one of our own in time of need. Please be assured that the words left here have meant a great deal to one in need of the comfort which they have provided.

jackiesdaisy
01-05-2005, 04:13 PM
Oh Sandra, when Logan called me with the news, at first it just didn't sink in. I couldn't believe it, I'm so sad for you right now.
I wish we all five could be with you to help you through this
sad time in your life. You have my deepest sympathy and I will pray for your Dad, you and your family, may he rest in Peace.
He is with your Mom and with God now.
Jackie

My Peanuts
01-05-2005, 04:15 PM
What a horrible thing to happen to such a sweet person. Sandra, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers for a long time. :(

K9soul
01-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Sandra, I've been thinking of you so much, all last night and today. I know those sweet girls of yours are giving you comfort in a way no one else can, just you keep holding them close to you and feeling their silent love and understanding. You know I'm just a message away if you need to share or talk, and I believe you have my phone number too, if you just need to talk. My heart is with you dear friend.

petslover
01-05-2005, 05:21 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. She is a big part of PT. She posts all the time and it is always positive. I will put her family in my prayers.

captain
01-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Dearest Sandra,

Condolences during this difficult time.
You and your family are in my prayers

Love
Michelle

chocolatepuppy
01-05-2005, 07:09 PM
Sandra, I'm so sorry. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. {hugs}

delidog
01-05-2005, 07:27 PM
I am So Sorry to hear this...

My Deepest Sympathies to you,Dearest Sandra...and All your Family & Loved Ones....

You are all in My Thoughts & Prayers...

Nicole

AvaJoy
01-05-2005, 08:15 PM
Sandra, I know words are not enough to convey the sympathy we all feel for you at learning of your Father's passing, but I hope you will glean some strength and comfort in knowing how much we all care. You are so loved here by so many!

If a Pet, Dog or Cat of the day only has a few comments, I always know one of them will be from you. :) In your honour I will remark on all 3 today because I know it was mentioned earlier in this thread that you would like us all to try and fill your void . . . you DO realize that would be an impossibility, don't you?! :eek: For no one could ever take your place here at Pettalk.

May your furkids be an especially soothing comfort to you during this sad time, and may fond memories eventually ease your grief. Blessings to you, dear Sandra.

Vermontcat
01-05-2005, 08:53 PM
Sandra, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.:(

Miss Meow
01-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Sandra, I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved father.

What a sad loss for you and your family. We are thinking of you during this time.

{{{hugs}}}
Nicole and Shane

kimlovescats
01-05-2005, 10:53 PM
May God comfort you during this time of loss!

(((HUGS)))
Kim

wolf_Q
01-05-2005, 11:10 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this, Sandra. You and your family will be in my prayers. {{hugs}}

luckies4me
01-06-2005, 01:11 AM
Sandra, I am so very sorry for your loss. When my father was sick you helped me a lot. I wish I could do more for you. You and your family will be in my prayers tonight. :(

lynnestankard
01-06-2005, 07:16 AM
Dear {{{Sandra}}} the kindest most loving person on PT - my heart goes out to you after hearing this very sad news.
I understand what you're going through - losing a precious Dad is a heartbreaking experience.

Wrap yourself with all our love sweetheart - you'll be grieving and crying I know - take strength from all the prayers and love for you and your very dear Dad.

RIP Sandra's Dad - a new star in the heavens xxx

Lynne

PS - Phred, many thanks as usual xxx

Albea
01-06-2005, 09:45 AM
Sandra, dear friend, I'm terribly sorry to read your Dad is no longer with you and your family. A big hug goes to you with my thoughts, prayers and the most sincere condolences.
Alicia

momoffuzzyfaces
01-06-2005, 10:16 AM
A MESSAGE FROM SANDRA

Sandra called me this morning. She mentioned she has been able to read this thread. She wants to tell you all thank you so very much. She is finding lots of comfort from all the love and support from everyone. She will thank you herself when she is able.

Thanks from me too! She is one special lady as we all know!

manda_moo87
01-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Sandra, I am so sorry for your loss. :(

Sending lots of prayers and hugs your way.

{{{HUGS}}}

Take care.

bluekat
01-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Sandra, so sorry for your loss:( {{{hugs}}}

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Take care.:)

*LabLoverKEB*
01-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Oh no, what a shame. :( :( :( :( :( Sandra, all my love and deepest sympathy goes to you and your family. You are one of the kindest, nicest, most caring people here on Pet Talk. (As is everyone else.) We love you, Sandra. :( :( My biggest hugs for you, Sandra. [[[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]]]

carole
01-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Oh Sandra I was so sad to read this thread, you are the nicest,sweetest human being I know on PT, and I hate to think of you feeling such sadness and pain right now, please know I hold you dear in my thoughts, and hope you find the strength to get through this very sad and difficult time, my love, hugs and sincere condolences to you especially and all your family.

Vio&Juni
01-07-2005, 04:35 PM
So sorry to hear this :(

I'll keep you in my thoughts.

jenfer
01-07-2005, 06:09 PM
I am sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayer.
{{{HUGS}}}

K9soul
01-07-2005, 06:11 PM
I received a message from Sandra tonight and she wanted to me to share with you all how much everyone's prayers and well wishes have meant to her. She states, "It has been my greatest comfort the past week, having everyone's love and sympathies to pour over."

Tonight there is a memorial service for Sandra's father, which is to be a celebration of his wonderful and joyful life. Sandra has printed out this thread with all the replies and it will be a part of the celebration tonight. She wanted everyone to know this and how very much she appreciates our caring.

CamCamPup33
01-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Sandra, I am SO sorry for your loss. :( May your father R.I.P.

(((HUGS)))

Im here if you need to talk. :(

sasha the cat
01-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Please accept our deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved father. We understand your loss completely; Murray lost his dear father when he was 14 and my treasured Daddy died when I was 16. Our parents are the anchors of our lives and it is so painful to lose them.

Val (dukedogsmom) e-mailed me today telling of your great loss. We are keeping you and your family in our prayers. May you be spared further sorrow.

Susan (KatMa) and Murray (Paw-Paw)
purr~ents of Sasha The Queen Calico

Montreal, Canada

shais_mom
01-12-2005, 01:21 PM
Please continue to keep Sandra in you're prayers.
As she has suffered another great loss very close to her Father's passing.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&postid=975328#post975328