PDA

View Full Version : To: Laura . . . . From: Josie & Brodie

christa
01-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Josie & Brodie are going to miss you, Laura! They made you a special card! ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid153/pf9b684d7ec0358a40a005ce6ccf72ce6/f59e52a1.jpg

christa
01-04-2005, 06:37 PM
I know imagestation is down & she can't see it right now . . . but I'm bumping this anyway for Laura :p

catcrazylady
01-04-2005, 06:40 PM
Christa I was looking for it to bump it up and I couldn't find it! You beat me to it by seconds!

I saw it this morning while I was lurking at work and it is so cute! What's up with imagestation today? It's being a real pain!

I think it's time for a new thread of Brodie pictures. I know he's growing fast.

Laura's Babies
01-04-2005, 07:39 PM
Well, you THANK that beautiful Josie and that cutie pie Brody for me for that adorable picture of them.. I LOVE it! They are just so cute... I fell in love with Josie as soon as I saw her and Brodie is the kitten I always wanted (a little black and white) so I always have to peek in on your threads to see them..

Brodie, you get all well and be fully recovered by the time I get back from that ole boat and Josie, you take care of your Meowmie and brother while I am gone... Give Meowmie head bumpies and snuggles for posting this for you!!

Sorry I missed it earlier today but this has been one really hectic day! Cleaning house, washing up clothes, running W & M to the vets and setting them up at Mikes, COMPANY everytime I looked.. Geezzzzzz!.... and somewhere in there I think I ate lunch...

catmandu
01-05-2005, 08:58 AM
BonVoyage ,Laura,andmay you have a Great Trip,and enjoy yourself, a lot!