PDA

View Full Version : Eureka I Found Them!!!

moosmom
01-03-2005, 05:23 PM
Remember the earrings I got my daughter for Christmas that I couldn't find? Well, I was rearranging my nic-nac shelf and found them behind a picture!!! Now I have something to send her for her birthday!!

Karen
01-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Now you need to put them someplace safe, and tell us - so when her birthday rolls around, you won't end up with the same brain cramp!

QueenScoopalot
01-03-2005, 06:02 PM
That's a great idea Karen! How about a Brain Cramp Forum for those of us who need to remember where we put things? That way we can go back, type in 'earrings' and VOILA'! :D :D

rg_girlca
01-03-2005, 06:45 PM
Oh it's called a "Brain Cramp" now Jan.;) LOL

I'm so glad that you finally found the earrings Donna.

Now put them somewhere and tell a few people where they are.:D

catnapper
01-03-2005, 06:48 PM
LOL... it was meant that you wouldn't find them until after Christmas. Karen, you suggested what I was going to say! :D

I did a similar thing lately. I gave my daughter a heart necklace for her 13th brithday. It has a very teeny tiny diamond on it. It wasn't expensive, but cost enough for me to be upset if it got lost. Anyway, doing laundry a few months ago, I head clink clink clink in the dryer. Turned out to be the chain all tangled around the pendant. I took it and put it someplace safe so that I could return it to her at a later date (ie: when she was more mature to handle a good piece of jewelry.) darned if I know what I did with that necklace. Now *I'm* the one who's not responsible enough to posess the necklace! :D

dukedogsmom
01-03-2005, 07:08 PM
I call it a brain fart. I got my mom a nice ornament for the Christmas before this past one. I hid it so well I still haven't found it. I think it is a good idea to tell someone. I have no idea where that ornament is.

Logan
01-03-2005, 08:14 PM
LOL!!! I knew you would find them when you least expected to, Donna! Ha Ha! Glad you did find them!

Logan

shais_mom
01-03-2005, 11:08 PM
swwwwweeettt
Don't ya love presents that you find late and they are already paid for!

RobiLee
01-04-2005, 07:03 AM
So glad you found them, Donna!

Robin :)

moosmom
01-04-2005, 08:11 AM
Okay everyone, I put them in my jewelry box (get it? jewelry in a JEWELRY BOX???) Such a novel idea, why didn't I think of that?? :p:p

pitc9
01-04-2005, 08:59 AM
Glad to hear you found it!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-04-2005, 09:06 AM
Glad you found it back!!

I am a candidate for that "Where-did-I-put-that-darn-thing-forum" too! I keep forgetting where I put my keys, my purse, my reading glasses, etc... :o ! Would you believe I haven't found back a present (pyjama's) I bought for my brother-in-law, which I bought about 10 months ago???? It is sad, because the poor man died in June last year...:o :(

ramanth
01-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Glad ya found it! :)