PDA

View Full Version : Update...Wally and MartY

Laura's Babies
01-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Yes, Marty is male, poor fella had to have 2 insisions. One of his bonga wonka's (is that what RICHARD called them) had not come down and they had to go find it. The both tested NEAGTIVE on both tests!! Yaaaaaaaa!!!!! Wally weighs 6 pounds and Marty weighed 4.25. Both had a ear snipped in case we have to release them back to the stray life. :( (hope that don't happen).

Alicia called and told me to come get those WILD cats!! They did not do well at the vets of coarse, scared totally to death. They could not believe we have been petting them, calling them wild bronco's! We have them set up at Mikes inside and I am going back over after they have had time to settle down and check on them. So, we have another pair of tabby boys to find home for.... (Is the Lord trying to tell me something?)

I reckon this'll be my last new thread for a month. I want to wish all of you a great year, good health to you and your babies and all the joy and happiness your hearts can hold.

Picture I took last nigh since the one I posted this morning didn't work.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1203.jpg

QueenScoopalot
01-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Wild boys huh? It sounds as though Wally may come around quicker than Marty...hope Mike's prepared for it. Glad they tested neg. and had those (Richard stole this one from me :o ) Batonga-Wongas snipped.I do like your twist on it though..Bonga Wonkas! Cuties...hope they socialize. :) ;)

catfamily
01-04-2005, 05:58 PM
I hope someone takes them.I'd hate for them to go back out abandoned.Isn't there room at your home?They'll calm down soon enough after your back home.

NoahsMommy
01-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Well, I'm glad they're done with their surgeries and they are NEGATIVE!!! Great news!! :)

I hope you can find home for them soon. :)

catnapper
01-04-2005, 06:31 PM
Feisty little boys even after they got their bits removed! :D Poor Marty needed to have some searching surgery, but glad he's all set now to find a new home.

Laura's Babies
01-04-2005, 07:02 PM
Just back from checking on them and they are either still groggy or not feeling well at all.. I wish tomorrow wasn't so uncertain as to what time my Captain would get here or I would have them home with me.. I feel so sorry for them... all these changes and just when they start to relax.. MORE CHANGES!

doolittleky
01-04-2005, 07:05 PM
I hope that you can find a furever home for these two babies! It is a shame that there aren't enough good home for all that need it.
Melissa