PDA

View Full Version : I am such a geek

Tonya
01-04-2005, 02:03 PM
I just called my hubby at work, all excited. Made him quit working to come to the phone. The reason? Sarah had finally rung the bell and waited patiently to go outside to go potty. He was so sweet about it, he said "Yeah, that's awesome! Honey, I'm really busy, I'll call you back in a bit."

After I hung up, I thought about it...I sure hope his boss doesn't ask what was so important. They probably thought I was in labor. I can hear hubby now "No, she called to tell me that our dog pooped outside."

catnapper
01-04-2005, 02:05 PM
ROTFLMBO!!!!!

That was a momentous occasion!

moosmom
01-04-2005, 03:52 PM
I sure hope his boss doesn't ask what was so important. They probably thought I was in labor. I can hear hubby now "No, she called to tell me that our dog pooped outside."

Tonya,

That is hysterical!!! It reminds me of the Swiffer Dustrer commercial where the husband is dusting the house and calls his wife to tell her. She's in the conference room on the speaker phone setting up for a meeting. He tells her the next room he'll be dusting is their bedroom, and starts talking all sweet and gooky to her.

ROFLMAO!!!

Miranda_Rae
01-04-2005, 04:50 PM
LOL...I've done that to my dad a bunch of times. :D I would call him and tell him something that Heidi did and he would be like, "That's good. I'm really busy right now though." :D I find that hilarious though.

rizzy
01-04-2005, 04:55 PM
LMAO! That is so funny! Good girl sarah!:D