PDA

View Full Version : Hi,I am new here

mei
01-04-2005, 08:12 AM
:) Hi,every one,I am new here.I am come from china,and learning english now.
sorry,I don't know how to say,but I'm sure I will love here.

mei
01-04-2005, 08:21 AM
And, I have two rabbits and two rats.
This one name tutu,in chinese is "图图"

mei
01-04-2005, 08:23 AM
This is shanshan, in chinese is "山山"

mei
01-04-2005, 08:28 AM
She is tuotuo, in chinese is "托托"

RobiLee
01-04-2005, 08:32 AM
Hello and Welcome!!!

I'm so glad you joined us. I think you will like it here and what better place to practice your english. ;)

My name is Robin and Katie and Tori are my two doggies. Your little furry critters are super cute!

Welcome to Pet Talk!

Robin :)

mei
01-04-2005, 08:43 AM
Thanks robin,I have a very important test about english,very very important.If I can't pass the exam,I must go to work.But I will try me best,I don't want to work at all,because I have so many things want to learn!

Barbara
01-04-2005, 08:43 AM
Ni hao, mei:)

Nice to meet you.

I love your pets.

The sign for shan shan means "mountain" isn't it? (It's the same in Japanese;) )

Welcome!

mei
01-04-2005, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
Ni hao, mei:)

Nice to meet you.

I love your pets.

The sign for shan shan means "mountain" isn't it? (It's the same in Japanese;) )

Welcome!

Nice to meet you,too.

I love them too,thank you:)

yes,shanshan means"mountain",and white rat name feifei means "fly".tutu means "picture"

Are you Japannese??But you say "ni hao",if you know chinese?

mei
01-04-2005, 09:09 AM
May I ask a question?what's "critter" mean? is little animal?

Barbara
01-04-2005, 09:13 AM
I'm not Japanese. I tried to learn Japanese and a co-worker of mine speaks Chinese;)

I love your pet's name.

Yes "critter" is little animals. An American version of creature:)

Lilith Cherry
01-04-2005, 09:16 AM
Hello Mei! I live in China too! I am an English teacher in Guangzhou. You must live well north of me though because there is snow in pictures. Your animals look very nice. I have two cats here in china and one cat and one dog in Canada. They live with my sons.

Good luck with your English exam.... if I can help at all please let me know:) :D

mei
01-04-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Lilith Cherry
Hello Mei! I live in China too! I am an English teacher in Guangzhou. You must live well north of me though because there is snow in pictures. Your animals look very nice. I have two cats here in china and one cat and one dog in Canada. They live with my sons.

Good luck with your English exam.... if I can help at all please let me know:) :D

Thanks very much!I will take the exam after 18 days,I think you know what exam it is. I know my english is very very poor,I am very frighten. Maybe try my best is just I can do.

I live in Beijing now,but I am Guangxi people.Have you had gone to Guilin??

KYS
01-04-2005, 09:48 AM
Welcome to Pet talk.
Your pets are very cute.

Karen, Sheba and Rocky :)

Kfamr
01-04-2005, 10:03 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. Your animals are adorable.
I'm not sure about that English Exam you have to take, but your English is very good. :)

Tina
01-04-2005, 10:56 AM
Hello and Welcome:D

mei
01-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Thanks every one!

shanshan is Djungarian Hamster

feifei is Dwarf Winter White Russian Hamster

They are male

tutu is Chinese Rabbit, It is male

tuotuo is ???? I'm not sure yet, it is female

green_chameleon_girl
01-04-2005, 11:25 PM
WELCOME TO PT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Im sure you will love it here!

im not sure what tuotuo is either but she is SOOO cute! along with all our other animals:D:D

Hope you love it here!!

wolfsoul
01-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Welcome! Your pets are very cute! What type of rabbit is TuoTuo? She is very cute! :D

Lilith Cherry
01-04-2005, 11:57 PM
Hi again Mei. No, I havent been to Guilin although that is where my son took his girlfriend to propose to her! They have been married 3 years now. They tell me it is very beautiful there. Some of my students at the university are from your province too.

mei
01-05-2005, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Lilith Cherry
Hi again Mei. No, I havent been to Guilin although that is where my son took his girlfriend to propose to her! They have been married 3 years now. They tell me it is very beautiful there. Some of my students at the university are from your province too.
Hi Lilith Cherry.Yes guilin is very beautiful.But it is a pity that I haven't been to Guilin,too.My hometown is in the east of Guangxi, I speak Cantonese all my livelong childhood.And then I went Nanning to accomplish my high school and college.Now I live in Beijing and I dont know when will I go home.

ramanth
01-05-2005, 09:10 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. :) Your fur kids are lovely. :)

shutterbug0303
01-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Mei! It is very nice to see your pets! Isn't it amazing that we can share about our animals from all over the world! Your animals are beautiful and I look forward to learning more about you, your animals, and your country.

Judy and pets

cookieluver7
01-05-2005, 04:31 PM
Hello and welcome!! Your pets are very cute. My name is Abby and I have a rabbit named Speedy. I think that you are going to like it here! :D

prechrswife
01-05-2005, 04:43 PM
Hello and welcome to Pet Talk! It is always interesting to meet someone from a different place in the world.

mei
01-05-2005, 11:14 PM
I love it here very much,every one are ebullient.

It is so funny that while viewing(?) this Forum I have a Longman Advanced American Dictionary on my desk.

luckies4me
01-06-2005, 01:01 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :D Your pets are so very cute. I have a friend in China right now. His parents live there. :)

lynnestankard
01-06-2005, 07:42 AM
Hello Mei - and a BIG welcome to Pet Talk.

Your pets look adorable. I have three cats called Bagel, Ketchum and Dan.
Your English is very good - it's not the easiest language in the world to learn either.

Good Luck in your exam.

Lynne