PDA

View Full Version : What drives your pets banannas?

furrykittenlover
10-11-2001, 05:23 PM
Hello evwybody scwuffy the duck here. I downt like it i want to play wit my mommy but she doznt wanna play wit me. I also don like wen she forgetz to feed me :mad: and she memberz in da midle of da dayzz. I awlso hayte wenn all my waterz from my pondz allz goez awayz and i kant splashies cuzz i have no waterz.
Do any of you other petz out there think your mommies or daddies do stuff that makes you madz?
Humans need to learnz alot more about uss petz :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I still love mye mommy eben tho she forgetz some things
:rolleyes:

[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: furrykittenlover ]

Eudora
10-12-2001, 11:10 PM
yes of courz my mummy forgets stuff. like when the water in my bowl was used up and i had to throw the bowl at her for more water. my mummy still has the bruise!! hehehe...and that time when I came in from the rain and she wouldn't let me jump on the bed cos i was wet and muddy form the garden. and that time when she ran out of dog biscuits and -horror of horrors!-forgot to buy more on the way home from our walk! i had to pull on the leash when we reached the pet store to remind her. Sheesh! but for all of that I still love my mummy cos she loves me more than anything she owns. :D

Daisy's Mom
10-13-2001, 07:13 PM
Daisy here. My mom doesn't forget to feed me, I'd never let that happen. What makes me really mad is KATS! I got scratched two times onna nose this week by the half-wild cats that live 'round here. GRRRRRRRRRRR! I also hate baths. I got one on Monday and I wouldn't give Mom kisses for four hours. I hope I taught her a lesson. I don't hate many things. I am a pretty all-around happy dawg!
Love,
Daisy

Buddy2101
10-13-2001, 08:17 PM
Teddy the Sheltie Here,
What makes me mad? Well how about when my owner goes and walkz her neighbors dogies for 5 dollers but doesn't walk me for free!!! Don't worry I just get my leash and go to her put on the cutest lil sadest face you have ever seen. Homework or no homeworl I am more inportant!
:p <~~~ Kisses to all the pets

Former User
10-15-2001, 11:11 AM
Our humans say "no" way too many times per day :rolleyes: and sometimes a bit too loud too :mad: . It's not our fault that we like to do all kinds of things...mostly things we're not supposed to do (says the humans :p ).

purrley
10-15-2001, 11:21 AM
Whistling - When I whistle it drives my cats bananas. This weekend I started whistling a little tune while I was taking a bath and two of my cats almost jumped in the tub with me. It was a hoot. I couldn't tell if they loved it or hated it :D

horse_1987
10-15-2001, 03:02 PM
My guiena pigs are so spoiled that everytime I open the fridge they go crazy. They run around their cages as fast as they can ,which isn't very fast because of how fat they are, and they squeal as loud as they can. Belive me, they make sure they are heard and when they don't get a carrot they scream at me for a while afterwards. It gets sooo annoying :rolleyes:

Eudora
10-16-2001, 09:06 AM
my mommy juz did something verrry annoying. you won't believe it! I was having a training session and I love those since I get a lot of praise. anyways, my mom gave me a biscuit after i did a trick then I asked for more by pulling on the waist pouch where the biscuits were. then my mommy siad no! She said i'd grow too fat. so then I did the guilt thing: put my tail between my legs and look real sorrowful with those puppy eyes you can't resist. Then my mommy sighed and we went in the house... and she never gave me another biscuit. me still waiting for one.