PDA

View Full Version : Just me

Tina
01-03-2005, 02:19 PM
It is just me again I guess we will be back online in a few days. We got us another computer since Rob helps run a website. So we really could not go without one. We will be going back to dial-up but that is ok. I'm using my parents computer again right now.

Things are going ok I guess I finally seen a doctor for my depression. She put me on a pill for my depression and also made a appointment with another doctor for some counseling sessions.

I really miss our home and still quite home sick. I hate we lost it because of a fire. Of course I know we are all home sick.

We have most of our still which is good the 3 dogs Ginger, Junior and Reggie. We have Fuzzy Wuzzy the 1 cat. I do miss my other pets. But I think this is all we can take care of right now.

I know alot people here are going be upset over us finding homes for our other cats and the bird and fish. But we just do not have much choice right now. I know no one can understand that but it is just how it has to be for now.

We are going be really going have more expenses now since all of this has happened. With the fire and my depression.:( We do plan on getting health insurance from my husband's work which will help some.

I just do not want anyone be upset or hate me! I just hope this year will be a better one for us.

*EDIT* I also won't be able share pictures for awhile either since we lost our camera.:( Hopefully we can get us a new one in a few months I really miss my camera.

pitc9
01-03-2005, 02:37 PM
Tina, I'm so glad you checked in with us!
Glad to hear you've been getting yourself help, you need to take care of yourself!!
If people can't understand why you had to find homes for some of your animals...that's their problem!! You had to do what was best for your skin family!! You lost your HOUSE!!! What else could you have done?
I hope things get better for you in 2005!

*~hugs~* to you and your family!
TAKE CARE!

Cincy'sMom
01-03-2005, 02:39 PM
I'm sorry the end of 2004 for was so rough for you and your family, Tina. I hope 2005 will be much better!

Jods
01-03-2005, 02:45 PM
Tina,
Glad to hear from you. Sorry you had to re-home some of your pets it must have been hard. Glad to hear your seeking help for your depression. Hope to hear from you soon when the computer gets up and running.
Jodie

BitsyNaceyDog
01-03-2005, 03:00 PM
Oh Tina, I'm so glad you stopped in to let us know how you are doing. I'm so glad you are getting help for your depression. What pill are you on? I ask because I was on Paxil for a long time and it is a very rough drug, I became addicted to it. This past June I switched to Zoloft and I'm doing much better on that.

Just like Angie said, if people don't understand why you had to rehome some of your animals then that's their problem. Don't worry what other people think, just take care of yourself.

Please keep in touch with us. We love you Tina. ((Hugs))

-Kari

Tina
01-03-2005, 05:48 PM
The doctor put me on Paxil she started me out at 10mg for a week then after that 20mg. I have to go to another doctor so she can figure out if Paxil is right for me or not.

I guess one good thing our computer we had back in our bedroom is actually working.:) We thought it wasn't going to work at first but we got a power supply for it. It is working for now anyways. We still have the other computer coming in though. So if something happens to this one we will have it.

I just wanted say thankyou for all of your kind words.:)

NoahsMommy
01-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Gosh Tina, I had no idea about the fire. That must have been devistating. :( I'm so sorry.

I'm glad you're getting help for the depression. Its the best thing in the world you can do for yourself.

Please take care, OK? :)

robinh
01-03-2005, 08:30 PM
It's good to see you back Tina. You had a really rough year in 2004. Here's to hoping 2005 is much better for you.

Tina
01-04-2005, 09:18 AM
I really hope 2005 will be a better year for me also.:)

Logan
01-04-2005, 09:45 AM
Hi Tina! I'm so glad you checked in. I don't think I have seen anyone comment negatively about your having to rehome some of your animals. It certainly makes sense that while you are living under someone else's roof that you need to do that! I know that no one in my family would take us and all of our animals! :eek: The thought of it scares me to death! LOL!!

Hang in there and I will keep you and your family in my prayers that 2005 will be a tremendous year for you all! :)

Logan

Tina
01-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Your right no one did say anything bad about me having to rehome my pets. I don't think I could handle knowing someone thought I made a bad decission. I do know they are being taken very good care of.:)

I just can't wait to get our own place again and get out of here. I really do not care for it here but I guess it is a place to live until we can get things going. We are wanting try and get something started in the spring. My husband's dad done said after they get this one house sold they will help us out for anything we wanted to do.

We already had a nice lot that my husband's parents gave us. We are thinking of putting a house there.:) I can even have goats and some chickens there if I want to and maybe some miniature horses. I've always wanted to have a small farm so maybe this is our chance.

shutterbug0303
01-04-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Tina
We already had a nice lot that my husband's parents gave us. We are thinking of putting a house there.:) I can even have goats and some chickens there if I want to and maybe some miniature horses. I've always wanted to have a small farm so maybe this is our chance.

Tina, I know this may be hard to believe, but after reading this from you...maybe this fire is a blessing in a major disguise?!?! Know that we're all thinking about you, and that I totally understand your decision about your pets. I'm sure they will be well taken care of. Just hang tight, and good luck with your doctors and medication. I'm sure that in the end, everything will work out just fine.

<>< Many prayers <><

Mandy1
01-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by shutterbug0303
Tina, I know this may be hard to believe, but after reading this from you...maybe this fire is a blessing in a major disguise?!?!
<>< Many prayers <><

That was exactly what I was thinking. Even though this must have been horrible to go through in the end it might work out better:) :p

Queen of Poop
01-04-2005, 07:54 PM
Prayers are with you for a better 2005. 2004 was a bad year for alot of people. Take very good care of yourself dearest. The love of your pets will heal all of your ills.

Lilith Cherry
01-05-2005, 01:33 AM
Hi Tina! Nice to hear from you and know you are doing okay... getting help for the depression isa good idea; I hope it goes well with the second doctor.

Anyone who is insensitive enough to criticise you for rehoming some of your pets after a major fire is crazy by the way. You did that because you had no choice and because you care about their welfare!

Lots of luck and good fortune in the new year!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-05-2005, 03:16 AM
I wish you all the best for this year 2005, Tina!! I hope you get resettled soon!!

Tina
01-05-2005, 09:14 AM
Thankyou everyone so much for your kind words, it really does mean alot to me.:D