PDA

View Full Version : My Bowie is so pretty

catfamily
01-03-2005, 05:09 PM
It's so hard to get a good picture of him because he's all black and has tiny little eyeballs.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/1-3-04bowie.jpg
and him running to me when I call him
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/1-3-05bowierunning.jpg

Twink
01-03-2005, 06:50 PM
He IS pretty. I love that tail! I bet he's ten times prettier in real life than in his pictures, too. Cameras just can't do black cats justice.

:)

rg_girlca
01-03-2005, 06:54 PM
Oh I agree with you 100%.

Bowie is very pretty. Quite the black beauty.

Don't you just love it when you call them and they come running to you.:)

Laura's Babies
01-03-2005, 09:35 PM
Yes, blackies are hard to photograph and their pictures do not do them justice... But I can see he is one mighty fine and handsome boy!!

QueenScoopalot
01-04-2005, 06:30 AM
Handsome boy! :D I know he came from the P'Body shelter..do you know his original name? Just curious as he could be one I dragged off the streets! :confused: ;)

catfamily
01-04-2005, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Handsome boy! :D I know he came from the P'Body shelter..do you know his original name? Just curious as he could be one I dragged off the streets! :confused: ;)
I think his name was "Magic".But the lady said that the girl from Salem that owns that little hotel on Bridge street got him in Beverly wondering the streets.I think her name is Susan.He was half his size when found.About 5 pounds.And around a year or year and a half years old then.

catmandu
01-04-2005, 08:29 AM
Bowie,is such a Gorgeous Cat,and its so nice,that he comes when he is called!f I could make my voice,soundlike a package,of Whiskas Temptations opening,then they would come,when I called them,too!!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

catcrazylady
01-04-2005, 10:35 AM
Bowie is amazing! What a beauty! Those are really good pictures and I love that tail. He looks like such a sweetheart.

catfamily
01-04-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Bowie is amazing! What a beauty! Those are really good pictures and I love that tail. He looks like such a sweetheart.
I just wish you guys could see his perfectly round clear small eyeballs.They don't look like this at all.They look like tiny new marbles.

Barbara
01-04-2005, 01:40 PM
What an elegant suit! I am sure he was the star in any New Year's ball:)

RedHedd
01-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
Don't you just love it when you call them and they come running to you.:) Yes, that is the greatest sight when they come galloping straight to you when you call.

QueenScoopalot
01-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by catfamily
I think his name was "Magic".But the lady said that the girl from Salem that owns that little hotel on Bridge street got him in Beverly wondering the streets.I think her name is Susan.He was half his size when found.About 5 pounds.And around a year or year and a half years old then.

Ah Yes!! Good old Suzanne of The Clippership Inn...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Glad she found him, but I must confess she's a nutcase lol! But she did take a few from me a while back. I hope they aren't still sitting in the dungeon downstairs, devoid of all light!:rolleyes:

catfamily
01-04-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Ah Yes!! Good old Suzanne of The Clippership Inn...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Glad she found him, but I must confess she's a nutcase lol! But she did take a few from me a while back. I hope they aren't still sitting in the dungeon downstairs, devoid of all light!:rolleyes:
Bowie was in her dungeon three months before she brought him to petsmart.Then I took him about 3 or 4 weeks later.Poor little guy.No wonder he's got mental problems.LOL.But very loveable indeed.:D