PDA

View Full Version : I just don't get it...

moosmom
01-03-2005, 05:26 PM
I've been subscribing to Cat Fancy Magazine for years. A one year subscription is about $25. I had renewed my subscription and they sent me a bill for it. I couldn't find the bill so I went online. They've got the same, one year subscription for $14.95!!! So I signed up online.

Now I know why my former landlord would get NEW subscriptions under his pet's names rather than renew them because they were always more expensive.

Cincy'sMom
01-03-2005, 08:50 PM
All the dog magazines are the same way...great benfits if you are new, but if you have been a subscriber for years, no such luck! I used to renew my mags through my friend's daughter, cause their school got a good deal, but now her daughter is in high school so I haven't renewed anything. I didn't think of renewing in the dogs name!

NoahsMommy
01-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Isn't that strange...nice that they're loyal to their LOYAL customers. :rolleyes:

Its the same with cell phones, I found out. I wanted to upgrade my phone and had to pay FULL-PRICE!!! If I were a new customer, I would have gotten it free or for like $50! grrr....